Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sofia

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Sofia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sofia   Sofia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 10:39 pm

"I wonder why he's so high-strung, he's usually Lot more laid back." Brandon said adjusting his glasses.
Back to top Go down

Sofia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sofia   Sofia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 10:43 pm

"Ah, really?" She turned to the boy with glasses "Maybe he found me annoying...?" She frowned.
Back to top Go down

Sofia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sofia   Sofia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 10:52 pm

"that's definitely not it... I think he likes you."

Dylan stood outside with connor "dude, i
Think I like her."

"I'll just go in and talk to her then..."
Back to top Go down

Sofia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sofia   Sofia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 10:56 pm

Kokoa blushed "I don't think so, I don't even know his name..." She spoke softly, and then turned to the glasses boy "What's your name, by the way?"
Back to top Go down

Sofia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sofia   Sofia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 11:11 pm

"Brandon W. Laute IV, however Brandon will do, 1 star rifle meister. That boy out there is Dylan Kirk, 2 star Multi-part spear.

Connor came back in "hey looks, a friend of mine likes you and I was wondering if well... I could dual wield you along with him. I Hear your a dagger which is a small weapon, so it should be easy to wield with a spear. This will help you guys get to know eachother
Back to top Go down

Sofia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sofia   Sofia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 11:17 pm

"Well, you see..." Kokoa looked down "I'm quite inexperienced and useless, hehe... But it would be fun to be with both of you, so if you're willing to take me anyways, then I guess it would be alright!" She smiled brightly at the boy "What's your name, by the way?"
Back to top Go down

Sofia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sofia   Sofia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 11:22 pm

"connor, Connor Flynn. Why don't you come with us to the industrial district tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down

Sofia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sofia   Sofia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 11:28 pm

"I'm Kokoa Minami, and is it okay to do that?"
Back to top Go down

Sofia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sofia   Sofia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 11:37 pm

"sure" ms.metzger said to them kicking up her feet. "Meeting dismissed"
Back to top Go down

Sofia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sofia   Sofia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 11:44 pm

"I guess I'll be going with you tomorrow!" Kokoa smiled at Connor.
Back to top Go down

Sofia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sofia   Sofia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2013, 6:39 pm

" aaaarg. " said ben rolling out of bed at 5 in the morning. " time to patrol the business district ben. " ben looked at Arthur bags in his eyes. " why don't we get any back up. " " kokoa finally got a meister. so its just you and me buddy. " they set out for the business district of death city.
Back to top Go down

Sofia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sofia   Sofia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2013, 10:40 pm

Connors alarm clock went off. Unlike most people his age, connor was a morning person. He got up and went to wake up the others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sofia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sofia   Sofia - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sofia
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2