Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Boy Is Mad! (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Boy Is Mad! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Boy Is Mad! (Open)   The Boy Is Mad! (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2015, 10:19 pm

"Why so?" Lucas said to an old shop owner, in the middle of a street. "Because stealing is wrong, you imp!" The shop owner replied harshly. Lucas held an apple in his hand, and pressed it againt his lips. He leaned against the fruit cart in front of him. You could see a smile on his face from behind the apple. Lucas chuckled at the man, then slowly, his chuckle grew into a teasing laughter. "Youre out of it old man!" Lucas shouted with smile. The man was enraged, face wrinkled, eyes widedned. "Get away from my cart, devil child!" The shop owner shouted, hitting Lucas with the palm of his hand on Lucas' head repeatedly. "Alright, alright!" Lucas said, running away from the old man, tossing the stolen apple back into the shop owners cart. "Crazy old man..." Lucas said as he jogged away... Slowly, his jog turned into a slow walk. A casual walk. He put his hands in his pockets, letting out an exausted sigh from running. "That old coot... It was just an apple. It only cost 15 cent. He wouldn't have even noticed that it was gone!" He thought to himself. Or at least... he thought he was thinking to himself. He was actually thnking aloud. He strolled through the streets of Death City, bored really. Hoping to find some sort of negative entertainment.

Last edited by Poop Sensei on October 24th 2015, 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Boy Is Mad! (Open)   The Boy Is Mad! (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2015, 11:16 pm

A certain vixen had been watching the boy for a while, ever since her nap on a nearby roof had been disrupted by infuriated yelling. The witch slid off the roof and into an alleyway before waltzing out and trailing behind the white haired teen, keeping up with his fast pace. Whenever he stopped running, it would most likely be easier to notice the brunette following him, but even though it seemed a bit creepy, the witch was very curious about the boy. That odd colored hair, the confident demeanor, this guy could possibly be a magic user, or maybe a monster? He might be interested in the resistance, Vixy thought as she walked up besid Lucus, a small questioning smile on her face before she asked "Well, it takes guts to try to steal something right in front of someone's face, either you're really confident in your abilities, or you're just inexperienced in thieving" she said playfully, hoping to get a hint or two if this teen was actually a warlock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Boy Is Mad! (Open)   The Boy Is Mad! (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2015, 11:31 pm

Lucas stopped in his tracks, slightly turning and facing the girl. He looked at her, and pursed his lips. He looked arrogant, as if the girl was lower, or shouldnt be talking to him. "Neither." The boy replied, "Im just a daredevil I suppose." He said as he began to turn away. But he noticed something... Actually... He thought to himself. Shes kinda cute... He turned around to the woman, looking her up down. A devilish smirk crossed his lips, his eyes squinting, observing the girl further. "Say, how old a-... Nevermind... It wouldnt change anything anyway." He chuckled. "What are you doing around here? You almost look as mischevious as I do." He said flirtatiously, but childishly.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Boy Is Mad! (Open)   The Boy Is Mad! (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2015, 11:48 pm

When the white haired boy called himself a dare devil, the teen witch nodded in agreement "That would explain why you seem so bold..." The vixen started, but started to trail off a bit when he looked her up and down. Vixy raised an eyebrow at his behavior but shook it off after he started to question her, she put her hands behind her back innocently, but gave him a smirk "Oh, you know, taking a stroll around the neighborhood, trying to swipe a bite to eat like you, and I couldn't help but notice your little spat with the salesman, maybe you want a few tips on stealing? You might actually get to eat that apple if you changed your approach".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Boy Is Mad! (Open)   The Boy Is Mad! (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2015, 12:08 am

Lucas chuckled. He looked at the girl up and down once more. Then chuckled again. "I dont steal, sweetheart. I borrow secretly, and me and my borrowed object do not part until death." He said with a bow. He faced the girl completely, then inched towards her with slow steps. "Same goes for the girlfriends of my friends. I borrow secretly." He said with a slightly raised eyebrow, a smirk barely visible on his lips. He looked like he'd done this before, and he has. He hits on girls quite often actually. "So... You say youre looking for something to eat. I know a place." He said holding his hand out, guesturing to hold to womans hand.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Boy Is Mad! (Open)   The Boy Is Mad! (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2015, 12:58 am

