Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yo people!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Yo people! Empty
PostSubject: Yo people!   Yo people! I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 11:11 am

I'm BelBeem but you can call me Nelie. I'm pretty new to rping but I've been on enough sites to know how to do it. I just wanted to introduce myself so I just don't show up unannounced.

I write fanfiction and eat burritos, that's pretty much it.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Yo people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo people!   Yo people! I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 11:14 am

Burritoooooooooossssssssssssss!!!!!!!!! You are my new friend! Prepare your brain for funzes!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Yo people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo people!   Yo people! I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 11:28 am

Burritoooos!! I will gladly be your friend fellow burrito lover...my brain is ready.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Yo people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo people!   Yo people! I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 1:58 pm

Heh-heh, dirty mind-sorry! Be welcome here hoomin!! I am one of the admins.
Back to top Go down

Yo people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo people!   Yo people! I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 2:19 pm

*stares at Avatar*

Is that all just one big skirt? Whaaa-

Anyways, welcome to the site! Also, have you ever wrote Fanfiction about a Burrito?
Back to top Go down

Yo people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo people!   Yo people! I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 2:50 pm

Nice to meet you Sovuru.

Yeah it is a large blue and gold skirt of infinity. I'm pretty sure it's one out there floating around about burritos that can shoot bean flavored lasers.
Back to top Go down

Yo people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo people!   Yo people! I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 3:07 pm

You had me up until "bean flavored", but the epic skirt of doorway blocking redeams everything!
Back to top Go down

Yo people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo people!   Yo people! I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 3:19 pm

That was what I was aiming for because somehow I had myself up until bean flavored, the epic skirt always redeems.
Back to top Go down

Yo people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo people!   Yo people! I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 8:11 pm

Hey Bel, welcome to the site! If you wanna set up an RP I'm open. I also am more then happy to help you out a bit if you wanna learn more about RP... though I don't consider myself an expert or anything so my knowledge is limited. XD
Back to top Go down

Yo people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo people!   Yo people! I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 8:25 pm

Thanks Ace, I might take you up on that offer. You're a veteran so I'm pretty sure you could help me out.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Yo people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo people!   Yo people! I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 8:50 pm

B-but I'm a vet!!!
Back to top Go down

Yo people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo people!   Yo people! I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 9:50 pm

So am I Sov oh btw I am the amazing TucKiD (or currently Hunter, and I will be silver sometimes) and me Sov and Dead eyes are "The three musketeers". Also I am the dinosaur overlord and RMW's pokemon apprentence
Back to top Go down

Yo people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo people!   Yo people! I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 9:56 pm

I am by far, the coolest ever. (Nothing more to be said)
Back to top Go down

Yo people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo people!   Yo people! I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 10:26 pm

Pfft as if *pounces on Dead l4d hunter style*
Back to top Go down

Yo people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo people!   Yo people! I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 12:31 pm

Hey! You're all super cool vets no need to pounce l4d style. Cool to meet you Dead Eyes, Hunter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yo people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo people!   Yo people! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yo people!
Page 1 of 1