Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eclipse's recovery *open*

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Eclipse's recovery *open* Empty
PostSubject: Eclipse's recovery *open*   Eclipse's recovery *open* I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2014, 7:12 pm

Eclipse was laying asleep on a bed inside of the the DWMA infirmary. He was covered from head to toe in bandages covering the wounds he sustained from the fight he had with a kishin egg a few nights ago. By the time he returned to the DWMA he was already half dead from blood loss. For now however he seemed stable and was recovering well enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse's recovery *open*   Eclipse's recovery *open* I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 7:09 pm

Jet is sitting having of heard of the wounded kid he leans over grabs Eclipses shirt and starts slapping him with his left hand "Wake Up! WAKE UP, That's for all the insane ness in the world! That's because my hand hurts! That's for showing up here at a random Tim!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse's recovery *open*   Eclipse's recovery *open* I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 3:40 am

It only took the first slap to get Eclipse to wake up. "WHAT THE HELL" he shouted as he tried to grab the intruder's left hand to stop him from slapping him in the face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse's recovery *open*   Eclipse's recovery *open* I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 6:51 pm

Jet grins and says "Good morning sleeping beauty."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse's recovery *open*   Eclipse's recovery *open* I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 6:57 pm

Eclipse let go of the stranger's hand and sat up. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse's recovery *open*   Eclipse's recovery *open* I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 12:41 pm

"Jet Tucker probably one of the few wolf raised people who have a few robotic limbs. Observe." Jet raises his right arm revealing that it is comprised entirely of metal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse's recovery *open*   Eclipse's recovery *open* I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 11:10 am

Ok as far as Eclipse was concerned this guy was freaking insain. "I... see..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse's recovery *open*   Eclipse's recovery *open* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eclipse's recovery *open*
Page 1 of 1