Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

32 Fields of Blood

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

32 Fields of Blood Empty
PostSubject: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 11:55 pm

The flower beds of the beautiful lands of Japan had never let Alex down. This land had brought peace to him every time he came here, he always wanted to move here and live a life. But since Alex had taken over Ivory, he cannot live his life any more and has become cursed to live forever along with hunting Kishin Eggs. Yet he is here for a different reason, he was here to get Ivory's counterpart. The complete opposite of him, a being exactly like him but can keep him in line. A being called "Destiny," she is from the same breed of Ivory. From what Alex knows, an ancient demon lord known as Oni'Kutenshu is holding her captive, Alex needs her. It was told that there was a large valley where this demon lord resided, that it had Destiny imprisoned for over a thousand years. She has been imprisoned by many monsters, from her own kind to demons on our planet, she has been a prisoner. But now Alex was going to be the liberator of this poor spirit. With Destiny, he will have three souls within him. His soul, the dominant. Ivory's soul, the chaotic. And Destiny's soul, the harmonious.
Alex stood at the edge of the valley, looking down on multiple figures in Samurai armor. Their body's gave off weird soul essence which mean't they were Kutenshu's minions.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

32 Fields of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 6:49 pm

Lukas stood next to him "So what do we do?". He whispered
Anna appeared behind them "Ready to go."
Back to top Go down

32 Fields of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 7:00 pm

Alex then turns back to Lukas and Anna, "Well, our mission is to eliminate a demon lord who has something I need. Any spoils you both find are yours, whether it be treasure or equipment." He then looks at the minions in the valley below, holding his sniper rifle. Alex's sniper rifle was a standard R700 Bolt-Action Rifle with a High Powered scope and a Bi-pod. "Go ahead and begin your assault if you both wish, I will be providing support."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

32 Fields of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 7:10 pm

Lukas pulled out a gun. It was M-1911.
Then he started running at the enemies and he started shooting to them.

Anna pulled out her katana. Then she disappeared in a cloud of smoke and appeared behind the enemy. She swung her blade at him, wanting to cut him at half
Back to top Go down

32 Fields of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 7:31 pm

Alex had been prone'd on the ground for a few minutes while Lukas had been runnin' and gunnin' and Anna hacking and slashing. However, Alex had been taking his time, slowly breathing and concentrating on who to shoot at. Well he spotted some of the Demon Samurai on the hill across the valley from him, using spiritual crossbows to rain a hailstorm of arrows at the two fighters below. Alex had to stop them or else he would lose two teammates. So he lifted his cross-hairs up at the first Samurai, inhaling slowly, then exhaling, it was like time was slowing down for him, allowing him to take the shot at the right moment. When the Samurai was about to fire, Alex had slowly pulled the trigger and the loud bang of the gun had echoed through the valley. The bullet had cut through the air like a razor sharp knife. It was going at an incomprehensible speed and ended up impacting the Samurai in the head. His skull cracked and black blood had splattered everywhere. That's when it hit Alex, "Black Blood?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

32 Fields of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 7:37 pm

Lukas threw a grenade into a small group of enemies. Then he aimed at another samurai and he shot him
Anna threw a throwing knife at the samurai. Then she disappeared and appeared behind another enemy and she cut off his head
Back to top Go down

32 Fields of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 8:04 pm

Anna and Lukas were fighting bravely, like true warriors they were. They showed valor and courage and were not afraid to look death in the eye. Alex was doing everything in his power to keep the archers attention drawn to him but it looked as though they were more focused on the two warriors below. He could see countless bodies that Anna and Lukas had dropped and so much black blood all around them. This still confused Alex. How was it that these beings were made of black blood? It no longer mattered, Alex had to focus his attention at the archers. The second archer had already fired his crossbow towards Anna, hoping to injure her. Alex had to take down the archers and fast. He lined up his cross-hairs at the second archer and was trying to take his time. He was judging on the bullet drop, his distance from the target, how fast the wind was blowing. When he got the right click, he pulled the trigger, dropping the second archer. The third archer however, shot an arrow at Lukas, both of them were in danger.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

