Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In search of a weapon? (naga)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

In search of a weapon? (naga) Empty
PostSubject: In search of a weapon? (naga)   In search of a weapon? (naga) I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 5:22 pm

Naga stepped out of the store with a wine bottle tucked under one arm, he set off down the street [i feel.... Incomplete, I wish I had a weapon, especially since I've gotten myself involved with the academy. Still few people are willing to team with a witch meister.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In search of a weapon? (naga)   In search of a weapon? (naga) I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 5:32 pm

OOC/Note: Since Naga is a witch, he'd have to have a dark weapon, not just a normal weapon. There are no dark weapon characters currently.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: In search of a weapon? (naga)   In search of a weapon? (naga) I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 5:34 pm

Ooc: I did some research and I checked with oblivion, regular weapons can be used by witches
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In search of a weapon? (naga)   In search of a weapon? (naga) I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 5:35 pm

OOC: If you say so.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: In search of a weapon? (naga)   In search of a weapon? (naga) I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 7:07 pm

OOC: Example: Kim Diehl
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: In search of a weapon? (naga)   In search of a weapon? (naga) I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 7:24 pm

Jet runs by a paintball gun in his hand and stops and asks Naga "Have you seen Yomi Vallhallen run by holding a paintball gun?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: In search of a weapon? (naga)   In search of a weapon? (naga) I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 7:48 pm

" I don't really know any of the students." He says unintentionally sounding superior as usual.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In search of a weapon? (naga)   In search of a weapon? (naga) I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 7:56 pm

Jet eyes widen turns his arm into a rapier blade and slices down behind Naga and when he looks there is a dead giant rat laying there
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: In search of a weapon? (naga)   In search of a weapon? (naga) I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:00 pm

" you killed my rat!" He says peevishly " I was catching rats for my experiments."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In search of a weapon? (naga)   In search of a weapon? (naga) I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:01 pm

"Oh sorry my bad I claim full responsibility."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: In search of a weapon? (naga)   In search of a weapon? (naga) I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:04 pm

" it's fine, i recently have been doing work for the academy" he sighs " I probably would never have gotten around to those experiments with all my new 'responsibilities' no matter, who are you child?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In search of a weapon? (naga)   In search of a weapon? (naga) I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:08 pm

"JetTucker weapon at the academy"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: In search of a weapon? (naga)   In search of a weapon? (naga) I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:12 pm

" I am witch-meister naga mageia, at your service." He says with a slight bow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In search of a weapon? (naga)   In search of a weapon? (naga) I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:14 pm

"Nice to meet you Naga."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In search of a weapon? (naga)   In search of a weapon? (naga) I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:17 pm

Kataro saw wast had happened and decided to walk over. "Hello. :)"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: In search of a weapon? (naga)   In search of a weapon? (naga) I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:17 pm

" so what is that?" He says pointing at his gun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In search of a weapon? (naga)   In search of a weapon? (naga) I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:19 pm

"Hey Kataro and Naga this is a paint ball gun."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In search of a weapon? (naga)   In search of a weapon? (naga) I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:21 pm

"I hope you don't mind me asking but. Why do you have that."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: In search of a weapon? (naga)   In search of a weapon? (naga) I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:23 pm

" may I?" He says holding his hand out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In search of a weapon? (naga)   In search of a weapon? (naga) I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:24 pm

"Iamhaving a paintball fight with Yomi because I am unable to go on missions."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In search of a weapon? (naga)   In search of a weapon? (naga) I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:25 pm

"Why can't you do missions."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In search of a weapon? (naga)   In search of a weapon? (naga) I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:25 pm

Jet hands the paint ball gun to Kataro "Because I don't have a meister."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In search of a weapon? (naga)   In search of a weapon? (naga) I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:27 pm

"I'm sorry about that. I don't know any Meisters either."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: In search of a weapon? (naga)   In search of a weapon? (naga) I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:31 pm

*ahem* " in case you have already forgotten I am a meister,and I have no weapon. Furthermore with me you can go on special missions, I am one of the more powerful Meisters you will ever meet to put it modestly. Also I work closely with the death scythes, sounding fun yet?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In search of a weapon? (naga)   In search of a weapon? (naga) I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:35 pm

Jet grins "Yeah you have piqued my curiosity."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In search of a weapon? (naga)   In search of a weapon? (naga) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In search of a weapon? (naga)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next