Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Alun'cog Family Heir! (closed)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alun'cog Family Heir! (closed) Empty
PostSubject: The Alun'cog Family Heir! (closed)   The Alun'cog Family Heir! (closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 7:38 pm

Stephen looked around the mansion his family had lived in for generations. Everything was perfectly in place. The food was laid out in rows, the paintings on the wall were all in order, and there was a well-dressed servent to serve wine to those old enough for it. Everything was perfect. Nice and straight, clean and orderly, not a single thing out of it's spot. He swept his hand through his hair and straightened his gloves, preparing himself as the first guests arrived.

"Evening, madame..." and "Glad you could make it, sir..." his voice kept repeating as the higher-class people entered. So far, he wasn't aware of any of the DWMA students showing up, but he was sure that they would come soon enough. After all, the party was in their honor. Where would the city be if not for the brave weapons and Meisters protecting it from the witches that seemed to plague it so often? He wanted to thank each of them personally for their work, get to know who exactly they were.

He couldn't wait....

Last edited by Deth on December 18th 2013, 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alun'cog Family Heir! (closed)   The Alun'cog Family Heir! (closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 8:48 pm

Kokoa approached the big house excitedly. She was wearing a light pink dress and her hair down just for the occasion. Excitement filled Kokoa as she knocked the door.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Alun'cog Family Heir! (closed)   The Alun'cog Family Heir! (closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 8:51 pm

Lukas is wearing a black suit with a red tie and his black coat. He slowly walks to this big house. Then he notices Kokoa "Hello"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alun'cog Family Heir! (closed)   The Alun'cog Family Heir! (closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 8:56 pm

Kokoa looked up and smiled. "Hai~!" She said excitedly "How are you? I just can't wait for this!" She jumped a little but regained her posture "Elegance..." She sighed to herself.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Alun'cog Family Heir! (closed)   The Alun'cog Family Heir! (closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 8:58 pm

Lukas smiles "Yeaah..Uhm Nice to meet you, by the way" he said with a very calm voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alun'cog Family Heir! (closed)   The Alun'cog Family Heir! (closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 9:00 pm

Rushing to the door, Stephen fixed his hair quickly before opening it up. Taking a moment to examine the two people outside before bowing to them.

"Welcome to my little party!" He straightened back up, making absolutly sure they were students before deciding to complement them. "Based on your phisiques, I take it that you're both meisters, right? No weapon really ever builds themself up in quite the same way as a meister will..."

Subtly, he moved out of the way doorway. "Come in, come in. I hope the room is suited to both of your likings."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Alun'cog Family Heir! (closed)   The Alun'cog Family Heir! (closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 9:04 pm

Lukas walks in Jeez..He is too..Uhm..Nice? This is weird "Uhm..Yeah. Nice to meet you, sir. I'm Lukas Kozak, meister. But today I'm not with my weapon-partner."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alun'cog Family Heir! (closed)   The Alun'cog Family Heir! (closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 9:07 pm

"Ah, sorry. I'm Kokoa!" She smiled at the boy. She then noticed the door opened. She was welcomed by another boy and a great party behind him, she heard Lukas introduce himself so she did too. Then she heard the boy assuming she was a meister. She just thanked and entered the room mumbling "I'm a weapon" to herself and hoping no body would hear her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Alun'cog Family Heir! (closed)   The Alun'cog Family Heir! (closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 9:10 pm

Lukas heard that "Weapon huh?" Then he looks around "Well In my opinion Weapon is more important than a meister."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alun'cog Family Heir! (closed)   The Alun'cog Family Heir! (closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 9:16 pm

Kokoa was startled "Y-you heard?" She surely wasn't expecting someone to hear her from so far away, considering she's only 4'9". "Meisters are really important, too!" She blushed a little, she didn't want anyone to think she was rude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alun'cog Family Heir! (closed)   The Alun'cog Family Heir! (closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 9:20 pm

The two students went past Stephen, completly oblivious to his compliment. Well... maybe it was a little over their heads, but it still felt rude to him. He glanced across the room as the meister and the weapon girl went back to their conversation. He didn't want to interrupt them, so Stephen finally decided to shut the door back and talk with a few of the other less importaint people there. Usually with the same few lines.

"Pleasent weather, right?"

"I hear that buisiness is going well."

"And how is the family doing?"

Oh, how much he hated small talk like this... but it would be stupid to be rude to such wealthy potential buisiness partners. He wanted to hear about the student's grand adventures fighting against impossible odds, how they manage to deal with murdering a Kishin, the places they've been....... But he decided to wait until one of them was alone to go and ask them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alun'cog Family Heir! (closed)   The Alun'cog Family Heir! (closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 9:28 pm

Gaffey in his normal clothing walked up to the door and started knocking on it......with his head "Hey!!! Hey!!!! It's me Gaffey!!!" he said repeating the process of beating his head on the door "open sesame chicken!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alun'cog Family Heir! (closed)   The Alun'cog Family Heir! (closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 9:34 pm

Stephen's eyes widened when he heard something thick and heavy thunking against the door. Was someone kicking it or something?! He walked over to the front door, trying to keep his composure. Just hoping they didn't scratch it. That door was imported by his parents 28 years ago on their anniversery!