At first, the vixen looked surprised at his flirtatious actions, however, a sly, flirty, foxish grin spread across the witch's face, This guy is trying to be smooth with me? We just met, however, I don't want to pass up a possible free meal, yet she didn't want to just follow this guy to who knows where, she thought, the fox decided to get to know who she's dealing with before going with anyone anywhere, plus she still wanted to find out what he was. The fox swiftly slid to the side of the white haired teen that didn't have an extended arm, "Well, maybe this girl would like to know who is trying to "borrow" her, hmmm? You have a name, frosty top?" She asked, referring to his white hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Boy Is Mad! (Open)   The Boy Is Mad! (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2015, 1:08 am

Lucas smirked, putting his hands in his pockets. He cocked his head upward slightly, eyeing the girl with an observing look. "Lucas... Lucas ivy." He said flatly. He got face to face with the girl suddenly, looking and her with scrunched eyebrows. "And what about you? You have a name? Or are you one of those girl that you have to buy flowers and take to dinner before they ever give you a clue as to what their name is? Cause if you ARE one of those type, I'm outta here. I dont play that ****." He said, still in the girls face, as if he was scolding her or something.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Boy Is Mad! (Open)   The Boy Is Mad! (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2015, 1:24 am

When Lucus got in the witch's face, her orange-brown eyes got wide for a second or two before the mischievous grin spread back on her face, she placed her hands on his chest and pushed him back gently. The vixen chuckled "No, I'm not like that, my name is Vixy, you can call me Vix for short if you want, Lu" she said before she moved to his side "And you really shouldn't frowned like that song much, it's not cute" she said playfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Boy Is Mad! (Open)   The Boy Is Mad! (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2015, 1:50 am

Lucas took a few steps back and smirked. He held his hand up over his shoulders and shrugged. "Hey. Im never not cute for the record. You really shoul-" Before Lucas could utter another word, he was cut off by a scream. A horrifying scream. It was a woman, and she sounded like she was in complete and utter agony. "Oh my god!" Lucas exclaimed, turning towards the sound of the scream. It wasnt that far away. Maybe a few blocks away... "Duty calls... Lets go!" He said, darting over to Vixy, grabbing her by the wrist, then dashing towards the direction of the scream.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Boy Is Mad! (Open)   The Boy Is Mad! (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2015, 2:07 am

Vixy was about to shoot a remark at Lucus' comment on how he wasn't cute, but another voice beat her to it, the scream of a lady that sounded like she was in peril. "Whoa, what was tha-" the fox began, but was cut short when the white haired teen grabbed her wrist and started to lead her towards the source of the scream "Whoa whoa, wait!" She said in surprise, what did this kid think he was doing?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Boy Is Mad! (Open)   The Boy Is Mad! (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2015, 2:39 am

Lucas ran pretty quickly, but not to the point where he was dragging the girl by the wrist. He had a more serious look on his face now. A fierce look... He followed the sound of the scream which lead him to a woman, laying on the ground next to stone fountain. The area was small and shady, and all you heard was the sound of the water coming from the fountain. The woman was wearing a short blue dress that stopped at her thighs. Her hair was long and black. But more interestingly, she a large slashes going down both her legs. They resembled claw marks.. "What happened?" Lucas said sternly, kneeling down next to the woman. "It-it gtabbed me from the roof! It raised my by my legs then... Then it just ran off!" She exclaimed, her sentenced breathy and choppy. "Which way did it go?" Lucas demanded, looking in her eye sternly. "That way!", the woman pointed. She directed them to a wide alley which lead to a sunnier main street. Lucas didnt want to leave the girl, but he didnt want to pass up a possible soul... "What should we do, Vix?" He asked her, standing to his feet, looking down the alley they came from, making sure no one stumbled upon the scene.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Boy Is Mad! (Open)   The Boy Is Mad! (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2015, 3:09 am

Vixy examined the scene with wide eyes and a shocked expression, A monster or kishin egg most likely did this..., the witch thought. When asked what they should do, Vixy seemed to be in deep thought for a moment before responding "I honestly think that an academy student or two should handle this, but we should possibly look into it just in case academy students don't come fast enough".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Boy Is Mad! (Open)   The Boy Is Mad! (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2015, 4:30 am

Lucas let out a sigh, then looked at the bleeding girl who was still sitting on the ground. "I am an academy student." He said casually. "We're going to rush her over to DWMA's hospital, or whatever you wanna call it. Then, we're going to search for whatever did this to her." He said as he slowly walked over the the woman. He picked her up, holding her like a damsel in distress. Sadly, the blood from her legs got onto his clothes a bit, but he'd have to worry about that later. He started jogging towards the academy, waving his head for Vixy to follow behind him.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Boy Is Mad! (Open)   The Boy Is Mad! (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2015, 12:09 pm

