Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Autumn's winter (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Autumn's winter (open) Empty
PostSubject: Autumn's winter (open)   Autumn's winter (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 6:15 am

At the edge of the night… at the edge of…
What?

Life maybe? Or winter? Yes just winter, the edge of winter. That meant the end of winter, and that was not so bad was it? It would get warmer. Maybe not for her as much as everyone else but any warmth was good warmth right?

Autumn shook her head. She had no idea what she even thinking about. The senseless rambling thoughts were so common that it often took her several minutes to realize her mind had wandered off again. She shook her head again in an attempt to clear her thoughts. Her mask was held firmly to her face and provided her with some comfort. It was like a cushion between her and the rest of the world. Anyone that wanted to get to her had to get through the mask first. It made no actual sense, it was only a thin metal mask, but the thought was comforting either way.

She drew her sword and waited. A sword was not exactly her first choice of weapons. Especially since this was only an ordinary katana. It served for now though, while she had no weapon as a partner. She could not keep waiting to meet the right weapon. She needed to fight to stay sane. Well, as close as she could ever get to sane anyways.

She heard the Kishin egg again. It was closer this time. She reached out with her sixth sense. She had never had the strongest sixth sense but it was enough to be useful. She sensed that the kishin egg was not particularly strong. Even with an ordinary kitana she should be able to dispatch this enemy. She stepped back into a shadowy corner of the ally and waited silently. Soon the kishin egg entered the alley. It moved slowly, sniffing the cold night air. His head was disproportionately large for his body, and his mouth was big enough to swallow a man’s head whole! Drool poured from the gruesome mouth in great gushes. His hands were also too large and as he walked her picked up debris like cinder blocks and metal trash cans and crushed them with ease. Autumn smiled in the darkness. A few more steps and… NOW!

She leaped from the shadows and swung the sword in one smooth motion. An observer might have even described the swing as a bit lazy, they may have thought she missed. But after about a full second the kishin egg dropped the the ground and his head rolled a few feet away.

...and that’s the end of the fathead cranberry monster! Now where is my weapon again?

She stood there for a moment looking down at the strange disfigured body. She was almost disappointed that the fight had ended so quickly. She turned to walk away but as she took a step her leg was seized in a vice-like grip. She cried out and tried to swipe at it with her sword but she lost her balance and crashed to the ground. Her chin hit the wet cement and she cried out in pain. She recovered quickly however. She turned and kicked hard at the headless body as it tried to drag her closer. She kicked the bloody neck and the grip loosened for a moment, but before she could pull away it clamped back down and threw her into a nearby wall. She was free of the hand but she had the wind knocked out of her and she could feel warm blood trickling down the back of her neck.

She watched in horror as the body reached out and picked up it's head. Slowly it reattached its own head. To make matters worse she realized the kishin egg was between her and her sword. She was fighting an enemy that could survive decapitation... and she had no weapon.

All this information… inside bones and consequences! It’s incredible yes… but how can I ever sleep at night?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Autumn's winter (open)   Autumn's winter (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 11:59 am

Max walked through the streets, heading home from another day at school, completely bored out of his mind. Oh how he couldn't go through chemistry again, he had no idea what the periodic table of elements was. He felt so stupid and exhausted, he thought he couldn't make it through math as well. But as he rambled on to himself, he stopped and looked down the alleyway. A strange girl about his age stood there, the mask sorta freaked him out and he yelped. Yet it wasn't smart of him, now she knows he's there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Autumn's winter (open)   Autumn's winter (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 12:16 pm

I guess it makes sense that my life is as vapid as a night of winter fun. For once I get the feeling that I am the one with enough on my mind. Roll right out the window! The best is yet to come son… I think I kinda like it.

There was no getting around the monster. Autumn looked around for something to use as a weapon. The kishin egg swung one of its massive hands at her and she narrowly avoided it. She grabbed a cinder block and threw it at him but he caught it in his teeth and crushed it to dust. This fight would be a lot more fun if she had a better weapon than that dumb sword!

We are 1980! But we are not so young. Not. So. Many. SCARS! I am not all that you got. The more I find this fire, the more the end is right… TAKE OFF THE F@#KING MASK SHE-DEVIL!!

Just then she heard a funny sounding yelp and turned to see a boy standing just outside the alley. He stood there looking shocked. She was not sure he had even noticed the monster attacking her!

"Hey you!" She dodged another attack from the kishin egg. "Do you have a weapon? I could use some help!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Autumn's winter (open)   Autumn's winter (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 12:54 pm

"Uh, uh, uh, uh!" Max looked around to find anything to use against the monster, but the girl seems to be having trouble herself. Considering she is weaponless, maybe Max could fill in the position for her. He rushes to her, dropping all her books and calls out to her. "Hey, you needed a weapon? Hope you can resonate with my soul easily!" As he reaches her, he jumps into the air and changes into his gunblade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Autumn's winter (open)   Autumn's winter (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 1:17 pm

She caught the blade out of the air and immediately felt a connection. She had never even seen a weapon like this before but their souls resonated like they had been partners for years. The monster took another swipe at her but she sliced it's arm off with ease. It howled loud enough to hurt her ears and dove at her in a reckless attempt to bite her face. She shoved the blade through it's chin and out the top of it's head. Then out of instinct she pulled the trigger. The blast was deafening and the kickback knocked her off her feet, but the monster's head was obliterated. There was a giant splatter of blood and brain matter on the wall behind it but beyond that there was nothing left of the head.

I am the master of silence and pretend. My heart… it is like the fourth of July. I have never been to hell but I know if I am lost.. If I am alone. I know my past, I know where you made that bunny go. MAGIC! I know about the world and about how my wives will die! But I can beat it all! I can be found and I AM NOT A GHOST! I am on my darkest day, and I will still find my way home. I am not the ghost you are to me…

She shook her head to clear the nonsensical thoughts. As she looked at the scattered remains of the kishin egg, she knew for sure that this was the weapon for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Autumn's winter (open)   Autumn's winter (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 1:26 pm

"That was fucking awesome..." Max said with great excitement, he felt powering over the monster. It had been so long since he changed into weapon form, it felt a bit dull to him. Afterwards, he changed back into his human form and went to go pick up his books and what not. Yet he hadn't stopped to ask the girl if she was okay, it never once occurred to him. All he was focused on was being stressed out on work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Autumn's winter (open)   Autumn's winter (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 12:31 am

This is it. This is war! Who am I? Some nights I wish I was a friend for a change but I always win and I still wake up! I still see a ghost, I still see a hope. I still see a ghost of a hope… err… a hope of a ghost? This one is for whoever the f@#k wants to die alone bro! OH! Bam Bam Bam! We fought with a breeze! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Autumn stared at the dead monster for a moment, lost in thought. Then she turned back to the boy. "Hey you!" She called out. He was gathering up his books and she ran over to help him. She stayed quiet until all his books were off the ground then she said, "My name is Autumn Blueblood. What's your name?"

How many candles are burning red in my head anyways?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Autumn's winter (open)   Autumn's winter (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 10:11 am

Max looked to the masked girl, it took him a while to get used to seeing her masked face. "My name is Max Williams, but others call me Blade." He replied to her in quick succession and began to walk home, exhausted. Yet it was still amazing how he found a meister who can wield him, finally, someone who can use such a powerful weapon. But Max still didn't know if she already had a weapon, maybe they weren't with her at the time and she had to use him temporarily. Right now, it didn't matter. Max had to man up, go home, and get his homework over with in which he won't even do at all. It was pretty funny, actually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Autumn's winter (open)   Autumn's winter (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Autumn's winter (open)
Page 1 of 1