Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Powah to duh people!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Powah to duh people!! Empty
PostSubject: Powah to duh people!!   Powah to duh people!! I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2014, 10:53 pm

Alrighty then, due to the recent death of the "Ovlivionaucracy" (or however the heck it is you spell it), and the subsequent rise of democracy, many staff members and regular ones as well, find themselves wondering what all exactly is within your rights! Remember, you can criticize whoever you want, however you want, whenever you want. If you disagree with an admins decision, speak out! And admins, remember that there is no "head admin" anymore (nor should there have been), you each have an equal say. Moderators should feel free to speak for the people as well. You guys are our intermediaries, don't underestimate that. Just remember that every bodies opinion matters, Kay?

P.s. Beyril is also back, which is great. She was only demoted for inactivity so I went ahead and restored her rank to.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Powah to duh people!!   Powah to duh people!! I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2014, 11:18 pm

Technically, I'm still head of the administrators group. Hehehehe *evilly twirls mustache* No, but in all seriousness, Basically what he said. Though I would request that most larger, site altering demands be vetted through myself, if only because I have full access to the admin panel.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Powah to duh people!!   Powah to duh people!! I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2014, 11:20 pm

Also, partly because I just read the P.S. WAIT WHAT!?. Also, Sov, please never select Global Announcement. Regular announcements only, por favor.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Powah to duh people!!   Powah to duh people!! I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 7:56 am

Gotcha, and yeah, I figured the news would've reached you by now. She's back! Leolani is here to.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Powah to duh people!!   Powah to duh people!! I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 10:54 am

....*cowers*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Powah to duh people!!   Powah to duh people!! I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 2:31 pm

Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև wrote:
... Just remember that every bodies opinion matters, Kay? ...

The corpses have opinions now, too..?
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Powah to duh people!!   Powah to duh people!! I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 2:35 pm

Yes. Yes they do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Powah to duh people!!   Powah to duh people!! I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 4:11 pm

Especially the corpses. They have the most life experience.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Powah to duh people!!   Powah to duh people!! I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 4:27 pm

Can I upvote this..?
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Powah to duh people!!   Powah to duh people!! I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 4:39 pm

That was awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Powah to duh people!!   Powah to duh people!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Powah to duh people!!
Page 1 of 1