Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only) Empty
PostSubject: Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)   Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only) I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 7:17 pm

Tau sighed as he walked down the streets of death city his tail and ears hidden away from the view of others who would think of him as a freak even though he was a warlock. "It's a very lovely day...." he said to himself smileing up into the sky he than looked to the sun and shivered "thing still freaks me out..."
he than continued to walk whistleing a soft tune as he walked "Also glad no one else is out.."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)   Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only) I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 7:49 pm

Messae grabbed her arm, and slowly walked the streets, quite cautiously, much more than she should be, as she virtually had nothing to fear, but couldn't help but feel high strung or paranoid. She creeped around one of he many buildings, getting questionable glances here and there that forced her to hide her ears. "Oh my..." She walked a bit faster, all she wanted was to take a walk for a few minutes but her paranoia got the best of her before long, but unknowingly she ran into Tau, falling down from recoil. "Oh!...um...I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)   Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only) I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 7:54 pm

Tau looked down at the girl who had just ran into him and backed away a-bit ".....i-it's fine..." he than walked forward slowly and slowly offered her his hand not noticing the ears "a-...are you okay?" he said shyness filling his voice along with a hint of worry.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)   Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only) I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 8:03 pm

"Yeah.....I'm fine...." She grabbed his hand and tried to help herself up with his aid. As she looked up at him, and immediately covered up her ears in embarrassment "Gah! Sorry...uh...Pay...no attention to them! Yeah! THEY DON'T MATTER!" Here tail swished back and forth in the sudden excitement as she raised her voice, but she tried to hide it the best she could. "Um..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)   Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only) I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 8:11 pm

Tau looked up at her dog ears and than to her tail "wow....so i'm not alone in this animal human mix business huh...." he than pulled off his hat revealing his cat ears before pulling his tail out of his pants leg as calmly waved to and fro in the wind "I'm....T-tau by the way..." he was shocked that he had gotten the guts to show this girl his animal like features more than that he was shocked he even helped this girl out. "Wait your a dog neko as i can tell from your feature's and i'm a cat neko... so arn't we natural enemies?"
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)   Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only) I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 8:17 pm

"A...neko...? Oh! I guess I kinda would be considered one...but this happen because of...something...And I'm more of a wolf than a dog..." She looked at his cat ears and tail, and it honestly did make her wonder how he had such features,, she gained hers from a madman...but what was his story? "U...if this isn't too personal...how did you get yours? I'm sorry if you don't want to answer, I'm just curious..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)   Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only) I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 8:23 pm

"Well you see i'm a.......erm, i was born with these ears i don't know how but i just was.." he said quickly not wanting to tell this girl he was a warlock in the case she was a meister or weapon or would just be plain scared by him. "What about those ears... i-if you don't want to talk about it thats fine.." he than put his hat back onto his head "a-also could i have your name?"
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)   Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only) I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 6:20 pm

"Well...mines aren't exactly natural...I mean they are real! ...but...I kinda got them from experimentation...I guess you can say I'm a lab rat? Oh, but I'm not a rat! I swear! Uh...my name's Messae...Um..I should...stop talking now..." She covered her ears and turned away, her face glowing a beat red as she began to blush.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)   Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only) I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 6:37 pm

"Well hello Messae....." there was a slight pause before he decided to speak "oh i'm Tau!" he than facepalmed himself and looked away his face becomeing flushed "i guess i already told...you..." he than sighedand looked back "S-so where were you heading before we met each other? I-i could walk you there if you would like.....and if you didn't mind." he said looking to the ground worried she might object his offer.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)   Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only) I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 6:58 pm

"Uh...while I do gladly appreciate your offer....I was honestly just taking a walk...but if you want to walk with me...I guess its fine." It was nice for this person to offer her his company, but she didn't really want to seem like he HAD to walk with her... "Um...were you going somewhere? I didn't make you late did I?! Or....make you miss an appointment you might've had, or made you miss an important meeting?! Or....Or......."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)   Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only) I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 7:05 pm

"It's fine really i was just taking a simple walk....i would love to walk with you it wouldn't make me late or anything" he than offered her his hand, unsure wether or not this was how normal people walked together for he had seen plenty of others walk with their hands intwined with anothers "so should we start walking?...."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)   Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only) I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 7:11 pm

"Holding hands.....? Excuse me...I do think you're nice and all, but I just met you....and maybe a bit...cute...uhm...er........Nevermind! We can just walk ok? I...rather not hold hands right now...." Well that seemed rather...fast, how it seemed that Tau just offered to hold hands so suddenly, but they ddi just meet, and it would probably make Messae more uncomfortable than she already was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)   Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only) I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 7:14 pm

