Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. ) Empty
PostSubject: Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. )   Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. ) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 9:06 pm

Tom stood just outside the building. way to old to go back to school... he thought. he was 40m middle aged, had a thick five clock shadow. And he was armed with quite a few guns. soul wavelength guns, but guns. he started to walk in anxiously staring at the weapons and Meisters who wondered the reason of him being here. He looked around for someone to give him directions. he just looked around and asked. " says here I'm suppose to go to deaths office... doesn't mean I need to off myself does it? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. )   Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. ) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2014, 6:10 pm

Jet is sitting on a bench nearby playing she talked to angels by the black crowes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. )   Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. ) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2014, 6:52 pm

Thomas walks up to him. " hello? how do I get to deaths office from here? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. )   Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. ) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2014, 5:54 pm

Jet stops playing "I am guessing you are a death scythe? Anyway the office is down this hallway and take a left to the door with the skull for door handles then you walk under the guillotines then you are there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. )   Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. ) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2014, 6:51 pm

" Death scythe? no, just a washed up has been looking for a job. " he rubs his head and starts to follow jets instructions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. )   Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. ) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 8:26 am

"Oh we'll see ya' then." Jet returns to playing the guitair
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. )   Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. ) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 9:23 am

Thomas tried to follow his instructions, but instead got hopelessly lost once he was in the building. * sigh
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. )   Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. ) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 4:49 pm

Michelle was holding a small piece of paper and had her bass guitar on her back. She tried to find a music class but she got lost. "Jeez..Mom was right..This academy is big!" She said loudly. She looked at the piece of paper and scratched back of her head. Her mom wrote something on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. )   Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. ) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 6:44 pm

Thomas walked out of a random classroom. " Again, I'm so sorry. " before the door slammed in his face. " smooth. "he said to himself. " hey are you lost to? "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. )   Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. ) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 6:50 pm

Michelle nodded "Yes, sir! Where is that music class! Next time I'll ask my mom to give me a map.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. )   Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. ) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 7:23 pm

" umm... " lets see, did I see that room full of strings on the right side or the left of the school? oh wait, wasent that just the storage closet? " sorry, I'm afraid I can't shed any light on the subject. do you know where deaths office is? "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. )   Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. ) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2014, 9:01 am

Michelle shrugged "I don....Oh wait..Uhm.No..Or? No.. Or maybe? Nah. I don't know. Hey! Are you a new teacher or somethin'?" Then she looked into a random classroom. It was a music class "Oh! Uhm..Oh! I know. Go straight until you reach the end of the corridor, then turn left, and then turn right annnd! And you'll find the office at the end of the corridor."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. )   Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. ) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2014, 9:20 am

" Yes! Thank you, I don't know what my job here is yet. Hey could you come with me? I don't know anything about this school, and the longer I stay here the longer I think it might be dangerous. "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. )   Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. ) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2014, 9:44 am

Michelle put her hand on her hips and said with a smile "Yeah sure! It's better than sitting on a boring lesson!" She was in great mood. But her heart was yelling: Oh come on! Music lesson! You love music, Michelle! But Michelle ignored that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. )   Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. ) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2014, 9:57 am

" ok! " after a few minutes of walking they were outside deaths office. Thomas knocked three times then entered. Becening her to follow.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. )   Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. ) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2014, 10:27 am

Michele walked into the room with a smile on her face. Everyone here should remember her parents..Or just her dad because he's a death scythe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. )   Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. ) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2014, 3:33 pm

Death was having a busy day reading in his chair. he saw Thomas and Michel. " Ah! Michel ( the name of her father )'s daughter! " he gets up to shake her hand. " who's this with you? "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. )   Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. ) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2014, 4:13 pm

Michelle shrugged "Uhm..I don't know.. He was looking for your office. Ah! yeah! My mom is planning to work here as a teacher."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. )   Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. ) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2014, 6:29 pm

" very well, I'm sure we can discuss this later. " Thomas handed death the piece of paper he was looking at. Death reads over it carefully, it was his own writing after all. " very well come with me. " Death started to walk out of his office to the training grounds. " do you have your weapon partner? " he asked. " Umm, well about that... " started Thomas, he did not.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. )   Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. ) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2014, 6:34 pm

Michelle put her hands on her head "Oh no! I should be on my music lesson now....!" She took hef bass guitar and looked at it. Then Michelle sighed "Music lessons are the only lessons, i like."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. )   Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. ) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2014, 8:09 pm

" You can go back if you want to. " Thomas gets on one knee and bows. " thank you for your help. "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. )   Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. ) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2014, 8:30 pm

Michelle looked at Thomas "Uhm..Why so..uhm..Neeeevermind! Well! I'm late so I don't need to go on a lesson, right? I can always say that I overslept." She put her bass guitar on her back and smiled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. )   Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. ) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2014, 10:34 pm

ooc: pulling a kokoa are we?
Death pretended he didn't here that and soon they were at the training grounds. " Ok Thomas, because you are quite a bit older than our usual applicants, we will need to give you three tests in one. you must pass all of them to be admitted as a meister at the academy. theres the combat aptitude test, a knowledge test, and a cooperation test. now how should we do this... " death thinks.
ooc: do you want to rp death, fight with Thomas agents him, or what?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. )   Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. ) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2014, 4:57 am

OOC: I think, we shouldn't rp as a Lord Death. (I thought that only an administrator can)

Michelle crossed her arms "Yeah..He's older than my parents..Uhm..or maybe not? They're 35. Okay so about your tests! Cooperation and combat aptitude can be tested in a fight..But a KNOWLEDGE TEST!?" Hehe..Mom will kill me after school for this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. )   Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. ) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2014, 9:49 am

ooc: yeah, I should get ones attention before we do anything serous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. )   Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. )
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next