32 Fields of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 8:13 pm

Anna disappeared in a cloud of smoke. So the arrow missed her.
But another arrow hits Lukas' arm. "Gaah..urghhF@#%"
Anna apeared behind the third archer and she swung her katana at him, wanting to cut off his head
Back to top Go down

32 Fields of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 8:28 pm

As Anna went to cut off the third archer's head, black blood had splattered on her face as a heavy caliber bullet zoomed through it's head. The third archer had fallen over dead and another group of Samurai went to swarm her in the path ahead. Alex had observed the pile of dead bodies in the valley below, a large battlefield with so few bodies, it only seemed like a brawl more than a battle. There was black blood everywhere, it was unbelievable. Alex's mind was still buzzing with questions, how did these Samurai get black blood? Where did the demon lord come to obtain the black blood? How many more Samurai were there? At least one of his questions had been answered. The group of Samurai were being followed by a group of infected ninja, they looked as if they were going to sneak by Anna and flank Lukas while he is injured. Alex had picked up his rifle and ran down the hill to try and aid Lukas, but it looked as if the ninja were going too fast. It might have seemed like a two fold plan for the enemy, one group occupies Anna while the other finishes Lukas. Alex, however, had a trick up his sleeve. Not only did he have a sniper rifle, but hr brought a little extra firepower. He had packed a 12g Semi-Auto Buckshot Saiga Shotgun with him, holstered on his back alongside his R700 sniper rifle. Alongside his Saiga was imprinted "Dragon's Breath," which only mean't one thing. As soon as the ninja were to strike at Lukas, the attacking Ninja had lost his arm and was lit ablaze, fire had covered him. Soon, Alex was standing in front of Lukas, trying to fend off the ninja. The Samurai were about to swarm Anna during the mean time.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

32 Fields of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 8:44 pm

Lukas tried to ignore his wound and he threw few throwing knives at Anna's enemies. Then he activated his secret weapon, A hidden blade.

The samurai swung his blade at Anna wanting to cut her head. She tried to dodge, but the blade made a cut on her forehead. In the next second she get another cut, on her arm. She jumped above the enemies and throwed her thowing knife at one of them So bad. I'm bleeding
Then she started running around them very fast. Finally she attacked the enemy and she cut his stomach. Then she jumped back
Back to top Go down

32 Fields of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 8:59 pm

Both Anna and Lukas were strong, they would not back down to the likes of these demons. Both the Samurai and the Ninja were trying their best and all their effort to kill the both of them. Alex would not let any Ninja near both Lukas and himself. So he threw a smoke grenade to the ground to mask his retreat. As the grenade released the smoke, the Ninja were blinded because not only it was smoke, it was mustard gas. So as they were stalled, Alex had taken Lukas by the shoulder and retreated back up the hill to his sniper location. The enemy were relentless, they would not back down. Alex had set Lukas down at his sniper location and handed him a first aid kit, "Here, patch yourself up. I have to go and help your friend." After he finished speaking, Alex has then observed the battlefield. He could see Anna getting overwhelmed by Samurai and the Ninja had gotten past the mustard gas. A Ninja had flanked left on Alex and luckily missed it's attack, leaving it for a counter attack. Alex had twisted around the Ninja along with pulling it's arm back, kicking the Ninja to it's knees and snapping it's neck. Another Ninja had went to throw a shuriken at Alex, thankfully he had just barely dodged the shuriken and had his cheek cut. A small cut wasn't going to be enough to stop him. Alex had pointed his shotgun at the Ninja and fired, setting it on fire and killing it. He looked across the valley to see if Anna was still alive.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

32 Fields of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 9:10 pm

Lukas started bandaging his wound "She isn't my friend..She's my sister."