Tau quickly pulled his hand away. He was sure that was how people normally walked eh mistakes were mistakes. "So where do you want to go?...." he said his hair covering his eyes so that she doesn't see the worry in them *please not a public palce. Pllllease not a public place* he thought silently to himself.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)   Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only) I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 7:32 pm

"I really don't know..." She put her hands together and rocked on her heels somewhat, and sighed quietly Where can we actually go....I was just taking a walk.... "I was just taking a walk through Death City...if you just want to wander there....if its ok....." She hopes he was at least okay with this decision, even it does seem quite vague...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)   Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only) I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 7:37 pm

"um....it's fine with me...if it's fine with you that is.....i was hopeing that it would be somewhere that wasn't so public i useally stick to the shadows on my walks......b-but if it makes you happy than i'm fine with it...i guess." he said makeing sure he said the right things that didn't make her hate him.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)   Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only) I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 6:51 pm

"Stick to the shadows? But why? You don't seem to have anything to hide?" Right? Or was there more to this person that he wasn't telling me? I did just meet him and its not any of my business...but still, I can't help but wonder..."If you just want to be all ninjalike its fine with me...I mean, its not like I own you or anything..." She began walking slowly, looking back at Tau making sure he was at least keeping up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)   Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only) I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 7:25 pm

"Well it's not actually that i like sticking to the shadows." he said whilst walking behind her glancing here and there as if he felt like something owuld attack him at any moment. "I just don't like feeling like i'm being watched i just hate when people stare at me...it's a phobia of mine." he said partially telling the truth for he did have the phobia but he also kept hidden that he was also a witch scared she would attack him on the spot if she knew. "Sooo.....lovely night?" he said tryign to change the subject for it was very uncomfrotable for him to talk about himself.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)   Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 6:53 pm

"Yeah it is lovely~ And why didn't you say that before? I just needed a reason!" Messae's demeanor seemed to have change as she began to feel a lot more comfortable with this new person. Probably because she can relate to him just a bit more than others...even though he's more of a cat. "Cmon let's go! I know a place where we can go!" She grabbed his hand and ran fast, to someplace she knows they can go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)   Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 6:59 pm

Tau was surprised when she took his hand and began to run off some where but he was even more surprised how understanding she was. *i guess she's not that bad* he silently thought to himself for he was sure she would be mean to him. "So whats this place were going to?" he asked a look of wonder on his face for he had no clue at all where this girl...Messea was takeing him.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)   Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 7:04 pm

"To the rooftops! They're usually rather...pretty to see Death City at night! No one will see us!" She ran into a small alleyway and began to climb up the wall rather skillfully, as she used the ladders in such that lead inbetween floors. Her tail twitched after each climb but she managed. She quickly reached the top of a small apartment building and looked down on Tau. "Cmon up here! I'm waaaaaaiting~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)   Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 7:09 pm

Tau sighed and quickly climbed the building he too had great skill at this climbing his climbing even made it look graceful as if he were simply doing it to show off which he wasn't it jsut simply was his nature. When he reached the top he positioned himself next to messea and looked over at the surrounding area "Wow....the view up here is amazing." and he wasn't saying that simply to please her the view was pretty amazing.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)   Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 7:17 pm

"Yeah.....it is quite nice...." Without thinking, Messae moved a bit closer to Tau, and tried to grab his hand to hold, all still while looking at the beautiful view of lights and such from atop this building. She was mostly caught in the moment and only did it because he was there...right? But nevertheless she did blush a bit at the fact that she would do it to someone she just met, but Messae does trust him a little bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)   Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 7:22 pm

Tau face flushed a scarlet red when he felt Messae wrap her hand around his. He sighed...maybe someone actually did like him maybe....he than flushed those thoughts down the drain. He quickly got up "I'm sorry messae....i can't be here.." he didn't want her to be his friend than hate him once he told her he was a witch he knew she would hate him for it. But than there was the possibilty of her not hateing him a short chance..."Look Messae...before you think of me as a friend...i must tell you that...that..." eh tried to speak but the words just wouldn't come out of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)   Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 7:28 pm

"That what? You like me? But I just met you! Although..." Her tail wagged at the possibility of that being the case, and she hugged him tight, looking at him. "I do believe at love at first sight...." She then chuckled, while all the same trying to remind herself that maybe it was something else? She was scared to know the truth." Messae then returned to her position, looking at Tau and tilting her head, her ears twitching. "But...you can tell me anything....please don't lie..." she looked at him with puppy dog eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)   Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 7:32 pm

Tau paused for a moment before finally speaking "You see.....i'm a.....witch....Though i do not want to hurt you! infact you have been the kindest person i have ever met in my entire life." he than sighed "please don't hate me for beign what i am....if you want to go fine...f you don't ever want to see me again thats fine as well..." he said as his tail swung slowly back and forth with guilt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)   Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tau and Messae (DK/Golden and Gaffey only)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next