Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Search For Souls (PRIVATE)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Search For Souls (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: The Search For Souls (PRIVATE)   The Search For Souls (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 4:52 pm

Sky stepped outside the doors of The DWMA. "Hey Martin it's dusk ready to go?" She looked at her partner with brown hair. When they got to the ally way they stopped. "Martin I think I sense a kishin egg."

Last edited by The_Quiet_One13 on June 30th 2014, 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Search For Souls (PRIVATE)   The Search For Souls (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 5:15 pm

"You sense? Good...Really good" Martins said very quietly. Then he turned into a black 2,2ft long sword.
"Please, Sky..Be careful" He said with worried tone.
OOC: Can I ask you a favor? Could you add "(Private)" to the topic? I don't want the most powerfull kishins and witches to join this thread
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search For Souls (PRIVATE)   The Search For Souls (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 3:26 pm

"Its okay ill be fine." She said as she jumped off the building onto the ground right before the kishin egg. "Lets go!" She said as she ran to the kishin at a fast pace. She took a slice on the kishin at its legs and it took a step back. Then she tried slicing its head but it had a helmet like protector over its head. "So we should try the legs." She told her partner.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Search For Souls (PRIVATE)   The Search For Souls (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 3:33 pm

"Yes! Try to cut off it's legs, then when it collapses, stab it's heart" Martin said.
"Don't even think about attacking his head, of course. However, if it'll keep avoiding your attacks, we will have to change our plan"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search For Souls (PRIVATE)   The Search For Souls (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 3:40 pm

"Yea lets do this." She charged at it and and swung at its legs she got one but than the kishin grabbed he legs and she dropped Martin.
"Martin!"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Search For Souls (PRIVATE)   The Search For Souls (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 3:42 pm

As fast as he could Martin turned into his human form. However his hands were turned into black blades. The weapon jumped at the kishin, trying to stab it's heart with one blade and it's throat with his second blade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search For Souls (PRIVATE)   The Search For Souls (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 3:47 pm

The kishin dropped to the ground as well as Sky. She quickly got up looking like she was in no pain. "Martin thank you so much." She walked over to him and checked him for scratches. "Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Search For Souls (PRIVATE)   The Search For Souls (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 3:50 pm

So the kishin egg was dead, it's soul was floating above the body.
Martin changed the blades into hands and looked at Sky.
"Me?" He asked surprised. "I'm fine. What about you? Are you okay?" He asked with worried tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search For Souls (PRIVATE)   The Search For Souls (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 3:54 pm

Sky acted like nothing hurt. "Im fine see." She jumped up and down trying to keep from make faces. "So we don't want to waist a perfectly good soul do we!" She smiled and pointed to it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Search For Souls (PRIVATE)   The Search For Souls (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2014, 2:46 pm

OOC: O_O I thought I already replied. Sorry!

Martin consumed the soul and smiled.
"Our second soul! Great work!" He said.
Then he grabbed Sky's hand and turned into his sword form
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search For Souls (PRIVATE)   The Search For Souls (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 11:15 pm

"Ok now we find more!"
Sky closed her eyes. "There is a kishin egg down the road."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Search For Souls (PRIVATE)   The Search For Souls (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 11:19 am

Martin chuckled.
"Let's kill it!" He said.
But suddenly he started to think.
Too much happened since he joined the DWMA.
They were too many dangerous kishin eggs, dark weapon and even one full kishin.
He knew that they have to turn him into a Death Scythe ASAP.
Only as the Death Scythe he will be able to protect Sky from all those dangerous people..
Form Inker..Nebun..Glaucon..They could kill them easily if they wanted.
Plus because Martin's dad was a Death Scythe, they could be in danger.
Only because Adam is now working hard to stop these devils..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search For Souls (PRIVATE)   The Search For Souls (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2014, 11:36 am

They started down the road to where the kishin was.
When they finally got to they looked up. It was 9ft tall and look like it had blades coming out of its body.
"M-Martin it looks really dangerous." She looked down at the sword.
"What tactic do you say we take charge or wait to find a weakness?"

Last edited by The_Quiet_One13 on July 15th 2014, 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search For Souls (PRIVATE)   The Search For Souls (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2014, 11:54 am

(OoC: Sorry, but you probably should actually show the deaths because Kishin usually have at least some form of power they use. Just so you know it's really not good to be like "time passes, blah blah blah, we have __ many souls now")
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Search For Souls (PRIVATE)   The Search For Souls (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2014, 12:38 pm

Ooc: I'm on vacation too...
Well, Deth is right, we need to write how did they (kishins) die.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search For Souls (PRIVATE)   The Search For Souls (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 6:52 pm

Ooc: Ok ill fix that right now.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Search For Souls (PRIVATE)   The Search For Souls (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2014, 1:35 am

"We must find its weakness..But..hm.." Martin said.
This kishin egg looked very dangerous. Maybe the soul resonance could help them in their situation.
"Okay..Find his weakness. When we find it, we could use the soul resonance...I guess, it will make everything easier"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search For Souls (PRIVATE)   The Search For Souls (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2014, 3:14 pm

"Y-Yea will do."
Sky tried hitting the head first, she ran for a building and jumped off it and did a flip to get on it. When she did she hit it with her partner. Nothing. "Not there." She said her voice shaking. She tried for the legs next. She slid on the pavement to get to its legs. Nothing. "Nope. Lets try the belly." She flew into its stomach and kicked it. It flew back 3 feet on to its back. "Yes there it is!"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Search For Souls (PRIVATE)   The Search For Souls (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2014, 5:51 am

"Very good!" Martin exclaimed.
Then he prepared himself.
"So what? Let's attack it with the soul resonance!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search For Souls (PRIVATE)   The Search For Souls (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2014, 6:00 pm

"Soul Resonance!" She yelled at they transformed. She felt a tingly feeling on the inside then she opened her eyes to see they had transformed.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Search For Souls (PRIVATE)   The Search For Souls (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2014, 6:10 pm

"Soul Resonance! " Martin yelled. Their souls started to resonate. And everything worked perfectly.
A weird green aura surrounded Martin and Sky. If Sky gets injured, her wounds will start to heal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search For Souls (PRIVATE)   The Search For Souls (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2014, 8:01 pm

"Lets do this!" She jumped strait for the stomach and kicked it the hardest she could bu this time it didn't go anywhere. The kishin grabbed her and picked her up "Martin!." She said has she dropped her weapon partner.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Search For Souls (PRIVATE)   The Search For Souls (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2014, 7:40 am

Martin as always was ready to intervene. He transformed into his human form. However he was crouching, because he was too close to the enemy. His hand was a short blade.
Because Martin was dropped near the kishin egg, he could attack not giving the kishin any time to react. He jumped towards, the kishin egg, trying to stab him in the stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search For Souls (PRIVATE)   The Search For Souls (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2014, 11:19 pm

The Kishin threw me to a wall because Martin attacked it and it fell. I slid down the wall with a thump. But I quickly got u and fell back down.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Search For Souls (PRIVATE)   The Search For Souls (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2014, 11:35 am

Martin was..Well..A bit angry. He turned his entire forearm into a black blade and jumped at the kishin egg.
He was going to stab it until it dies.
The weapon wasn't going to show any mercy. If it works..It will be a bloody five minutes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Search For Souls (PRIVATE)   The Search For Souls (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Search For Souls (PRIVATE)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next