When Lucus said the was an academy student, a surprised and slightly disappointed look spread on Vixy's face, but she tried her hardest not to show it, Aw, he's a student? Pssssh, so much for getting him into the resistance, he might already be taught to hate witches..But maybe, just maybe, he might be one of those open students, he could possibly help with the resistance, the vixen thought. Vixy turned her expression to one of determination, I'll try to get him to join, even if he is a student, DWMA student support could actually be extremely helpful, she thought as Lucus continued to explain, however, when he said "Rush to the academy", her determined look turned back to one of surprise. He wants to go inside the academy...Great., the vixen thought as she followed the white haired boy, Alright, it's fine, all I have to do is not act suspicious or nervous or jumpy, I can do that, it'll be a breeze with my soul protect on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Boy Is Mad! (Open)   The Boy Is Mad! (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2015, 4:23 pm

Lucas ran quietly, not saying a word. The woman he carried was wincing in pain. The slashes on her legs werent too deep, but they were long and clean cuts... But he really wasnt paying too much attention to her either. He was thinking about this woman that was following him. This girl... Im suspecting she's a witch. The way she carries herself, her demeanor, her conversation... It's all very alluring, just like a witch's would be. They boy thought to himself. I could be completely wrong, but getting her near the DWMA would probably be the easiest way to find out. He finally reached the stairs of the academy, and jogged up the with no problem, even with the woman in his arms. After a bit of stairs, he reached the top and examined the large courtyard. There weren't too many people up there. Maybe five or six kids talking to each other. He ran over to the doors and held them open, gesturing with his head for Vixy to enter before him. "Ladies first." He said, rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Boy Is Mad! (Open)   The Boy Is Mad! (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2015, 7:28 pm

While they were running, the vixen found Lucus's silence somewhat suspicious, she expected him to be a but more talkative, but perhaps the situation changed his attitude. When approaching the stairs of the renowned academy, the witch couldn't help but feel butterflies form in her stomach, she'd never been so close to the academy, and since she didn't have such a good history with the witch hunting school, she didn't wish to get any closer, however, Turing back would most likely raise suspicion, and that's the last thing she needed. Vixy sprinted up the stairs behind Lucus, making swift strides to make sure she matched his speed. When at the door, the vixen hesitated a little bit to go in first, however, she quickly thought of a way to seem less suspicious, the fox witch went and took the place of Lucus and held open the door "Yes, of course ladies first, and the lady you're carrying really needs to go in first, to a doctor" she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Boy Is Mad! (Open)   The Boy Is Mad! (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2015, 7:59 pm

Lucas, quickly irritated, just walked through the door, not even looking behind him. "God! Can you just accept some niceness? Damn!" He exclaimed. People he passed through the halls eyed him in curiosity. He heard whispers and questions about the woman and him. "Who is he? Is that Lucas? Who's that girls he's carrying?" He heard in the background. Finally, he made a right turn and went into the infirmary. He gently, but hastily set the woman on the nearest bed and signaled for a nurse to aid her. He let out a relieved sigh, watching as the nurse came over and started to treat the girls wounds. He then turned around to see if Vixy was even behind him.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Boy Is Mad! (Open)   The Boy Is Mad! (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2015, 8:25 pm

Vixy frowned when Lucus snapped at her, who did this guy think he was? "Hey, I WAS going to call you a gentleman for opening the door, but snapping like that was very non-gentleman like" she shot back as she trailed behind him, starting to reconsider accompanying the white haired teen. When Lucus looked behind, he'd see Vixy leaning against a wall near the doorway, arms crossed with a observant expression on her face, though there was a hint of annoyance from earlier in her orange-brown eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Boy Is Mad! (Open)   The Boy Is Mad! (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2015, 9:02 pm

Lucas looked at the girl, a slight sneer on his face. "By the way." He said as he began to walk out the door, arms folded tightly. "Im not a gentleman. I can just act like one." He walked past Vixy, a slight sense of satisfaction on his face. "Well. Now we need to go after whatever it was that attacked that girl... But we should probably wait until dark. Chances are that it was kishin egg, after her soul. He didn't get it, so I'm SURE he's dissatisfied... He'll go looking for more... But we scared him off earlier, so he'll probably wait until dark to come back out." He said, rubbing his chin as if he was some sort of detective. He turned towards Vixy and shrugged.... "What do we do until dark?" He asked, less flirtatiously than he usually would.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Boy Is Mad! (Open)   The Boy Is Mad! (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2015, 10:14 pm

