Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Creating siku

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Creating siku Empty
PostSubject: Creating siku   Creating siku I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 10:46 pm

Many of you probably don't know some things about creating sikus character. How he started off as a naruto oc, or the fact that he originally had antlers. Not even joking.

Let's start with the name, I took the word sika, as in japanese spotted deer, and figured it was too feminine so I changed it to siku. His story was that he was abandoned in the woods at a young age and adopted the mannerisms of a deer. I thought the antlers were too ridiculous so I dropped them as well. He found a young girl named zurika who taught him about the world. His personality wen through changes aswell, starting off as shy and quiet, I got bored and spiced it up a little. To bring him to death city I just changed a few things. Abandoned in death city and adopted mannerisms of the many criminals. Found a young girl names zurika and she taught him that he didn't have to live like the way he was. He also started off as sort of a feral child, acting more like a beast than a person. His original weapon was a bow but I changed that to a sword. And to bring it to soul eater I made him the sword. There are many more things but I don't have 3 years to explain it soo, enjoy? I guess?
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Creating siku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creating siku   Creating siku I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 11:18 pm

My first character on the site also went through a lot of changes. Droon originally had an outfit similair to Nebun's striped shirt, and he was a meister. He had unkempt shaggy black hair, and his girlfriend, Saphire, was his weapon. She had the same weapon form he has now and was really gothic. I decided to condense that into a single character and change his appearance quite a bit, now resembling myself quite a bit more.
Back to top Go down

Creating siku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creating siku   Creating siku I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 1:54 am

.-. The Yumerki character I use was originally a Naruto character. @-@ I mean I really like worked him up on a log of sites for naruto. So when I change him on the main Naruto site I use. I also change him here. Well I basically kinda adapted the outfit here. o.o He has wings now, and the entire wardrobe changed as well. He was a Neko at some point, and a Kage, and had a snake tail. Yumerki is literally the first character I make on most sites. Other than that he has usually been gothic like me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Creating siku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creating siku   Creating siku I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creating siku
Page 1 of 1