Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rose's Search...Again.(Me and Al)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Rose's Search...Again.(Me and Al) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose's Search...Again.(Me and Al)   Rose's Search...Again.(Me and Al) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2013, 1:11 am

He had taken note of what she said, but as per usual he didn't act like it one bit. Instead he just stared at her passively, almost in a bored fashion, sticking his hands in his pockets. Man, what a drag, she's about as assertive as my mom was. I hope she'll lighten up eventually. He merely shrugged at her question, and casually began to walk alongside her, but he wasn't following her. "I suppose. I'm headed back to my apartment for some R&R." He never usually went to all of his classes, it just wasn't his style.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Rose's Search...Again.(Me and Al)   Rose's Search...Again.(Me and Al) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 3:22 pm

"Oh? Back to your apartment? Don't you have I don't know.....CLASSES!?" Rose gasped as the thought o what she had done horrified her. She spent the time training with Yoite that she wasn't there for her remaining classes. "..I'm...late...absent...in my classes..." She collapsed to her knees as a dead expression reared up on her face as she stared blankly at Yoite. Who should I blame...should I blame myself?...I did do it, but maybe Yoite, should I blame myself for training with Yoite or blame him?... "My perfect attendance...ruined....my PERFECT ATTENDANCE IS RUINED! PERFECT!" She yelled out at Yoite, or so it seemed, she was more or less yelling at herself than at him. She got up and grabbed Yoite's arm, gripping it tightly as she tried to pull him back to the Academy, perhaps to scavenge the chance that maybe, just MAYBE she can retain her perfect attendance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose's Search...Again.(Me and Al)   Rose's Search...Again.(Me and Al) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 6:15 pm

He blinked as she seemed to not only collapse, btu have some sort of fit over the whole thing. What's her problem? Does she have a thing for a teacher or something? Class is boring as all heck, and there isn't really a reason to be there once a meister and weapon are paired up. Man, what a drag... He sighed as she dragged him back, he let ehr do as she wished, following her for the sake of their partnership. "Look, very few thigns in life need to be perfect, and attendence isn't one of them. I'll go with you this time, but classes mean nothing to me."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Rose's Search...Again.(Me and Al)   Rose's Search...Again.(Me and Al) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 10:46 pm

"Bah! How dare you say such things!? 'Very few things in life need to be perfect.'" She quoted, and shook her head in reaction to what she had just heard. "And I thought you understood too! EV-ERY-THING MUST BE PERFECT! Must have perfect posture, perfect speech, perfect sleep, and especially perfect attendance! Every single thing must be above exceptional...." As she walked, she tried to cover up her face to hide the tears that began to fall from her eyes. Not only was it bothering her that she ruined her perfect attendance, but the thought of her messing up on any of those things, or others greatly overwhelmed her. She tried to muffle her gasps inbetween as she was crying, turning her head away from Yoite trying not to show any of sort of weakness, as if there was anything she learned from boarding school, weakness must not be shown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rose's Search...Again.(Me and Al)   Rose's Search...Again.(Me and Al) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rose's Search...Again.(Me and Al)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2