Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai Empty
PostSubject: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2013, 11:32 am

Ms.Metzger: Laura called a meeting for all members of Sofia. She had gotten word of a strange man disturbing the peace of the citizens in Death City. She waited for all the members to arrive, she's sure they would be just as interested in finding him as she was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2013, 12:47 pm

Arthur and ben got there as fast as they could. they had a seat and waited to begin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2013, 1:50 pm

Jet opens the doe and walks over to Ms. Metzger and says "Sorry I am late I was out of town for the firt meeting and I just got word of it yesterday when I got back."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 3:09 am

Connor, Dylan, Tristan, Brandon, and Franklin show up aswell.

"alright, now that everyone is here we can start. We've spotted a man robbing convenience stores, vandalizing public property, and mugging innocent citizens. However we have confirmed that he is not a kishin egg, he is a weapon, an extremely powerful one, perhaps on the level of a death scythe. We could use him, but be wary, he could kill you in seconds. Find him and get him on our side."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 1:03 pm

ben gulped. that didn't sound so different from his life style before he met Arthur. " he might have alternative reasons. I would like to lead negotiations if possible. " he asked.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 1:07 pm

OOC: Is this open?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 1:13 pm

ooc: did you join Sofia? probably, I don't think anyone would stop you.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 1:29 pm

OOC: Oh no! I didn't.. I'm not Roleplaying on this site too much. But I started reading what happened in Sofia thread. So Sofia work like Spartoi, huh? Then Aurora as Ben's and Arthur's meister, should be in this group too, right? But the last word belongs to Connor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 6:19 pm

Ooc: I don't mind at all :)

"we can worry about negotiations later, we need to find him first." She started drawing a map on the board. "We can confirm that he is in an area south of the Dwma, here" she said circling the area. "I want you all to go, it's too dangerous to split into your normal groups."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 7:01 pm

Jet nods andsays "I have a idea Ms. Metzger."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 7:23 pm

Kokoa arrives in a hurry like she always does "Sorry ma'am! I overslept!" She blushes in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 7:36 pm

"it's fine Kokoa, one of the others will fill you in.
Your idea jet?" Knowing jet, she knew this idea would be a strange one.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 7:45 pm

Aurora looks into the classroom "Uhm..Hi?" She said quietly. Today she was wearing green and white school uniform.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 7:53 pm

"ah, you must be aurora. I take it you also missed the first meeting?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 8:12 pm

She walked in "Ugh..Yeah..I'm sorry. I was ill" She said again very quietly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 8:22 pm

"it's alright aurora. Ok, you have your assignment, now move out"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 8:26 pm

Aurora nods "Okay Ben, Arthur...Be ready to transform"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 8:31 pm

Kokoa approaches Aurora "Haaaai I'm Kokoa, nice to meet chu~! Are you Arthur and Ben's meister?" She asked gleefully.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 8:34 pm

Aurora: "Uhm..Y-Yeah..Somehow We're a great team" She giggles a little "N-nice to meet you,Kokoa"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 8:36 pm

"That's so cool, um... Aurora, right~?" She smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 8:40 pm

Siku sat casually on top of the roof of a very large building. He saw the shibusen leaving the building and coming in his direction and grinned. "And so it's begun." He says to himself, jumping off the building and landing safely on his feet. And like that he blended into the crowd.

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 8:41 pm

Aurora: "Oh S-sorry I forgot to tell you my name" Bows "Sorry again"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 8:46 pm

"hey Kokoa!" Connor said catching up with her.

Dylan followed him.

"using Franklin, I should be able to find him. His scope in his weapon mode has very strong soul perception"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 8:47 pm

Kokoa turned around "Yes~?" She said in her usual cheerful tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 8:48 pm

" ready to go! " said Arthur. ben dragged along. he didn't like this, but it had to stop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next