Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's learn to use to use my partner. Featuring Messae and Sora. (Hannes and Jt)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Let's learn to use to use my partner. Featuring Messae and Sora. (Hannes and Jt) Empty
PostSubject: Let's learn to use to use my partner. Featuring Messae and Sora. (Hannes and Jt)   Let's learn to use to use my partner. Featuring Messae and Sora. (Hannes and Jt) I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 7:00 pm

Sora has had it. She had spent the last hour trying to figure out how to use a flail, but the most exciting thing was that she beat the snot out of the dummy. Well, the dummy with the stick that has a rock tied to it to make a flail to practice with. She had told Misa that she was going to practice today, and she was trying. As of right now, though, she had bruises everywhere, and it wasn't pretty. Her clothes had also taken a toll, with her jacket being shredded, and her shirt and skirt having holes in them. Fortunately, though, her flat cap was okay. As a final act of frustration, she threw the thing at the ground, and it didn't like it. The rock bounced up, hitting her in her naughty bits, which caused her to double over in pain.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Let's learn to use to use my partner. Featuring Messae and Sora. (Hannes and Jt) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's learn to use to use my partner. Featuring Messae and Sora. (Hannes and Jt)   Let's learn to use to use my partner. Featuring Messae and Sora. (Hannes and Jt) I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 8:54 pm

This was a bit too pitiful for Messae to watch. She watched from the limbs of a tree as Sora was practically beating herself trying to master...a flail like weapon? Oh right...Misa... Pretty silly how someone like Messae would forget the weapon of an acquaintance, not to mention that the weapon of said acquaintance was her own sister. But regardless, she couldn't bare to see this anymore; she felt the need to step in. So using what knowledge of climbing trees she had (which was minimal) she slowly but clumsily made her way down from a branch that was probably six feet off the ground, nearly stumbling as she made contact with solid earth.

She walked slowly towards Sora, rubbing her arm out of insecurity, while glancing back at the makeshift flail, which admittedly puzzled her. She doesn't have to use Misa like that...doesn't she know that the chain is optional? You can just wield her like a regular club... She walked behind Sora and placed her hand on her shoulder, looking down at her with great concern, yet at the same time it was written with disapproval and disappointment. "You need help..." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's learn to use to use my partner. Featuring Messae and Sora. (Hannes and Jt)   Let's learn to use to use my partner. Featuring Messae and Sora. (Hannes and Jt) I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 9:01 pm

Sora rolled on her back to look up at Messae. Sora was pretty surprised by the appearance of her weapons sister, and wished that they could have met in a less embarrassing situation for her. She sat up, then got on her legs, wrapping her arms around herself.

Sora: Uh, yeah. That would be nice, Messae. Thanks. . .
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Let's learn to use to use my partner. Featuring Messae and Sora. (Hannes and Jt)   Let's learn to use to use my partner. Featuring Messae and Sora. (Hannes and Jt) I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 9:25 pm

Other than that one time when Misa brought her over, this was probably at least a better legitimate meeting than the other ones, which made Messae smile, but it was quickly replaced by her disapproving scowl once again, which quickly softened up in sympathy. "Um...I can help you...I see you're trying to learn how to use Misa....I mean...the first thing you should know...is the chain is optional, you don't have to use it..." She knelt down and picked up the fake flail like creation, remarking how it was somewhat lighter than Misa actually was. "But if you do want to use it...you have to use the...er...head of it with momentum, it always comes last....if that makes sense..." She got in a battle stance and swung the weapon like a bat, watching the rock head on a rope follow along in a nice arc which beheaded the dummy with ease, however to stop the run away head of the weapon, she jerked the head back quickly with a swing, in an attempt to abruptly stop the weapon, before spinning it overhand on her right hand to bring the head of it to a complete stop. "See?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's learn to use to use my partner. Featuring Messae and Sora. (Hannes and Jt)   Let's learn to use to use my partner. Featuring Messae and Sora. (Hannes and Jt) I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 9:34 pm

