Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open)   A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2013, 9:30 pm

ben squatted down to eye level with eclipse. " come on now, I'm only 12. I'm suppose to be the guy that's easy to beat. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open)   A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2013, 9:34 pm

"I don't want to end up overdoing it you know". Eclipse said while trying to get back on his feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open)   A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2013, 9:36 pm

" Pshhhh who cares, show us what you got! " said ben as he settled back in his stance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open)   A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2013, 9:39 pm

"If you say so". Eclipse said as he began to rush Ben again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open)   A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2013, 9:40 pm

bens fist caught on fire this time and he met his rush with a flaming lunge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open)   A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2013, 9:46 pm

Eclipse quickly ducked and dodged the incoming punch. As he did this a dark energy began to transform his foot into the blade of his halberd. After this happened Eclipse attacked with a sweep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open)   A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2013, 9:49 pm

ben pulled up his arms to block. inflicting cuts on both arms. " that's more like it! " bens arms set alight and he unleashed a barrage of flaming punches, ending with a jumping kick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open)   A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2013, 9:52 pm

Eclipse blocked the incoming barrage with his arms. It resulted in the sleeves of Eclipses hoodie revealing that his arms were solid bone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open)   A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2013, 9:57 pm

ben stops and comes back to the floor. " that must have some story behind it yeah. " then he brought back his hands and launched a fireball at him. it was more force than heat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open)   A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2013, 9:59 pm

Eclipse dodged the fire ball and began to attack Ben with his halberd foot. "Not really just part of my weapon".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open)   A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2013, 10:04 pm

ben ducked under it and leapt forward. throwing himself in a full body tackle towards eclipse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open)   A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2013, 10:24 pm

Eclipse got hit with the full force of the tackle getting knocked over in the process
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open)   A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2013, 10:31 pm

ben didn't want to get anymore cuts so he pulled eclipse into a chock hold and said. " say uncle! "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open)   A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2013, 10:36 pm

A layer of dark energy surrounded Eclipse's neck turning it into bone. "Nice try".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open)   A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2013, 10:41 pm

bens entire body caught on fire and he didn't move a mussel. " You want to play with powers? lets see who'll win! " Arthur was ready to stop the fight if he needed to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open)   A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2013, 10:45 pm

Eclipse smiled as more dark energy began to cascade around him but this time it began to travel up Bens body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open)   A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2013, 10:47 pm

ben pulled away and started doing cartwheels and flips to escape the darkness. he was getting tired, flames really burned celeries.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open)   A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2013, 10:51 pm

Eclipse removed the bone layerings from around his body and transfered his halberd blade to his hand. Again he began to attack Ben this time with an overhead strike
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open)   A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2013, 10:56 pm

ben needed to get some breathing room. he kept up the acrobatics long enough to dodge and then sent three small fireballs to eclipse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open)   A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2013, 11:00 pm

Eclipse sliced through the fire balls and continued his barrage on Ben
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open)   A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2013, 11:03 pm

ben morphed his right hand into a pair of brass knuckles and took a swipe. surprisingly it hit with ten times the force. he took a lunge to stop the attacks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open)   A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2013, 11:20 pm

Eclipse got hit square in the chest. The force of the impact sending him flying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open)   A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2013, 8:16 am

ben sat there catching his breath. waiting to see if eclipse still wanted to fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open)   A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2013, 10:54 am

Eclipse got back on his feet smiling. "Alright I think thats enough now".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open)   A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2013, 6:32 pm

" yep. " ben said walking away. " I win. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open)   A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new begining//dark weapon Eclipse's first day. (open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next