Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rebecca Collins [Inactive]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rebecca Collins [Inactive] Empty
PostSubject: Rebecca Collins [Inactive]   Rebecca Collins [Inactive] I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 12:02 am

Name: Collins, Rebecca

Weapon: none

Love Interest: none

Appearance: Rebecca is rather short, has her dark brown hair in a ponytail most of the time. Even then, her hair usually reaches her lower back. Her skin is rather dark, and she has blue eyes. Her clothes vary, usually she will grab it them at random, and they either consist of panda's or penguins. She has an average build and is pretty flexible and athletic, and prefers to be independent. She will accept help though, and tries to be a good person. Her mom tried to make sure she and her siblings were not too spoiled, and limited some stuff to her.

Personality: Rebecca is a kind person, but has some problems. She is a giant prankster, and loves to prank other people. She is an average student, and has a good study habit. She gets annoyed easily, but doesn't get angry to often. She has A.D.D., and is always moving some part of her body.

History: Not much to say here, really. Rebecca was born into a rich family, with several brothers and sisters. She is in the middle of the siblings, and loves it. She is always pulling pranks on people, especially her siblings and friends. At a rather young age, though, she learned some different martial arts styles. She finally decided to go to the DWMA to learn what is like to live other then being rich.

Miscellaneous: Hates her nickname Becca.
She loves panda's or penguins
She loves to eat and sleep.
Afraid of the dark and snakes.
Doesn't like people who ruin her pranks
Is generally sorry when she goes to far.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I like Soul Eater, of course."

Last edited by Jt on March 20th 2016, 12:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rebecca Collins [Inactive]   Rebecca Collins [Inactive] I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 1:20 pm

She seems a little too bland to me.... IDK, there's just not a whole lot that really seems to be going on. If someone else wants to accept her then it's fine, but I want to see more detail. I mean, her personallity is 3 lines and nearly 1/3 of it's describing her appearence....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rebecca Collins [Inactive]   Rebecca Collins [Inactive] I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 1:49 pm

Ok, thanks for changing it. She's... intresting enough, I'd say. I still wish you would have gone deeper into her mindset or something, but whatever. Accepted!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Rebecca Collins [Inactive]   Rebecca Collins [Inactive] I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 2:06 pm

Rebecca Collins [Inactive] SuBGn35

JT, she just needs some grammar and formatting run-throughs and a Personality section expansion. Other than that, you're all good, here!

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebecca Collins [Inactive]   Rebecca Collins [Inactive] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rebecca Collins [Inactive]
Page 1 of 1