Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A family reunion?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A family reunion? Empty
PostSubject: A family reunion?   A family reunion? I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 1:46 pm

Mei walked the streets of death city quietly. Her meister wasnt with her but thats ok. She was used to the lonliness. She enjoyed walking around in the city, as it gave her a place to think. Eventually she stopped for a break by the water and sat down, with the hood of her sweatshirt pulled over her face.
Back to top Go down

A family reunion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A family reunion?   A family reunion? I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 1:50 pm

Kashaku was in n allyway, where a grown man walked through, he was lurking on the roof, and as the man was in the middle, he jumped down on the man and slaughtered him in a matter of seconds, and swallowed his soul whole "Now, back to the feast..." He said, climbing back up to the rooftops, he was scanning the city from above, as he saw what he thought ot be an easy victim, and so he jumped downc again, but after getting a glimpse of her face, his eyes widened maniaclly, as he whispered, "Sister....."
Back to top Go down

A family reunion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A family reunion?   A family reunion? I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 1:53 pm

Mei heard a whisper and looked to her side. Seeing her brother she instantly transformed her right arm into a blade, concealed by her sleave, in case he decided to torture her like before. "Y-you," she started her soul radiating mixed emotions. " what are you doing here?!"

Last edited by souleaterlove205 on August 24th 2013, 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

A family reunion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A family reunion?   A family reunion? I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 1:54 pm

((He's currently right next to her and he spoke..))
Back to top Go down

A family reunion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A family reunion?   A family reunion? I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 1:59 pm

(oops...)
Back to top Go down

A family reunion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A family reunion?   A family reunion? I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 2:05 pm

"I was just going out to lunch, when i saw you,." He licked his lips "I wonder if the fact you're a sibling of mine will change the taste of your souls..." He looked inot her eyes as he took her chin and pulled her closer "You've changed so much...How sweet is this family reunion, too bad i'm hungry, or i would have spared you..Maybe..."
Back to top Go down

A family reunion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A family reunion?   A family reunion? I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 2:08 pm

Mei looked him in his eyes, the blade she had changed her right arm into bursting into flames. "You are sick!" she shrieked, peircing her brother's shoulder with the flaming blade, causing him to release her. She backed away.
Back to top Go down

A family reunion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A family reunion?   A family reunion? I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 2:12 pm

((That's sorta autohit, but, ok, this 1 time...))

Kashaku luaghed as she pierced his shoulder and backed away, "Oh my dearest Sister, Must it be like this?" He said coming closer to her, and his abillity was about to affect she would start hallucinating, as he attempted to punch her in the stomach.
Back to top Go down

A family reunion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A family reunion?   A family reunion? I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 2:23 pm

Mei quickly doged his hit. She had come out here for a peacefull day and this happens. She avoided looking her brother in his eyes and pulled her hood up before running down the street a ways. Where the hell was aeros when she needed him?
Back to top Go down

A family reunion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A family reunion?   A family reunion? I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 5:28 pm

Kashaku chased after his sister, and in order to get past her, he sprouted a man-sized cage form his back, which he opened with his mid, inside of the cage were spikes, which he oclud extend and retact, and so he extended them as he jupmed, to get on the wall, and then jupmed off retracting the enmtire cage as he smiled "How can you run without seeing where you're going..." He said as he shot a blue beam at both of Mei's eyes, which will; temporarily blind her, and at the same time kicked her in the stomach.
Back to top Go down

A family reunion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A family reunion?   A family reunion? I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 9:56 pm

Mei felt the impact of the blow and was thrown down the street. She couldnt see anymore. What was going on? Where was Kashaku? She tried standing up, but winced in pain. When did he get this strong? Holding her stomach with one arm she shifted her other into a blade which she ignited in fire using her soul wavelengths. She may be blind but that doesnt mean she's going to give up without a fight. She desperately wished she had soul perception like aeros. But she didnt and right now, the odds were against her in this fight.
Back to top Go down

A family reunion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A family reunion?   A family reunion? I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 10:12 pm

Death City was not as crowded as it usually was. Instead, it was somewhat quiet and lonely. With a content sigh, Aeros walked through the city with his headphones on. After a few moments, he noticed two souls fighting. Realization hit him a second later when he identified them as a kishin egg and his partner. Keeping himself under control, he ran to the area and stopped when he saw the two locked in battle. "Mei!" He called out to her, noticing her soul held some confusion.
Back to top Go down

