Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Of flies and men closed

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Of flies and men closed Empty
PostSubject: Of flies and men closed   Of flies and men closed I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2015, 12:32 am

Randir skulked along Broadway, looking up at the distant skyscrapers. He was in bad shape. He hadn't eaten in 5 days, and was getting desperate. HE had refrained from using magic to acquire food, but he was starting to rethink that. HE would have to eat soon. If magic was the only answer, so be it. The DWMA could be dealt with later. HE needed to eat now.

He walked into a seedy-looking diner at the corner of Broadway and 37th, and looked around. The DWMA had agents in New York, of this he was sure. He scanned every person, looking for any indication they were a miester or weapon. The diner was practically empty, and no sign of the Academy. He released Sol Protect, and gave a sigh of relief internally when no one noticed. He approached the counter. The large, greasy looking man barked at him "What do ya want?" Randir leabed in close and said, barely audible, "I want everything you have in the register. IF you don't, this whole establishment will be destroyed."

Last edited by Sullab on November 27th 2015, 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of flies and men closed   Of flies and men closed I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2015, 11:44 pm

Alexander had been in new york, lots of chains of "the hideout" in the big apple. It was one of their leading states. He had met with a a few people seeing that production on their coffee was all going sound. Also checking in on the individual stores in civilian clothing to make sure that the paint was not peeling off the walls or that the coffee did not suck. All and all it was checking out and he was ready to go home tomorrow.

Then he went to a quiet little diner as the sun set, ordered himself a sandwich. Good food tasted great when he was well fed with souls. He wanted to get out of here fast, it was a little dead in there anyway. So he went ahead and stood up to go to the front and pay. Service here was not too good anyway. The guy who was just barely infront of him whispered something to the cashier. Things seemed to get a lot quiet after that once he finished walking from his seat to the front. Sensing tension. He jokingly said. "Hehe, hey why so serious? Robber, health inspector?" He smiled and looked at the people. Chewing a bit of gum.

Last edited by jac600 on November 4th 2015, 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of flies and men closed   Of flies and men closed I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2015, 11:52 pm

(uh... where did i mention a gun? or waving things around? or yelling? i went up to the register and quietly talked ot the cashier. thats it)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of flies and men closed   Of flies and men closed I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2015, 3:19 am

ooc: What? This can't be right, this is a setup I tell you. Or maby I need to stop writing replies the second before I go to bed. lol, sorry to waste your time. Edited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of flies and men closed   Of flies and men closed I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2015, 11:36 pm

Randir was only 13, but he had an excellence mind for strategy. He knew a cashier wouldn't take some kid's threat seriously. This was where the massive swarm of flies came in.
He had been slowly collecting up flies from every dumpster in midtown, and had built up an impressive ball of them. Now to put them to good use.
The air pressure dropped in the room, and the windows shattered. Flies flooded in like smoke through every orifice of the restaurant, blocking out the view of the dark street outside. He had heard the man behind him, too close for comfort, and slammed him up against a wall. He turned back to the now-much-more-terrified cashier, and said "Money. Now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of flies and men closed   Of flies and men closed I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2015, 1:09 am

All of a sudden the natural light was swept out of the room. His ears wanted to pop, he looked back and all of a sudden the glass burst open. What little light left in the room was swallowed up quickly. Fly's however, no matter in how great a storm. Could only fly so fast. Thinking they were in danger. He cried out. "GET DOWN KID!" Before rushing forward the short distance in between them with inhuman speed and trying to tackle him over the counter. He was in full on fight mode. He made his madness into a little black box under his shirt and hoped whatever the hell was attacking them would give him a moments rest to prepare.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of flies and men closed   Of flies and men closed I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2015, 12:38 am

He felt him approaching from his back far to quickly too avoid. If the guy took him down he would loose control of the swarm, and God help us all. SO he took his only course of action. He transformed himself into a loose ball of flies, and let the man pass through him.
As he went through him, he felt something. Pure madness, flowing through him. this thing was not a man. It was a kishen egg. This was either very good or very bad. Did kishens eat witches souls? Only time would tell.
The man went hurling over the counter, and Randir popped back into human form. He cautiously looked over the counter at the kisehn egg. Maybe he could convince it to work with (or for) him for a while. His mind came off the adrenaline, and he realized what he was thinking. This this was evil! What the hell was he thinking?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of flies and men closed   Of flies and men closed I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2015, 5:21 am

Alex flew through the kid, his trained senses did not lie. It told him only one thing, the kid had turned into fly's. What the hell was going on here!? He came in so hot that he hit the man behind the counter, knocking him into a wall and taking him right into dream land. He was snoring on the floor quickly as Alex took cover behind the bar counter. The only thing he could think was, could that kid have been behind this? He had pretty much been the adopted father of a sorcerer for years now, he knew that they had magic and they had animal forms.....

The boy's animal form was that of several dozen fly's.

He thought of this all quickly from behind the counter, as he drew two pistols from ankle holsters, his outfit shimmered and changed into that of a dark coat, long nosed mask, and simple black jeans. He stood up, turned around and pointed his guns into the swarm. "Stop right there! I know what you are, if you don't make a move then you earn the chance to work this out without me having to use my powers to blow up this little swarm until all of you dies!" He yelled across the dark diner.

Alex made another bomb on his own chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of flies and men closed   Of flies and men closed I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2015, 3:13 am

Bad. Very bad. Randir hovered there in his swarm, contemplating his options. Option A: Stay in swarm mode. Option B: come back into human form. Neither was good when you have a gun pointed at you. But he would rather loose a part of himself than all o himself.

He choose option A.

He formed his swarm into the shape of a doughnut, avoiding a bullet fire at the center. He brought the swarm of regular flies he controlled into a swirling tornado around the suddenly-masked man, and shot himself upward towards the ceiling, through a vent, and into the open nighttime sky, bringing his swarm with him.

He had really fucked this one up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of flies and men closed   Of flies and men closed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of flies and men closed
Page 1 of 1