Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sakura Figiota

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Sakura Figiota Empty
PostSubject: Sakura Figiota   Sakura Figiota I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2014, 3:29 pm

Sakura Figiota 027E4683-284A-4D13-9C73-77270C5ED1F0_zpsrie90j9k

Name: Sakura Figiota

Gender/Sex: female

Weapon: (List the name of your weapon partner or soon-to-be partner here)

Love Interest:

Orientation: straight

Appearance: Sakura has long pretty dark brown hair which compliments her light brown eyes. She wears little make up and usually has pink cheeks. She wears a Lolita style dress, which matches her girly yet childish persona. She tries to keep her appearance innocent and doll like.

Personality: although Sakura is almost an adult there is nothing mature about her personality. She has very childish tendinces like playing with dolls and and speaking to people in a little girl voice. She doesn't like taking responsibility for her actions and tries to convince people to do things for her. (Which usually works, she's so freakin cute!) Sakura loves to sing and usually makes up songs to occupy her while doing things, even walking down the street. Her walking song goes something like this: "Lalala I'm walking down the street Lalala I wonder who I'll meet Lalala" when she find someone she likes she calls them her bestest friend!! She's obsessed with cute things and has an entire collection of "super super cute!!" Things.

History: as a child she competed in Lolita beauty pageants and won every single one. She used her name which translates to cherry blossom as her theme. Her cuteness and charm won every judge over and she became somewhat of a celeberty in japan. One day after her pageant she was assaulted by a crazed fan and a pair of students from the DWMA saved her life. From that moment she decided she was going to join the DWMA and become the cutest meister to every exsist! She would show that meanie Keshin whose boss! She convinced her parents to use her pageant money to train her in martial arts and combat skills. After her training was over she made her way to America to attend the DWMA!

Miscellaneous: not super important but I used honey senpai from ouran host club as inspiration

Have You Read the Rules?
"I Lalala love soul eater!!"
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Sakura Figiota Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Figiota   Sakura Figiota I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2014, 10:14 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Sakura Figiota Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Figiota   Sakura Figiota I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2016, 1:09 pm

Sakura Figiota SuBGn35

Myra, she needs a grammar run through and for her Appearance description to be expanded.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Sakura Figiota Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Figiota   Sakura Figiota I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2016, 4:55 am

Sakura Figiota SuBGn35

The above changes still need to be made.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sakura Figiota Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Figiota   Sakura Figiota I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakura Figiota
Page 1 of 1