Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Don't Want to be a NOT [OPEN]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

I Don't Want to be a NOT [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: I Don't Want to be a NOT [OPEN]   I Don't Want to be a NOT [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 12:08 am

A warm breeze whirled about the streets of Death City whipping various things about. Wind chimes, dust, newspaper, trash. Among these things was the frilly bottom of a young girl's dress. Her hair was a pure white, like the feathers of a dove. Her skin accompanied the silky threads with a similar color, misleading many to believe her to be an albino. The only thing that would prove otherwise were her crystal blue eyes that always seemed alert, and curious, much like those of a young fox in the wild.

Embarrassment immediately washed over Koibito, turning her face red. She pressed her hands against her rear in order to hold the ocean-patterned cloth down. Her head shot up and she searched the surrounding area to check for anyone that may have seen the humiliation that she'd just experienced. Please no.... My days always start like this.
Back to top Go down

I Don't Want to be a NOT [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Don't Want to be a NOT [OPEN]   I Don't Want to be a NOT [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 10:34 am

A certain wizard was in his way to school that morning. Carrying a backpack full of textbooks, about three of them were for class. While the bag looked extremely heavy he held it as if it was a very light burden.
When he saw a young woman's skirt go up out of respect and chivalry. " Are you alright miss? " he asked, turning to look at her once the sound of cloth in the wind stopped.
Back to top Go down

I Don't Want to be a NOT [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1