Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eclipse

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Eclipse   Eclipse I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2013, 10:09 pm

Name:Eclipse

Meister:TBA

Weapon Form:Eclipse's weapon form is a halberd with a guillotine colored blade, misshapen tip, tri pronged back and bone handle. The purple gem that Eclipse wears around his neck is embedded in the ax head.

Love Interest:None as of now

Appearance:Eclipse is of average height for a teen his age. He has mid length black hair, deep blue eyes and is Caucasian. He is often seen wearing a black hoodie with a gray under shirt, baggy jeans and black shoes. Eclipse also wears a dark purple, teardrop shaped gem around his neck.

Personality:Eclipse is often very shy around other weapons and meisters around the DWMA. He often trys to avoid social interaction as much as possible especially if the conversation concerns him being a dark weapon. However he is much less shy around his friends, teachers and allies. Of everything on the planet there are three things that Eclipse hates. They are his dark weapon status, witches and kishin.

History:Eclipse's past hasn't been a pleasant one. When he was a baby he was kidnapped from his family by a group of witches who used him in their experiments. They turned Eclipse into a dark weapon by force feeding him pure human souls. After 16 years of experimentation the DWMA raided the witches hideout and found Eclipse locked up and unconscious from the witches experiments. They decided to free him and bring him to the DWMA to become a student so that he can use his abilities for good.

Misc:Eclipse was the name that the witches have given him. He does not know his actual birth name.

Eclipse has had the dark purple gem he wears around his neck for as long as he can remember. He believes it came from his actual family who he is actively seeking out.

Eclipse lives in the chambers under the DWMA due to him having no home of his own to live in.

have you read the rules?:I love soul eater!
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse   Eclipse I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2013, 10:17 pm

Me likey! Him and Lycaon can be angsty together! Accepted!
Back to top Go down

Eclipse
Page 1 of 1