Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sully Black - Chain Scythe

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sully Black - Chain Scythe Empty
PostSubject: Sully Black - Chain Scythe   Sully Black - Chain Scythe I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 11:04 pm

Sully Black - Chain Scythe Scythe_by_jplf4567-d3hh4dd

Name Sully Black

Meister: Damon Kyoni

Weapon Form: He turns into a long scythe with instead of a pole he is held by an extending and retracting unbreakable chain.

Love Interest: None

Appearance: He has long black hair and bright green eyes. He usually wears a grey hoodie and black jeans along with a pair of combat boots. Under the jacket he has a black tee shirt with a red skull on the back. He stands six foot tall and has long lengthy arms. He is quite flexible in human form and grab onto a speeding object without being moved easily. He has pale white skin with two long scars running along the sides of his spine.

Personality: Sully is a cold hearted person. He would talk to others with no emotion or self control. He has two true things he will admit to feeling. The thrill of a fight and anger at those who done his friends wrong. He is nice in retrospect but solely he is a rude boy with no restriction for truth. He also has a side of him that he changes in a complete 180 he is alone or thinks he is alone.

History: As a child Sully was told he was going to be a great weapon, he didn't care. He just wanted to be a normal kid and have normal friends. His father made sure Sully stayed home and studied to be a great weapon. He even studied regular weapons and the way people used them. He was even taught how to use weapons, in hand and against him, gaining the two scars on his back.

He met his meister  when he was 14. Damon Kyoni was the exact opposite of Sully in almost every single way. They are great friends even though Sully would never admit it. He never really lies about anything but he never calls anyone his friend so this kind of hurt most of his "Friends" emotionally. Damon is usually found hovering near or around Sully. Sully acts like he doesn't like it but he truely does love having Damon around. Sully has no real plans for the future so he just stands around doing assignment to assignment.

Miscellaneous:

Have You Read the Rules?
I love Soul Eater!

Last edited by Damon Kyoni on December 12th 2013, 9:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Sully Black - Chain Scythe   Sully Black - Chain Scythe I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 11:14 pm

I'd like an expansion on his history, appearance, and personality. If you'd likesome advice on how to do that, don't be afraid to pm a mod/admin. We're all quite friendly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sully Black - Chain Scythe   Sully Black - Chain Scythe I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 9:02 pm

Alright I think I fixed him up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sully Black - Chain Scythe   Sully Black - Chain Scythe I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 1:20 pm

I'm supprised that Ema or Drago never got back to this bio.... I would have helped, but I've been buisy with collage recently and just needed to take a day or two off. Sorry for the wait, and approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sully Black - Chain Scythe   Sully Black - Chain Scythe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sully Black - Chain Scythe
Page 1 of 1