When Lucus sneered at Vixy, a quiet, animal like growl rumbled in the witch's throat, What a cocky, stuck up, son of a-, the fox was thinking up a full list of vicious insults that could be used to describe the boy. When Lucus turned around and looked at her, Vixy had annoyance gleaming in her eyes, and if she had her face tail out it would be lashing angrily, and though the vixen's expression was mostly calm, it was obvious she wasn't all too happy. When Lucus asked they should do until dark, the fox shrugged and looked off to the side, "Though, I would suggest you take this time to learn how to handle that attitude of yours before we do anything, it's not attractive..." The fox said coolly before glancing back at the white haired teen "Then we should create a plan on how we'd confront the unknown attacker.....".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Boy Is Mad! (Open)   The Boy Is Mad! (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2015, 12:55 am

Lucas didnt even try to get over the girls comment. He was already slightly irritated, and that blow sent him over the edge. "Listen you little witch. If you dont like mt atitude, youve got two options. Shut your damn mouth and deal with it, or pack your ass and march outta my face. I dont have time to put up with someone making MY day worse, cause theyve got an atitude with me..." And with that, Lucas turned and began to walk towards the doors of the academy, hands in his pockets...
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Boy Is Mad! (Open)   The Boy Is Mad! (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2015, 8:07 am

Immediately when Lucus called her a "little witch", an extremely offended, very ticked off expression spread on her face, she originally was halfway acting when he insulted her with the witch part, because being called a witch when you're a witch isn't really offensive, but the acting quickly turned into real agitation and anger, I have to put up with HIS attitude? Who the hell does he think he is?, the vixen thought angrily. When Lucus started walking, the fox started walking also, but she wasn't following him this time, Vixy sped walked in strides to the door to get infront of him, and when she did (presuming that Lucus wasn't speed walking), she looked back with a hot, aggressive glare before saying "I'm tempted to kick your ass, but I'm going to let the kishin egg monster thing do it for me, because with that attitude of yours you definitely don't have a partner, and that means, weither your a weapon or meister, you're screwed " and with that the vixen stormed out the doors. When heading towards the stairs, a small thing of guilt formed in her chest, and no not because she was leaving Lucus to handle the beast alone, but because if Lucus did get maimed by the kishin egg, then it'd be on the loose again, Maybe me and Kudo can check out what the attacker is, and see if we'd be able to take him down or possibly injure it enough so it can't escape the city, the fox witch thought to herself, And if that white haired jerk still decides to hunt the kishin egg alone and shows up, I'll just tell him to stand back, Vixy concluded with a nod.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Boy Is Mad! (Open)   The Boy Is Mad! (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2015, 3:16 pm

Lucas was angered even further... Truth is, his attitude WAS the reason that he didn't have a partner. Everyone much rather not have anything to do with Lucas. They all figured he was just a jerk with no capability of compatibility, so they steered clear of him. Lucas' mouth puffed up with anger, as if he were about to blow out a giant candle. He followed behind Vixy, his steps aggressive, his fists balled. "I don't have a partner because I don't NEED one, you little ass wipe. I can take on any Kishin Egg, any day!" He professed, his voice getting louder and louder. "As a matter of fact, Im gonna go hunt it down right now!" He shouted. He ran right past her, skipping down the stairs with a sneer on his face.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Boy Is Mad! (Open)   The Boy Is Mad! (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2015, 3:54 pm

Vixy growled in annoyance, This guy is gonna get himself slaughtered!, "You're a special type of stupid aren't you, frosty top? If you just rush in there you'll be murdered!" The fox hollered to Lucus, starting to rush down the stairs as fast as she possibly could, I need to go get Kudo and find that kishin egg before this idiot gets himself killed!, the witch thought with urgency.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Boy Is Mad! (Open)   The Boy Is Mad! (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2015, 12:13 am

Lucas let out a loud growl. He reached the end of the stairs and passed Vixy with a sneer. "Im not as weak as I look, ass wipe. Ill kill it before you can say hocus pocus!" He mocked, a smile growing on his face, despite how angry he was. He ran as quick as he could, adrenaline bursting through him. He was headed right where he heard the screams come from originally. He wasn't sure if that Vixy girl was still following him. He hoped she wasn't. One more look at her and he may throw a disc of wind at her neck. He didn't check to see if she was either. He was too focused on running.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Boy Is Mad! (Open)   The Boy Is Mad! (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Boy Is Mad! (Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next