Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Impressions. [Luke and Messae]{Private}

Go down 
AuthorMessage

First Impressions. [Luke and Messae]{Private} Empty
PostSubject: First Impressions. [Luke and Messae]{Private}   First Impressions. [Luke and Messae]{Private} I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2013, 11:00 pm

It was a good day. After all, Luke was being assigned another partner, something he looked forward to in hopes that he might find one that will work well, unlike the previous two. He was quite anxious to meet this girl. He knew her name was Messae, but he didn't actually know anything else about her. He also assumed she was informed of his name. I wonder what she's like, I guess it won't matter she'll be my meister and I'll be her weapon partner. Loyalty can't be a question anymore, he thought, standing outside of the DWMA.

It was an average day. A few clouds scattered here and there, a dimly lit sun passed in the sky. There wasn't much of a breeze either. Luke adjusted his sunglasses and smirked. "I wonder, just what kind of person I'm paired with. No matter what it'll certainly be interesting to say the least.", he spoke to himself. I'd expect nothing less, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions. [Luke and Messae]{Private}   First Impressions. [Luke and Messae]{Private} I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2013, 11:20 pm

Messae walked slowly towards the entrance, as she rubbed her forearm shyly. oh...I hope everything will be ok...Its kinda hard for me to find a partner that I can adjust to... It had been a awhile since she last saw her other partner Setsuna, so she assumed something bad happened and is trying to move on from it the best she could, so....why not a new meister right? "I hope if Setsuna is ok and comes back he won't be too mad...." She took a few steps closer, and looked up at her "new" meister. "Er...hello...uh.....Luuuu...Leeee....Luuuk....a?" That sounded right...right? It's so hard to think straight when you're nervous... Hopefully it was close enough. "Uh...you're my new weapon right? Hi, my name...is....Message...I mean Messae!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions. [Luke and Messae]{Private}   First Impressions. [Luke and Messae]{Private} I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2013, 1:09 am

Luke found it obvious that she was nervous. He was nervous too, after all they were just meeting for the first time. He didn't say anything, he let her speak. When she finished, he removed his sunglasses and took off his jacket. His eyes remained closed, but he gave her a genuine smile. He slid the sunglasses into a pocket and slung his jacket over his shoulder. "Yep. I'm Luke. It's nice to finally meet you Messae.", he said to her, speaking with a soft and kind tone to his voice to try and sway her away from her nervous state.

He looked up at her, finally opening his eyes. They were a deep hue of green. "It's okay if your nervous and don't want to talk to much, I understand that. I respect that if it's your choice. So before we do anything else, is there anything you'd like to know about me?", he asked her, trying to get her comfortable with a little bit of conversation.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions. [Luke and Messae]{Private}   First Impressions. [Luke and Messae]{Private} I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2013, 6:44 pm

"Well....I um...." She said quietly, beginning to clasp her hands together and shuffle nervously. "I...would like to know what weapon you are at least...if we're going to be partners..." Her ears twitched trying to make sure nobody else was paying attention, as if anyone else was here or showing interest in their meeting, the situation might be worse than it already is. It would probably take awhile for her to come out of her shell around Luke, as she already began to open up around Setsuna before he disappeared, so getting used to a new person will be a new change of pace. "Oh...um...I have to say this at least....I apologize if I have trouble the first time...using you as a weapon, I'm used to larger heavier weapons..Oh! But I am a quick learner...I can promise you that at least..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions. [Luke and Messae]{Private}   First Impressions. [Luke and Messae]{Private} I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2013, 8:35 pm

"Oh right, yeah the kind of weapon I am would be important. I don't expect us to mold right off the bat, I figure it will run its course in due time.", he said in response. "I am a scythe, that's what I am.", he told her. He could see she was getting a bit more nervous. "Hey, we can go somewhere a bit more secluded if you'd like.", he suggested.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions. [Luke and Messae]{Private}   First Impressions. [Luke and Messae]{Private} I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2013, 10:43 pm

"Oh.....um...." She rubbed her shoulder, and looked around attempting to avoid his eyes. Was it really that obvious that she was nervous? Apparently so, if he felt inclined to ask in a change of location. "No no....here is fine...." after what happened a couple years ago, she definitely didn't feel comfortable in going with someone else anywhere. She covered her wolf ears atop her head with her hands, some she typically does when she's nervous, before taking a slight step back. "Oh....so you're a scythe? I always wanted to use a scythe.....the closest I got to using was trying to use a branch like one in the woods....Um...do....you mind if I hold you Luke? A-as a weapon of course!" The first time with me using a scythe! I'm so excited!...on the inside at least.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions. [Luke and Messae]{Private}   First Impressions. [Luke and Messae]{Private} I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2013, 10:47 pm

