Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alabaster Family Reunion [Private]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Alabaster Family Reunion [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Alabaster Family Reunion [Private]   Alabaster Family Reunion [Private] I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 11:24 pm

The sun had just fallen below the horizon as night rose in Death City. Vanouri waltzed between the shadows cast by buildings waiting for some astray wanderer to prank. She slid closer to the wall as she heard the sound of approaching footsteps, "Oh, this will be great!", she whispers to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alabaster Family Reunion [Private]   Alabaster Family Reunion [Private] I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 11:32 pm

As Cecil rounds the corner of the building he notices a shadow move, but pays no mind to it as this is death city after all. After walking a bit more he notices a wisp of silver hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alabaster Family Reunion [Private]   Alabaster Family Reunion [Private] I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 11:43 pm

Vanouri lets out a childish giggle as she follows her next target along his path. At certain points she taps his shoulder then blends back into the dark, and at other points she tosses pebbles at him. She smiles as she senses his paranoia grow, and chucks another, slightly bigger, rock at his shoe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alabaster Family Reunion [Private]   Alabaster Family Reunion [Private] I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 11:53 pm

A marble sized rock appeared out of no where, as he trips he morphs into his sword weapon forme, he gets stuck about 3 feet into the ground " holy flippin jebus what was that" Cecil exclaimed!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alabaster Family Reunion [Private]   Alabaster Family Reunion [Private] I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 11:57 pm

Vanouri appears in front of him, doubled over laughing, "Bahaha! Do that again!" She claps in excitement and pats his hilt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alabaster Family Reunion [Private]   Alabaster Family Reunion [Private] I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 12:28 am

"dont touch me!" he gasps."i dont know where your hands have been" Cecil states bluntly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alabaster Family Reunion [Private]   Alabaster Family Reunion [Private] I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 12:30 am

Vanouri steps back, and into the light, appalled at the weapon's words. "What are you a germaphobe?" she asks angrily, wiping her hands on her pants.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alabaster Family Reunion [Private]   Alabaster Family Reunion [Private] I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 12:37 am

poof! Cecil transformes back to his human self "no, you could have scratched my handle" he retorts. as he looks at her he is taken aback by this strangely familiar face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alabaster Family Reunion [Private]   Alabaster Family Reunion [Private] I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 12:40 am

Vanouri scoffs, "Puh-lease" She notices the stranger staring at her strangely. With his face still half-shadowed and the other half visibly scarred she cannot recall him from anywhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alabaster Family Reunion [Private]   Alabaster Family Reunion [Private] I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 1:09 pm

"stranger danger straaaanger daaanger" Cecil sates sarcastically, "so who are you any ways?" he inquires.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alabaster Family Reunion [Private]   Alabaster Family Reunion [Private] I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 1:31 pm

"You, sir, are speaking to the one and only Vanouri Alabaster!" she raises her arms and spins dramatically. "And who are you?" she asks only slightly interested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alabaster Family Reunion [Private]   Alabaster Family Reunion [Private] I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 1:48 pm

"wait.. did you say alabaster?" Cecil says as a chill runs down his spine  "as in your'e part of the alabaster family?" he asks semi-frightened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alabaster Family Reunion [Private]   Alabaster Family Reunion [Private] I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 1:56 pm

"Are you daft? That's why my last name is Alabaster, duh." Vanouri notices the boy shiver, "...Look this was relatively fun and all, but I better get going. More people to play with and all." She giggles as she dances towards the shadows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alabaster Family Reunion [Private]   Alabaster Family Reunion [Private] I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 2:05 pm

"I wonder if this small child and i are related some how?" cecil uneasly asks to himself outloud. He stands there too stunned to move....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alabaster Family Reunion [Private]   Alabaster Family Reunion [Private] I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 2:08 pm

Vanouri stops mid stride and bristles angrily, "What did you just call me?!". She spins around with fire in her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alabaster Family Reunion [Private]   Alabaster Family Reunion [Private] I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 2:42 pm

"You are a young child right? you cant be the same Vanouri that was my cousin. my whole family is dead and gone anyways" he calmy replys, as he looks at this adorable little figure in front of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alabaster Family Reunion [Private]   Alabaster Family Reunion [Private] I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 2:52 pm

"Gah, I'm 19, you jerk!" Vanouri exclaims stomping her foot, "And stop looking at me like that!". She practically shoots daggers from her eyes, "My family is all gone, so I'm pretty sure you're mistaken, just who are you anyways?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alabaster Family Reunion [Private]   Alabaster Family Reunion [Private] I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 3:38 pm

"I am Cecil Alabaster the last of the Alabasters!" he exclaimed with a huff of arrogance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alabaster Family Reunion [Private]   Alabaster Family Reunion [Private] I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 3:40 pm

Vanouri bristles with anger, "Jerk, I'm an Alabaster! You. Are. An. Imposter!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alabaster Family Reunion [Private]   Alabaster Family Reunion [Private] I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 3:56 pm

"make no mistake young miss, but i am no impostor! you are the impostor" cecil shouts!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alabaster Family Reunion [Private]   Alabaster Family Reunion [Private] I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 4:25 pm

"Hmph! I'm not that young! I am Vanouri Alice Alabaster, daughter of the late Yuno and Yuki Alabaster." Vanouri cries out, angry that this stranger would doubt her roots and even try to impersonate a relative. Not that she had any more relatives. Her Father's family, witches, had been exterminated and her mother was an orphan with no family, so after they both departed the world, Vanouri was left without a single relative. She shook her head and willed her teary eyes to return to normal, she would not let someone like this get to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alabaster Family Reunion [Private]   Alabaster Family Reunion [Private] I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 4:45 pm

"You mean to tell me that you are aunt yuno and uncle yuki's daughter!?" cecil gasped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alabaster Family Reunion [Private]   Alabaster Family Reunion [Private] I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 4:53 pm

"Uhm, what? Aunt...Uncle...? You...really are Cecil?" Vanouri asks, taken aback. It couldn't be...Dad had told her that Aunt Annie and her cousin Cecil had perished in an accident, and that her uncle Bertholt had run off, unable to deal with their deaths.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alabaster Family Reunion [Private]   Alabaster Family Reunion [Private] I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 5:00 pm

"Yep i'm the one and only CECIL ALABASTER! at your service cuz!" :D he remembers her now more vividly "it looks as though you haven't aged a day!" he laughs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alabaster Family Reunion [Private]   Alabaster Family Reunion [Private] I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 5:04 pm

"WHAT?! I'll have you know, I've grown like a foot!" Vanouri stammers out. She can vaguely recall having banterings like this about 10 years ago, when Cecil would tease her about how small she was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alabaster Family Reunion [Private]   Alabaster Family Reunion [Private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alabaster Family Reunion [Private]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next