Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Margret Amsel INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Margret Amsel INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Margret Amsel INACTIVE   Margret Amsel INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2013, 10:54 pm

Name - Margret Amsel

Weapon: N/A

Love Interest: none

Appearance: Margret has pale, white skin and burns very easily in the sun. She has long, wavy light brown hair and she usually puts it in two low braids. On her head is a black golfing hat. She wears a navy blue trench coat and a long white pencil skirt that goes down to her knees. She wears fuzzy combat boots and brown socks. Margret has bright green eyes and pale pink gloves.

Personality:  Margret tends to be very gullible and dense to others around her. She tries to see the best in people and loves pianos, despite the fact that she can't play the piano or any other instrument.  

History: Margret's entire family lives in a small town out in the mountains, with the exception of her mother. There is a reason behind her recent relocation: Her aunt reveled herself as a witch, and began stealing organs & body parts of children. It was unknown, why she did, but the small towns' council decided to take action. They made a program to send older, experienced Meisters & weapons to get rid of her. A huge battle occurred, devastating nearly half the town. The witch had disappeared and many of the fighters had died. Magrets' mother had lost her husband in the fight and became dead set on finding the witch and killing her. However, she (Margrets' mother) was not a weapon nor a meister. She moved her only child to the best meister and weapon academy in hopes that her daughter would carry her anger as well, and continue searching for the witch.

Miscellaneous: none

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love soul eater"
Back to top Go down

Margret Amsel INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Margret Amsel INACTIVE   Margret Amsel INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2013, 11:31 pm

It might just be me, but Margret's appearence sounds like a color swap of Maka.... You know? Like if this was a fighting game and both players chose Maka so one of them has to have a different version so they could tell who's who. So the programmers just throw in a Maka with reversed colors so they can re-use the same character without confusing people........ Once again, maybe it's just me, but that and the piano thing sounds pretty similar..............

Whatever! The power of the tiny hat throws off my reference! Accepted!!! Personallity could use some work, but I'm not going to hold it against you.
Back to top Go down

Margret Amsel INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1