He seemed to have no objection to this request and immediately began his transformation. "If this is want you want.", it could be heard in his voice as a scythe was leaning against a wall. The scythe was black in color with a sleek appearance. The only thing weird about it was the fact that before the blade itself met the shaft, there were three eyes. They looked at Messae. "Hey now, you want this.", he spoke quietly.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions. [Luke and Messae]{Private}   First Impressions. [Luke and Messae]{Private} I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 11:01 pm

"Gah!" she couldn't help but jump at the sight of those eyes...especially when they're looking at her like that, it makes her uncomfortable...but nevertheless, she picked up the weapon and gripped it in both hands, trying to get a good grip. "Yeah.... I do want this...you're...a very nice weapon." she inspected the weapon a bit more closely, switching between stances and hand positions. this is certainly lighter than what I'm used to... Time to check the handling. She tried to twirl the weapon around similar to how she used to do her sister in her morning star state, the weapon was still heavier on one side, but with there being just a blade instead of a head of a club it felt very difficult. She quickly lost her grip as the weapon lost its grip, hitting Messae in the head, and cutting her arm as it fell down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions. [Luke and Messae]{Private}   First Impressions. [Luke and Messae]{Private} I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 10:20 pm

Luke transformed back after he cut her, showing genuine concern for her. "Messae, shit, are you okay?", he asked her as he went to get his jacket, offering it to her. "We should get that looked after, its for the best. I'm sorry, I should've been more focused. After all, if we aren't in sync we won't fight well together, and I wasn't focused.", he lied, sort of. He wanted to reassure Messae that it would be fine and they'd be great partners, and he was too focused on that at the time. But he had to take the blame too, he didn't mind trying to boost her esteem and attitude a little.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions. [Luke and Messae]{Private}   First Impressions. [Luke and Messae]{Private} I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2013, 12:00 am

"No...No! Luke....I'm fine." She pushed Luke's hand away that was offering the jacket, trying to look at the cut. It was bleeding, not a lot thankfully, but it still sent shudders down her spine at the mere sight of it. "It...was more my thought, I do appreciate your consideration though...I'm...just not used to a scythe that's all. Practice is what I need right now, if you understand." She really did appreciate Luke for offering his jacket and such, but sge felt that if SHE wasn't so clumsy, or trying to show off, she never would of cut herself. "Seriously...I'm fine." Her tone towards the end of the sentence showed a lot more seriousness than what she showcased prior. She held out her hand for her scythe partner as her right ear twitched, and her tail swished back and forth, "Please transform now Luke." she commanded sternly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions. [Luke and Messae]{Private}   First Impressions. [Luke and Messae]{Private} I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2013, 4:55 am

Luke listened to his meister, backing off when she stated she was fine and pushed his hand away. He tossed the jacket back onto the ground and shrugged. He wasn't happy that she didn't seem to be in any hurry to cover the wound, but he wouldn't object. Yet something strange happened. He felt it in Messae's voice when her tone became rather serious than what Luke had been dealing with. It was both exciting, and frightening.

To Luke, that tone commanded respect and it didn't simply scare him or concern him, it enticed him to obey Messae. As soon as her hand was held out, Luke wasted little time when she finished the word transform as he took once again the form of a scythe. The eyes looked to Messae, then seemed to gaze off. Focus, be more ready to transform back if she loses her grip. Be ready to work with her and resonate souls. Even though I'm a bit scared right now, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions. [Luke and Messae]{Private}   First Impressions. [Luke and Messae]{Private} I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2013, 7:12 pm

Messae felt the weapon in her hands right away, and gripped it tightly with both. She knew that this time, it's probably in her best interest to not try and show off or make a fool of herself, as the last time she did, she caused herself injury. Not great injury, but it was still something that could've been avoided. "Alright, we're gonna practice...but on what..." She scanned the area trying to find something that can make a suitable practice target...that hopefully won't hurt anyone. She saw a few trees, a tree here and there, maybe that can be used? "Alright, I think I found something..." her tone this time was flat, but was still step up from her shy and usual one. She brought back the weapon and ran towards it, attempting to slice the tree with the blade. "Luke, time to see just how strong your blade really is!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions. [Luke and Messae]{Private}   First Impressions. [Luke and Messae]{Private} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Impressions. [Luke and Messae]{Private}
Page 1 of 1