Sora grabbed the stick, then got into a battle stance similar to Messae. She swung it at another dummy, watching it as the rock collided with an arm, smashing it off. The rock swung behind her, and hit her in the back of the leg lightly. She stared at the one armed dummy in utter disbelief. She continued to do this until all that was left was the torso. And she only hit herself 3 times during this, which was great. Raising her hands in the air, a victory "yes" was let out by Sora in her triumph.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Let's learn to use to use my partner. Featuring Messae and Sora. (Hannes and Jt)   Let's learn to use to use my partner. Featuring Messae and Sora. (Hannes and Jt) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 8:57 pm

Messae stood speechless at Sora's attempt with a half smile, not speechless at her progress, but rather on how she allowed the rock to keep hitting her. Maybe I need to toughen things a bit...because a spiked head of a morning star can still hurt... She took a deep breath and slowly approached Sora, turning her around rather roughly to face her. "Um....I think its great on how much you're getting better....but it isn't perfect....I mean, I know there's no such thing as perfect...but you can't let the rock hit you..." Her quiet and shy voice sapped any seriousness she tried to put in her request, and it especially didn't help considering the fact in the way she worded her sentence. "What I mean is...um...mind if I...try to step things up? Y'know to get you better...but please forgive me if it maybe a bit too rough...I understand if you might not be able to take it..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's learn to use to use my partner. Featuring Messae and Sora. (Hannes and Jt)   Let's learn to use to use my partner. Featuring Messae and Sora. (Hannes and Jt) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 9:06 pm

Sora listened carefully, nodding in agreement.

Sora: Alright, I understand. I don't mind if you step stuff up, I think I can take it.

She rubbed the back of her head, grinning a bit.

Sora: I am really glad you are helping me get better, though. So, what is this step up thing, exactly?
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Let's learn to use to use my partner. Featuring Messae and Sora. (Hannes and Jt)   Let's learn to use to use my partner. Featuring Messae and Sora. (Hannes and Jt) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 9:12 pm

"Er....I wanna...work you y'know...you need to get in shape..." Messae slapped on sunglasses in a fashion similar to how Misa would, the reflective surface of them shining with a gleam of sunlight. She took out a whistle from her shirt, arching her ears forward and making her tail stiff and moving it upwards.(Tail...not butt...she can move her tail...*slaps JT*) "Forgive me..." She then blew the ear piercing whistle hard, the noise forcing her ears to twitch and almost brought her to tears from the sound. "ALRIGHT MAGGOT! LISTEN UP!" She yelled, resembling more of an unsuspecting drill sergeant in voice, demeanor, and stance. "I'M GOING TO TEACH YOOOOOOU HOW TO USE A MORNING STAR UNDERSTOOD?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's learn to use to use my partner. Featuring Messae and Sora. (Hannes and Jt)   Let's learn to use to use my partner. Featuring Messae and Sora. (Hannes and Jt) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 9:19 pm

Sora let out a light squeal at the change of tone, falling back on the ground. This was not nice change, though. She quickly got up, and gave a lazy salute at Messae. Figuring her posture wasn't good, and not wanting to be yelled at, she straighten up, and gave a more acceptable salute.

Sora: Uh. . . Ma'am yes ma'am?
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Let's learn to use to use my partner. Featuring Messae and Sora. (Hannes and Jt)   Let's learn to use to use my partner. Featuring Messae and Sora. (Hannes and Jt) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 9:33 pm

"Yep its ma'am! Obviously!" She took out from her back pocket a riding crop, seemingly new, but an indication that it was used was apparent on the tip of it which was slightly red from dried blood, and the handle was worn from constant tight gripping. "Don't worry...it's both Misa's and my blood...if that makes you feel any better..HM! AHEM! FIRST THING FIRST! I WANT YOU TO PICK UP THAT MAKESHIFT MORNING STAR...AND STRIKE ME!...UNDERS-...TOOD?!" She then proceeded to wack a side of a thing tree with the riding crop, not only cracking the tree, but also making it naked in the spot where the crop struck. "I want you to do it fast, I want you to do it your best, and I want you to do it NOW! UNDERSTOOD!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's learn to use to use my partner. Featuring Messae and Sora. (Hannes and Jt)   Let's learn to use to use my partner. Featuring Messae and Sora. (Hannes and Jt) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 9:40 pm

Sora: Y-yes ma'am!