Anna thew a small bomb on the ground. But before it explodes she disappeared in a cloud of black smoke. The bomb exploded and Anna appeared next to Lukas "Sorry..I failed" Then she jumped at the ninja, in the same moment she swung her blade at him, wanting to cut him at half. And she also ignored her wounds..Just like her brother
Back to top Go down

32 Fields of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 9:25 pm

Alex had tore through the Ninja's regiment like death itself, looming on the battlefield and taking any lives it can. One after another had fallen, one after another Alex had taken, these beings were creatures forged by a greater evil, by a monster who had tore through these lands since Feudal Japan. A monster who once led an army of demon warriors such as these Samurai, to attack and slaughter millions of lives. But Alex wasn't backing down, the battle raged on for hours, more and more regiments of demon Samurai were still coming. When Alex would run out of ammo, he'd use his knives. When his knives went dull, he'd use his bare hands. It seemed like there was no end. The Samurai and Ninja were now fully focused on Alex, ignoring Anna and Lukas. Alex had mauled his way through countless demons for hours and hours, he wasn't quitting now. Ivory has been giving him strength since he ran out of ammo, increasing his physical attributes. This was ideal and sensible considering when the need of melee combat were to come into action, Ivory would give him the strength he needed. But after a good while, the enemy was finally retreating, giving them much breathing room. Alex had been covered in blood, cuts, and bruises. He then fell to the ground, exhausted and unconscious. It was now known how big this threat was. When Alex had killed these monsters, none of them had any souls which was very odd.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

32 Fields of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 9:33 pm

Lukas walked to him and tried to bandage Alex's wounds.
Anna looked around "After that..I need to eat a candy bar." She was ready to kill some more enemies.
Back to top Go down

32 Fields of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 9:42 pm

As Alex laid unconscious on the ground, his blood was covering him, all he appeared to be was red. He had shown great pride and courage for a very long while and was determined to free Destiny. It would seem hopeless and impossible to those who weren't up for the task but Alex was. He just took on an army to protect his allies, that would only show that he is a warrior of great skill and instinct. Many would think that nothing would stop him from obtaining victory.
The day had gone by and it was now night, the stars had lit the sky and surrounded the full moon. Clouds were barely visible as the moon shined bright. Camp needed to be set in order to proceed for the next day. Everyone needed a good nights rest for what is ahead, especially Alex. The cool air was flowing through the valley, making him shiver and reducing his body heat. If this kept up, Alex would freeze and would get ill. How can a warrior of such strength like Alex be defeated by illness rather than fight in the glorious heat of battle?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

32 Fields of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 9:51 pm

Lukas looked at Anna "Prepare a campfire."
She nodded and did what he said. Then Lukas put him next to the fire,then he took of his coat and put it on Alex
Anna looked at Lukas "What now?"
Lukas shrugged "We have to wait until he wake up" He sat near the fire and he pulled out two candy bars. "Hungry?"
Anna took one of the candy bars, opened it and ate it.
Back to top Go down

32 Fields of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 12:15 am

The cold, night air blew through the valley. Alex had been asleep all night, wondering if all of this was a dream. How Ivory was inside him, how his parents are dead, how he has nothing to live for. All of it was rushing through his head like it never happened. But it did. Alex had awoken into his old house, it was like a mansion. He was a baby, crawling through the large halls, listening to the piano playing in the background. It was harmonious and peaceful, he felt, happy. Crawling through the halls, he see's a young woman around the age of 25. She wore a black and cyan witch outfit, along with black arm bracers with cyan boots. She had purple long hair with a small black witch hat. It was Alex's mother, his real mother. She turned to him and smiled, happy to see her baby boy. She walks over to Alex and picks him up, happy to see him, yet she just vanished. It all vanished, it was all a dream. His parents were really dead and there was nothing he could do. Alex had awoken the next morning, around maybe 6:00 am.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

32 Fields of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 2:38 am

Lukas was sleeping on the ground, near tthe fire.
Anna was sitting on the ground and she was cleaning her katana. Then she looked at Alex "Good morning." She said quietly
Back to top Go down

