Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Colorful new people! (James and I, Open you lovely people you)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Colorful new people! (James and I, Open you lovely people you) Empty
PostSubject: Colorful new people! (James and I, Open you lovely people you)   Colorful new people! (James and I, Open you lovely people you) I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2015, 12:40 am

It was a regular afternoon in Death City: clear sky, hot atmosphere, nothing much going on..Which made it almost unbearably boring for the two blonde twins Fiona and Barry. The two were strolling around the neighborhood looking for something exciting to do until night time, but so far nothing turned up. "Well sis" said Barry "We should probably get this town jumpin' somehow", his sister nodded in agreement "Yeah, let's, it's a bit too still around here for my taste, but how should we get the party started?..." Suddenly the two looked at each other with bright smiles....

A few people were walking down a path in town, they didn't really have anything to do that day, so they decided to take a relaxing stroll through their beautiful city. While they were taking said walk, one of them stopped when they heard something that you usually don't hear normally, "Is that...Someone singing?" The others stopped to listen as well and heard someone, a girl, singing, they also heard a guitar playing as well. Curiosity got the best of the group of people so they went to investigate where the music was coming from. When they went to see the source of the sound they saw that a small group of civilians already surrounding two blonde haired siblings, one was playing a bright red guitar while dancing, and the other was singing and dancing along with him.

The two were encouraging people to dance and sing along, creating a small street side party. "Come on everybody, dance!~" Barry called/sang out towards a small crowd that was passing by the party, hoping to get more people into the fun.

Last edited by Vixy McCloud on December 8th 2015, 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colorful new people! (James and I, Open you lovely people you)   Colorful new people! (James and I, Open you lovely people you) I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2015, 6:01 pm

The first time Zane had been back to the city since almost a year, and a side party was happening. A live music group just preforming in the streets, and a crowd of people were already gathering around.
Zane smiles, and says, "I'm so there."
Zane starts following the sound of the music, to find a small crowd already forming, already rocking out to the music. Zane smiles, bobbing up and down, already enjoying the music. He was wearing his favorite color today, and was glad for it, because not only was it a momentous occasion of him returning here, it was also a nice jamming session. Zane dives into the crowd of people already dancing, and begins to dance with them, just enjoying the music.

[ooc, i don't mind if this is open.]
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Colorful new people! (James and I, Open you lovely people you)   Colorful new people! (James and I, Open you lovely people you) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2015, 11:40 pm

In the mist of everyone dancing and having fun, a hand would reach out and pull Zane towards the person whilst they twirled him. If Zane would look to see who it was, he'd see blonde haired girl with bright orange-brown eyes and an equally bright smile. The girl, who was Fiona, signalled Zane to sing along with her while she danced alongside him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colorful new people! (James and I, Open you lovely people you)   Colorful new people! (James and I, Open you lovely people you) I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2015, 8:40 pm

Zane gets a super surprise, as a giant hand plucks him out of the crowd, and he looked, he notice that it was the girl. As he lands on the stage, she signals for him to sing along with her. He gets super excited and starts singing and dancing along with the girl on stage, along with noticing the guy on the stage.
He was super excited, and his enthusiasm took hold, getting him pump up and happy.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Colorful new people! (James and I, Open you lovely people you)   Colorful new people! (James and I, Open you lovely people you) I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2015, 6:45 pm

Ooc: Jaaaaaaaaaaaames they're not on a stage.

Fiona giggled a bit when Zane started to sing "Music sure gets you excited, huh?" She asked, still dancing along to the beat of her brother's guitar. Barry had seen Fiona start to dance with Zane and thought, I wonder who that is?, he surly seemed like an interesting character. Barry was about to go give a friendly hello, but decided against it, any friends Fiona made would be introduced to him later, besides, he couldn't just stop singing and playing his instrument.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colorful new people! (James and I, Open you lovely people you)   Colorful new people! (James and I, Open you lovely people you) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2015, 4:48 pm

Ooc: this is still open and going, yes?

Walking through the middle of town, Scadia was out and about, looking for new sights. The click-clack of her heals striking the ground marked her movement, and anyone looking at her would easily spot her height. Her dress was a simple black cloth, with a low back and a slit up her left leg. The skirt was not quite tight around her legs, and the slit made it possible to move with ease. As she walked through the town, the sound of live music drifted to her ears and drew her attention. Street performers were not a thing in the Witches' Realm, and she had not been in the human world long enough to experience them. Following her ears, Scadia soon came upon a crowd of people surrounding the source of the music. Her height allowed her to see clearly even from the back, and she simply smiled and swayed in time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colorful new people! (James and I, Open you lovely people you)   Colorful new people! (James and I, Open you lovely people you) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Colorful new people! (James and I, Open you lovely people you)
Page 1 of 1