Carefully, Stephen opened up the door, stepping out to examine the damages before even glancing at the person who was pounding it. "You were... hitting your head on my door..... Weren't you?" He asked, partially in shock over the beating the frame had taken. "Why would you even................"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The Alun'cog Family Heir! (closed)   The Alun'cog Family Heir! (closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 9:37 pm

Yuki had snuck out while Haishi was asleep. She rarely got time to herself and was looking for something to do. As she passed a house she saw people entering. A party maybe? Yuki skipped up to the door and noticed people around the door. "Hello. Is this a party?"She asked happily, not noticing Gaffey's presence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alun'cog Family Heir! (closed)   The Alun'cog Family Heir! (closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 9:38 pm

Kokoa started hearing thick thuds on the door and stared at it, she then saw Stephen open the door "You were... Hitting your head on my door... Weren't you?" She heard him say to another boy who was at the other side of the door. She tried to hold her laughter at Stephen's reaction but failed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alun'cog Family Heir! (closed)   The Alun'cog Family Heir! (closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 9:39 pm

Before Stephen could finish speaking Gaffey took his hand and started shakeing it rapidly screaming aloud "HI I'M GAFFEY!!!!! G A F F E Y!!! GAFFEY!!!!" he than slapped himself for no apparent reason "and yes i was beating my head against your door isn't how normal people knock?" he said as if he didn't know a thing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alun'cog Family Heir! (closed)   The Alun'cog Family Heir! (closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 9:45 pm

"I- What is this, I don't even......." Stephen just starred at the man in shock as he noticed a woman appear. Suddenly, he shook his head and tried to ignore the man. "Yeah! This is a party. You're a student, right?"

Before hearing her answear, Stephen made the assumption and moved out of the way for her to go inside. "Whenever you're ready, madame. It's in honor of the DWMA and all it's done to keep this city safe."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alun'cog Family Heir! (closed)   The Alun'cog Family Heir! (closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 9:55 pm

Gaffey got a look of confusion when Stephen ignored him "i guess he didn't hear me..." he than walked closer to stephen and began to yell as loudly as he could into his ear "HEY THERE I'M GAFFEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he than breathed "I'M HERE FOR THE PARTY!!!!!!!!!!" he than backed away "he should have heard that..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alun'cog Family Heir! (closed)   The Alun'cog Family Heir! (closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 9:56 pm

Kokoa chuckled and approached Gaffey "Haaaai~ I'm Kokoa, nice to meet chu~" She said with her childish voice then giggled "You're funny!"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The Alun'cog Family Heir! (closed)   The Alun'cog Family Heir! (closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 9:58 pm

Yuki smiled at the boy. "So kind. Thank you very much." She said glancing at Gaffey. "Hi Gaffey." She waved happily as she walked in and looked for someone to talk to. She scanned the room. Nothing. She didn't know anyone here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alun'cog Family Heir! (closed)   The Alun'cog Family Heir! (closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 10:04 pm

"GAAHHH!!!" Stephen shouted, trying to clear out his ear after the guy shouted in it. Such a rude little- There's NO WAY this guy was from the DWMA! They would be too strict for that, right? How would someone like THAT be a trained slayer of evil?!

"No need to shout! I knew you were here ever since you desecrated my once beautiful door.... That thing's been around longer than you have, you know!" His eyes turned dark for a moment before he grabbed his face with his glove-covered hand and rubbed his forehead in frustration. It would take the entire weekend to get a fitting replacement.

"Whatever..." Stephen breathed, calming himself down. "I appreciate your work as a Kishin Hunter of Death City and that's what matters. So, feel free to enter... but break anything else and you're out of here!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alun'cog Family Heir! (closed)   The Alun'cog Family Heir! (closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 11:16 pm

"Break everything got it!!!! Sir yes sir!!!" he than turned to Kokoa and bowed "Gaffey at your service ma'am and thank you for thinking i'm funny. Now if you don't mind i need to find somethign to break!!" he than rushed into Stephens house before he could say another word "Someone help i need to find somethign to break before he takes notice!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alun'cog Family Heir! (closed)   The Alun'cog Family Heir! (closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 11:31 pm

Jet walks up to the door of the big mansion he was wearing a black sports jacket and glove over his right hand for the reason of it being robotic he also had a acoustic guitar strapped on his back, he knocks a dull ringing noise of metal on wood slightly rings from his right arm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alun'cog Family Heir! (closed)   The Alun'cog Family Heir! (closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 11:43 pm

A sigh escaped Stephen as he watched Gaffey run through his home shouting about breaking stuff after he explicitly told him not to. What was with that guy? One would think that someone like that would have a partner to keep him from going crazy or something. Either way, the other students seemed to be having a good time so far.

Then, he turned around to open the door and meet the next guest. The metalic sound of his knocking made Stephen curious, but he didn't really wonder about him until he looked at the man and his single glove. Subtly, Stephen moved his fingers around to fix his own gloves.... Wondering wether this man was cursed by a witch or was in a forging accident of some kind. Either way, he dared not disrespect the student by asking just in case it turned out to be a painful memory to recall....

"Welcome, sir!" Stephen announced as he bowed for the man. "I assume you're another meister, correct? I hope you find the party to your liking."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alun'cog Family Heir! (closed)   The Alun'cog Family Heir! (closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 11:49 pm

Gaffey continued to run around screaming at the top of his lungs "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH" he than ran into a wall "ow...." he than punched the wall "ya wanna fight wall huh?! i know where you live!!!!" he than slammed at chair against the wall "THE WALL STARTED IT!!!!!" he than ran away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alun'cog Family Heir! (closed)   The Alun'cog Family Heir! (closed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Alun'cog Family Heir! (closed)
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next