A family reunion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A family reunion?   A family reunion? I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 10:19 pm

Mei heard her meister, and her soul was radiated fear. She couldnt see him, or anything else for that matter and continued holding her stomach where her brother had kicked her. She knew her chances of winning were slipping . She desperately wanted to tell aeros to stay away, but couldnt make herself say the words.
Back to top Go down

A family reunion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A family reunion?   A family reunion? I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 10:26 pm

Aeros took in the state of his partner. She was definitely in pain, but anyone with eyes could see then. He peered into her soul where all he saw was fear. Quickly peeking into her opponent's soul, he saw only darkness but could tell the two were somehow related. The meister knew better than to jump into battle, so he watched the two. In turn, he felt completely useless.
Back to top Go down

A family reunion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A family reunion?   A family reunion? I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 10:32 pm

Mei slowly removed her arm from her stomach. She was definately in pain but she needed to focus. Perhaps if she focused on him she would be able to sense her brother's soul. She shifted her other arm into a blade and staggered forward. Kashaku could'nt be far and she knew it. How long would she remain blind like this?
Back to top Go down

A family reunion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A family reunion?   A family reunion? I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 10:51 pm

Aeros noticed her attempt at masking her pain an pressing foward. He knew better than to interfere with this unless she told him to. All the meister's thoughts were urging him to help her, but he knew this was a family matter and could not just jump in. Mei probably knew more about this particular Kishan egg than he did, so he had to respect her decisions. He took the time to look over the damage. The opponent somehow managed to remove his partner's sight. Since he was not yet a full-blown Kishan, it couldn't be permenant but how long would it last. If Mei could see his soul, this wouldn't be a problem but even his ability came with a price.
Back to top Go down

A family reunion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A family reunion?   A family reunion? I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 10:59 pm

Mei tripped and fell, cutting her hands on something sharp, glass maybe? Quickly she got back up but could feel warm blood run across her palms. She started to lose hope. If only she could ask aeros for help. She had heard his voice... No. She was determined to keep him out of this. She couldnt risk putting him in danger. Once again she walked forward, trying to find her brother.
Back to top Go down

A family reunion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A family reunion?   A family reunion? I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 4:05 am

"Ah, are you my weakling sisters meister? I feel sorry for you..." He Luaghed maliciously as he looked at his sister trip, he knew the blindness was going to pass soon, so he made his move. Jumping above her, he punched her thrice in the back in quick sucssession before turning his back and sprouting his cage from his back, and opening it, attempting to close it on Mei.
Back to top Go down

A family reunion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A family reunion?   A family reunion? I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 10:33 am

Feeling her brother's punches on her back she fell back down to the ground, but quickly stood back up and moved a few steps away as her sight returned. Now being able to see again she charged at him again and stabbed him in the shoulder again. Hoping she would be able to do some damage. Hearing him talk to a meister though made things all the worse. He had been noticed. "Don't even think about touching him, big brother" She said in a dangerous tone.
(( by the way... i dont want mei dead this thread so feel free to beet her within inches of her life but no killing ))
Back to top Go down

A family reunion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A family reunion?   A family reunion? I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 10:40 am

((What about him trying ot catch her in his thing?))
Back to top Go down

A family reunion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A family reunion?   A family reunion? I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 10:41 am

(you can try.... but I will find a way to escape not to mention im right next to you again so it may be bad timing right now)
Back to top Go down

A family reunion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A family reunion?   A family reunion? I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 10:43 am

((He alredy did, he attempted to close it in on mei after punching her))
Back to top Go down

A family reunion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A family reunion?   A family reunion? I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 10:44 am

(wait, you said attempted,which gives me room to get out of the way)
Back to top Go down

A family reunion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A family reunion?   A family reunion? I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 10:46 am

((Yep, but she was still blind back then.))
Back to top Go down

A family reunion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A family reunion?   A family reunion? I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 10:47 am

(ok then find away to get me back on the ground and capture me again)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A family reunion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A family reunion?   A family reunion? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A family reunion?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next