Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Siku Shezenkai

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Siku Shezenkai Empty
PostSubject: Siku Shezenkai   Siku Shezenkai I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2013, 6:29 pm

Shezenkai, Siku

Meister: deceased

Weapon Form: A Katana with a bright and glistening silver blade with green cord around the hilt

Love interest; none

Appearance: light brown hair with unnaturally bright green eyes that glowed even in the dark. Very tall and slender, he wears a black trench coat with the front open, and no shirt underneath.

Personality: Has a very laid back attitude and doesn't like to conform with others. He is very arrogant and cocky, especially about his combat abilities. He sees fighting as a form of recreation and gets into as many fights as possible. His attitude usually annoys people as he very rarely takes things seriously, despite what he has been trough.

History: parents were killed in war, grown up on the streets. As he grew up he started getting into criminal activity like vandalism or robberies. He threw aside these things when he met a young woman by the name of Zurika. He became her weapon and she made him change. zurika could not have been a better fighter, Siku became a death scythe within just a few years. Wielding Siku she was almost unstoppable... Almost. Zurika went missing, they found her body a few days later, cause of death unknown. Without Zurika, siku had nothing to hold him back, and so he returned to making trouble. He tried to keep his existence hidden, if the DWMA found out that a powerful weapon was causing mischief, they'd either kill him or capture him.

Miscellaneous: none

Have You Read the rules?

I love soul eater!

Last edited by Connor Flynn on November 29th 2013, 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Siku Shezenkai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siku Shezenkai   Siku Shezenkai I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2013, 10:59 pm

The bio needs more info, especially for a Death Scythe. I like the weapon form, it's nice simple and effective, and the outfit is good enough, but the rest of it needs work. His personallity only tells us that he's a laid-back rebelious loner. So I guess he's either one way or the other most of the time? IDK, it seems wierd to just be laid-back and rebelious. Does he lash out at people or is he just really easy-going about rebelling against things? And what does he rebel against? Society in general? The DWMA? Witches? It would make sense for him to rebel about whatever killed his meister, but it's never expleined what killed him, so that would be something to put in the personallity. "Rebellious and/or hateful twords ____"

The other thing that needs improvement is the history. There's so much you can do here, too.... Especially with the idea of his parents being killed and accidently becoming a Death Scythe. So I would assume a Witch killed his parents and they murdered 99 Kishin Eggs to make him stronger, then hunted down the witch that got his parents, but I guess it killed his Meister in the fight somehow? That's probably the simplest way to explein it and there's plenty to work into the history there.... Let alone if the witch and Kishin were unrelated or something....

So yeah... just expand on the history and personallity a bit.
Back to top Go down

Siku Shezenkai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siku Shezenkai   Siku Shezenkai I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2013, 10:04 am

I'm not sure if it's detailed enough to be a full Death Scythe, but whatever.... It's good enough to get through. Although if the DWMA found a Deathscythe running around causing mischief, I assume they would just try and get him to join them.... After all, they put up with Spirit drinking and spending all day around women from the Chupa Cabra........ But I do like the mystery and what you're going for with this.

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Siku Shezenkai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siku Shezenkai   Siku Shezenkai I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2014, 7:23 pm

Appearance needs more length to it.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Siku Shezenkai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siku Shezenkai   Siku Shezenkai I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Siku Shezenkai
Page 1 of 1