Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alex's first day (closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Alex's first day (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Alex's first day (closed)   Alex's first day (closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 1:14 am

Alex Kisurgi walked up around the entrance of the DWMA. He looked around at the weapons and meister pairs that surrounded him. Not having a weapon of his own, the meister felt like somewhat of an outcast. "I don't get it. I'm a skilled fighter, but I can't find a weapon I can match soul wavelengths with." Alex knew that classes were over for the day and he was considering going home, but he had nothing to go home to besides an empty two-bedroom apartment. He heaved a heavy sigh and went to sit against one of the pillars and plugged in his headphones. The students around him slowly dissipated, leaving Alex alone.

Last edited by Starman55 on November 12th 2013, 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex's first day (closed)   Alex's first day (closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 2:57 am

tristan walked out of the building and saw Alex. He must be the new student, tristan thought to himself. Tristan was too shy to say hi, part of the reason he didn't have a meister. That, and people didn't trust him due to his young age. He was about To walk past Alex when he built up the courage to speak. "Hi" is all he can say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex's first day (closed)   Alex's first day (closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 8:27 am

it was after school so Arthur and ben put on their usual show. the tall brown-haired boy Arthur was strumming his guitar and the short green eyed ben was playing his flute. they each had a rough set of clothes on and played a sad song,
" Well you only need the light when it's burning low
Only miss the sun when it starts to snow
Only know you love her when you let her go
Only know you've been high when you're feeling low
Only hate the road when you're missing home
And you let her go

Staring at the bottom of your glass
Hoping one day you'll make a dream last
But dreams come slow and they go so fast
You see her when you close your eyes
Maybe one day you'll understand why
Everything you touch surely dies

But you only need the light when it's burning low

Staring at the ceiling in the dark
Same old empty feeling in your heart
'Cause love comes slow and it goes so fast
Well you see her when you fall asleep
But never to touch and never to keep
'Cause you loved her too much and you dive too deep

Well you only need the light when it's burning low
And you let her go
Oh oh oh no
And you let her go
Oh oh oh no
Well you let her go

'Cause you only need the light when it's burning low

'Cause you only need the light when it's burning low
And you let her go "
an empty cowboy hat sat at their feet only a few students had anything to give, and even then it was meager pickings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex's first day (closed)   Alex's first day (closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 11:38 am

Amy walked aimlessly around the entrance with a bag of gummy worms held loosely in her hands. There were only a few people left standing around when she saw a boy sitting down listening to music. She nudged him and held out her bag of candy, "Want a worm?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex's first day (closed)   Alex's first day (closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 12:36 pm

tristan turned around and saw amy. He hadn't seen her before either. "I don't think he can hear you." He says. "Who are you?" He asks politely. Trying to create conversation to pass time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex's first day (closed)   Alex's first day (closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 1:01 pm

Amy looked at the other boy standing near her. Holding out her candy to him with a smile, "His loss. I'm Amy Coultier, currently partner-less weapon. Want some?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex's first day (closed)   Alex's first day (closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 1:37 pm

" would love a worm. " said ben as he nicked one. it didn't even last a second. " what's up? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex's first day (closed)   Alex's first day (closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 2:21 pm

Alex pulled the earbuds out of his ears and looked up. "Oh hi everyone," he noticed Amy "And a special hello to you." The weaponless meister stood up and pocketed his MP3 Player. Alex walked over to Amy "I'm Alex." He pointed at his meister tag on his trench coat "I'm a new meister at the academy. So I'm still trying to find a weapon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex's first day (closed)   Alex's first day (closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 3:28 pm

" cool. " said Arthur. " sometimes it takes a while, me and ben were here for a month before we found Eleanor. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex's first day (closed)   Alex's first day (closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 3:49 pm

Amy gave a wide grin to Alex, Ben, and Arthur whilst throwing gummy worms in her mouth, "I'm Amy. I've been without a meister since I've discovered my weaponess but it's cool since I'll always have gummy worms by my side." she held out the bag to Alex as an offering.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex's first day (closed)   Alex's first day (closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 5:10 pm

Alex pulled a few gummy worms out of the bag "Thanks," he said. He looked over at Arthur "Lord Death told me that finding a weapon can be almost instant, or could take forever. It all depends on if your souls resonate at all." He popped a worm in his mouth, chewed it up and swallowed it. He pulled out a pair of half-gloves. Putting them on, the meister looked at the others. "Wonder, how long it will take for me to find a weapon so i can put them on the path to becoming a death scythe."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex's first day (closed)   Alex's first day (closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 5:14 pm

Amy ate a few more gummy worms until she realized what Alex was saying, "Wait you're saying you don't have a weapon, I don't have a meister!" she gestured to herself with excitement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex's first day (closed)   Alex's first day (closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 8:51 pm

Alex chuckled "We can try it Amy. If we resonate well, you can be my weapon. How does that sound to you?" he asked. The meister tightened his half-gloves and smiled. "We'll do this whenever you're ready."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex's first day (closed)   Alex's first day (closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 10:14 pm

Amy bounced up and down eagerly, "That sounds great!" she put her candy in her pocket and let out a deep breath and with that she grabbed Alex's gloved hand and said. "Let's do this!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex's first day (closed)   Alex's first day (closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 12:38 pm

Alex felt his soul wavelength tuning into Amy's. He smiled "Party time. Amy... transform!" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex's first day (closed)   Alex's first day (closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 1:47 pm

Amy let out a deep breath and with an green glow turned into an axe pick in Alex's hands. "This is awesome!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex's first day (closed)   Alex's first day (closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 3:22 pm

Amy was nearly weightless in Alex's hands "This is awesome! I have a weapon." He swung Amy around a few times. "She's no scythe or sword but she'll be a great weapon to train. Combining her with my martial strikes and shade speed powers, we'll be one heck of a team." The meister set Amy down, allowing her to return to human form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex's first day (closed)   Alex's first day (closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 3:41 pm

Amy returned to her human form with a grin already on her face, "I finally have a meister, I'm gonna be a death scythe!" she turned to Alex and slapped him on the back. "With my sound abilities and your martial arts we'll be unstoppable."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex's first day (closed)   Alex's first day (closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 4:47 pm

"Can't forget my shade speed powers. We'll gather 99 kishin souls and 1 witch soul in no time." Alex looked down at his watch. "Well, I should probably grab my stuff and head home." He grabbed his backpack and started towards the step before turning around and tossing a pomegranate towards Amy "We'll look for our first job tomorrow, that way we can start you on the road to becoming a death scythe." He turned and started walking away towards the gates.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex's first day (closed)   Alex's first day (closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 5:35 pm

Amy caught the pomegranate and stared at Alex's retreating form. "That dude is weird." with a shake of her head she put the fruit under her beret and entered the school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex's first day (closed)   Alex's first day (closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 10:36 pm

" I challenge the two of you to a fight. " said Arthur. " we'll come back here tomorrow and see how good of a team you to are. " Arthur had a nasty habit of challenging his friends to fights, but ben stood with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex's first day (closed)   Alex's first day (closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 11:15 pm

*silence from the empty courtyard*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex's first day (closed)   Alex's first day (closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 11:33 pm

Arthur taps his foot on the ground. " yes no maybe? your an idiot why would you ever suggest that. come on lets see who's better! "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alex's first day (closed)   Alex's first day (closed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alex's first day (closed)
Page 1 of 1