32 Fields of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 1:51 pm

Alex had held his head in frustration, he was tired and felt sore. But that was a part of endurance, no pain, no gain. Yesterday's fight had escalated pretty quick, the threat Alex was facing against was bigger than he could ever imagine. But how in the world did he ever survive? His bravery and courage had shown that he would not go down so easily. The heat of battle would always call for Alex when needed. Yet he was still exhausted from yesterday, trying to recover his lost energy. He looked over and saw Lukas still asleep, and saw Anna greeting him a good morning while cleaning her blade. "Good morning to you too. You doing alright?" He replied to her, hoping for a positive answer.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

32 Fields of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 2:00 pm

Anna: "Yeah..But my head still hurts" She smiled "Well..My brother is still sleeping but he'll wake up soon." She put her katana into the scabbard on her back "Yesterday was hard..And I'm wondering..Their blood was black. Why?"
Back to top Go down

32 Fields of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 2:05 pm

Alex was just as confused as Anna was. How did this demon lord obtain black blood and create an army of these monsters? The answers would soon be answered when they would proceed ahead, possibly. But what mattered now was to rest up, restock, and move forward. Alex could tell this was a bit too much for just these two meisters, they don't even have their weapons with them. But then again, Alex didn't have his weapons either. All three meisters had none of their weapons with them, just plain old mortal weapons. Somehow, it was enough to fend of the large assault yesterday, maybe that was just plain luck. Who knows? Well, Alex had tried to get up but his body was still sore from all the wounds he got, he collapsed onto the ground when he tried to get up. Normally, he would've gotten over the pain within the night's rest, but this time it was different. The pain wouldn't go away and it grew worse, Alex had no choice but to use his Combat Stimuli.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

32 Fields of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 2:11 pm

Lukas woke up "Good morning.."
Anna stood up "Good morning."
Lukas: "Let's prepare a breakfast or something.."
Back to top Go down

32 Fields of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 2:29 pm

Alex agreed, yet he was too weak to make any breakfast. Plus he was a horrible cook so he had no idea how to make any food. A couple years ago, Alex attended a couple cooking classes and failed each time he tried to make something to eat. The more embarrassing part was that he didn't even know how to make a bowl of cereal, which was the most simple kind of breakfast to make. How was that possible? Well the reason that came to be was that his parents died when he was very young so he had to learn everything by himself, which was hard on him. It was no wonder why half of the students wouldn't be his friend, he never fit into society that well. He was more of a shut in to be honest. Besides being a horrible cook, he had no idea what a joke was. Alex was terrible at jokes. But he had to at least forget all of that because the only thing that no one expected was that he was somehow breed to kill, that's all he can do is kill. He killed his first man at the age of nine, when he was being mugged. Alex had a knife with him because he didn't like the outside world, he never trusted anyone. But when someone was foolish enough to try and mug him, it was their own demise. Alex had stabbed the man viciously and savagely like he had killed people before. This was a curse hanging over his head he had been trying to forget for so long now.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

32 Fields of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 2:53 pm

Anna grins "I'll prepare some sausages"
Lukas: "Uhm?" He noticed that Anna had a bag on her back.
She put her bag on the ground, opened it and she pulled out a lunch box from it. She opened the box and took three sausages from it. Then Lukas tossed her a thin stick. She put the sausages on a stick and she started holding them above the fire
Back to top Go down

32 Fields of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 3:26 pm

Tired and exhausted, Alex then lays down on the ground again, his back mostly in pain. The bandages were beginning to wear off and become soggy from the blood. He felt a bit light headed and ill in the stomach, he felt ill now due to the low temperature last night. How was it that such a powerful warrior was beaten by an illness? Well, considering his upper torso is covered in blood and wounds and he isn't wearing a shit since it is cut up. All he wears now is his black cargo jeans, his steel toe combat boots, and his Neko-Cap. Alex felt his wounds, they were tender and it felt weird, he didn't want to feel it. The dried up blood, sweat, and dirt could make everyone believe that he has gone through so much in one night. His enemy was going to have one hell of a time bringing Alex down. Still, no one really anticipated that this demon army was to be as big as this, they should have died off over the years since humanity had been advancing through technology. Let's at least hope Alex can recover enough to continue his journey. Destiny still cries for freedom and Alex can't let her down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

32 Fields of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

32 Fields of Blood
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next