Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open) Empty
PostSubject: A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open)   A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2013, 2:40 pm

Eclipse was walking down one of the many halls that made up the DWMA. Today was his first day attending and he was trying to figure out where his class was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open)   A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2013, 6:36 pm

Arthur and ben were having a conversation. " so tell me how in the world, a sword is better than a gun. " said the young boy. " its simpler, people can blow off a foot with a flintlock but anyone can use a sword. " said the tall light brown haired teenager.
" Hey you. whoever you are. witch is better a flintlock pistol or a sword? " said ben as he turned to eclipse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open)   A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2013, 7:30 pm

Eclipse was surprised at the sudden question. "W-who me. I don't know". He said wanting to end the conversation as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open)   A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2013, 7:36 pm

" hey... " said Arthur. " Are you new to the school? I am so sorry, my name is Arthur and he's ben. " said taller one. ben waved, was his hand on fire? he didn't seem to notice. just rubbing them together as if he was cold. " nice to meet you. " said ben.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open)   A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2013, 7:42 pm

"Oh my name's Eclipse nice to meet you too". Eclipse said. "You two don't happen to know where the classroom is do you"?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open)   A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2013, 7:59 pm

ben laughs. " we could direct you to a classroom, the schools a little to big to only have one classroom right? " his hands were definitely on fire now. but he acted as if nothing was wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open)   A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2013, 8:01 pm

Eclipse took notice to Ben's hands. "Is that supposed to happen"? He said pointing at his hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open)   A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2013, 8:06 pm

ben took a look at his hands then blushed and shook them out. " yeah don't worry about it. " Arthur stood over eclipses shoulder. " what class are you going to? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open)   A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2013, 8:10 pm

"To be honest I don't know". Eclipse said looking down at the floor in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open)   A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2013, 8:16 pm

" hmm. well when I first came here me and ben had to go through initiation. " he points down the hall. " Outside of that door you'll come to a training yard, they train all the young kids or new enrolments there. don't worry, first day the test your skill level, the next your put in whatever classes you need to be in. we got some time before our classes start, want us to show you around? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open)   A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2013, 8:20 pm

"Sure I guess". Eclipse said. He may as well look around the DWMA. He didn't know that many areas other then the chambers under the academy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open)   A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2013, 8:22 pm

" well then let's be off! " said Arthur and ben as they took off at a moderate speed to the training field. " so why did you join the d.w.m.a? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open)   A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2013, 8:31 pm

Eclipse followed but gazed of when he was asked this question. "I'd rather not answer that question". He said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open)   A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2013, 8:40 pm

" ok, sooooo. where do you live? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open)   A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2013, 8:47 pm

"I live in the chambers under the academy". Eclipse said glancing off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open)   A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2013, 8:50 pm

" Oh cool. I get the sense you are a weapon, what kind of weapon are you? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open)   A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2013, 8:53 pm

"My weapon form's a halberd. Nothing to fancy". Eclipse said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open)   A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2013, 9:00 pm

" I'm a sword. bens got three forms. " said Arthur. they made it outside, a group of small children were sitting around a teacher doing roll call. " and eclipse. " she said looking up. " ok, you have half and hour to get to know your classmates. find your sparing partners and have fun. " all around them was exercise equipment and rings used for fighting. " so an unofficial official means of getting enrolled into the school, is fighting me or ben. what to have a go? " said Arthur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open)   A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2013, 9:05 pm

"I would but I don't have a meister yet". Eclipse said looking at all the other students.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open)   A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2013, 9:07 pm

" look around. only one or two of these kids have found their partners. me and ben went on a mission without finding one. its good to have independence, come on give us a shot? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open)   A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2013, 9:09 pm

"Well ok I guess". Eclipse said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open)   A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2013, 9:15 pm

" ok then. I took the last one, looks like its your turn ben. " they walked to an empty ring. " ok I with referee! we'll do this until one fighter gives up or is unable to continue. ben, give em hell. " ben nods and settles into a combat stance. " you got the first shot. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open)   A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2013, 9:19 pm

"If you say so". Eclipse said. He began to rush towards Ben.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open)   A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2013, 9:25 pm

ben smiled, kept his center of mass low. his right leg lit on fire and he tried to sweep eclipses legs from under him. he clearly new some kind of martial art.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open)   A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2013, 9:28 pm

Eclipse noticed Bens grin but before he could react he got knocked off his feet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open)   A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next