Sora got to the ground and grabbed the flail, amazingly not fumbling it. She ran at Messae to attack her, with her biggest fear being that if she is hit with the crop that she will be naked like the tree. Using that thought, though, she charged at her, swinging left to attack the other girl.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Let's learn to use to use my partner. Featuring Messae and Sora. (Hannes and Jt)   Let's learn to use to use my partner. Featuring Messae and Sora. (Hannes and Jt) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 9:54 pm

Messae stood straight and composed, until the last moment, where she weaved out of the way, putting her leg out in an attempt to trip Sora. Admittedly it was a bit of a dirty tactic, but her reasoning was to show that she had to be prepared for everything, despite it being...a bit unorthodox in her personal methods. She then proceeded to move the riding crop into her right hand, swinging it fast towards Sora as if to show that she failed...which she anticipated. But Messae didn't really feel any remorse, in fact she thought this was fun, despite her voice and actions being legitimate bottled frustration and anger that she constantly holds in, some from Sora that was made anew, and from putting up with her sister's antics for all these years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's learn to use to use my partner. Featuring Messae and Sora. (Hannes and Jt)   Let's learn to use to use my partner. Featuring Messae and Sora. (Hannes and Jt) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 10:03 pm

As soon as Messae moved, Sora knew what she was doing, as her brother did it to her tons of time in the past. Unfortunately, she realized a bit to late, and while not falling flat on her face, she did stumble for a bit. She managed to regain her footing into a pretty fast run, and stopped. . . By running into a tree. She backed away a couple of steps, then fell backwards.

Sora:. . .
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Let's learn to use to use my partner. Featuring Messae and Sora. (Hannes and Jt)   Let's learn to use to use my partner. Featuring Messae and Sora. (Hannes and Jt) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 10:30 pm

This was horribly disappointing, not to mention frustrating. Messae took deep breaths before attempting to thwack Sora on the leg with the riding crop. "That was terrible...It seemed like you had it, and then you stopped. A morning star is a rather large weapon, you have to learn how to move with one...that what seems to be one of your problems..." She wacked it against her own hand, the riding crop, while not making her visibly flinch did make her wince behind her glasses, the hand now red from where it was struck, with a small trickle of blood now showing itself to the outside. "Get it, and try again. And again. And again. And AGAIN! UNTIL YOU GET IT RIGHT!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's learn to use to use my partner. Featuring Messae and Sora. (Hannes and Jt)   Let's learn to use to use my partner. Featuring Messae and Sora. (Hannes and Jt) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 10:36 pm

Sora: Y-Yes ma'am!

She got up, weapon in hand, and charged at Messae once again. This time, when she swung at her, she moved her whole body with it, ready to hit Messae.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Let's learn to use to use my partner. Featuring Messae and Sora. (Hannes and Jt)   Let's learn to use to use my partner. Featuring Messae and Sora. (Hannes and Jt) I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 10:44 pm

Moving along with the weapon...interesting. It would put extra power into the swing, but if it misses she can end up eating nothing but ground. To further show her point, she quickly sidestep and spun around to behind her, and promptly attempted to kick her in the back to knock her down, while all the same spatting in disgust. "Don't attack with all of your body. If you miss, your momentum goes with you. AGAIN!" She yelled, despite not taking into account on whether or not she blocked or dodged the kick, thus proving her low expectations of her thus far into the training.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's learn to use to use my partner. Featuring Messae and Sora. (Hannes and Jt)   Let's learn to use to use my partner. Featuring Messae and Sora. (Hannes and Jt) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 6:47 am

Sora had expected this as she ran straight past her when she swung. When she was a couple away, she spun around for a bit in place. Then, with hopefully the right timing, she let go of the flail and fell down, watching as it soared to the general area where Messae was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's learn to use to use my partner. Featuring Messae and Sora. (Hannes and Jt)   Let's learn to use to use my partner. Featuring Messae and Sora. (Hannes and Jt) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's learn to use to use my partner. Featuring Messae and Sora. (Hannes and Jt)
Page 1 of 1