Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

32 Fields of Blood

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

32 Fields of Blood - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 3:37 pm

After Anna finished preparing the sausages then she put them on three paper plates. She put one of the plate next to Alex "Here..You should eat something hot."
Lukas took off his coat and tossed it to Alex "Yeah" He pulled out some painkillers and a water bottle from Anna's bag. "And take these painkillers, Alex"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 1:58 pm

Alex had thanked them both for their hospitality, showing a positive attitude. Yet he had to decline the food and medicine. They were distractions and obstacles to him and he didn't want to stop for anything. Alex had that determination in him and it was rare for him to eat anymore, he practically eats once every few days now. That probably explains why he looks so thin. Along with the fact he never takes medicine, he figured no pain, no gain. Every time he would be sick, he wouldn't take any medicine what so ever. He never trusts medicine because he has the absurd idea that medicine was destroying his insides. But that is his way of thinking of medicine. So as said before, he refused the food and medicine but thanked them both for their hospitality. During so, he began to take off all of his bandages and tried to replace them each. Yet he had some trouble doing so considering that his wounds were all over his upper body. From his waist to his neck.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 2:16 pm

Anna looked at him worried. She wanted to help him, but she knew that Alex is gonna refuse. "Are you sure, you don't want food, medicine or something?" She asked, with a worried voice. She only wanted to help Alex.

Lukas checked how much ammo he has. Then he ate the sausage. "Your wounds are serious..You should rest. Then we can continue our adventure" He said also with a worried voice. But he was less worried than his sister

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 1:57 am

Determined to see his quest through, Alex had still tried to arise from his bedroll. Yet no matter how hard he tried, he kept collapsing. His body was weak and powerless and had exceeded it's limit yesterday. Alex would not back down to exhaustion, he needed to get through this quest and claim Destiny or else he would be plunged into madness. But no matter what, he still kept failing. Eventually, it got to the point where he was beginning to crawl in the direction of where the temple was. It seemed that he wasn't done yet, he would not stop. Although Alex needs to rest up and try to relax. Unfortunately he knew nothing of the word, "relax." His muscles were extremely tense and his bones were sore. Every bit of his body ached in pain, he wanted to get this mission over with.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 6:22 am

Lukas looked at him, surprised "Woah..This guy is.."
Anna ran to Alex "You should rest!" She said with worried voice
Lukas walked to Alex "Rember, Alex..If you need our help, just say."
They couldn't just look at his pain. They really wanted to help him somehow. But they couldn't..Alex was too determined
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 5:16 pm

Sadly, Alex wouldn't stop. Anna and Lukas could literally hear his bones crack and blood splatter out of his wounds. Unfortunately, he wouldn't even go to check his wounds, he was starting to lose blood again. It was still early in the morning and Alex was being too stubborn to even think straight. All he wanted was to kill this demon lord and to obtain Destiny, yet it appeared that quest would shortly be delayed due to his wounds. Afterwards he had to stop crawling, Alex began to cry out in pain. Time wasn't on his side, not only he lost too much blood yesterday but he is losing blood now. He didn't replace his bandages because he thought his wounds healed up. With wounds that are gaping holes by blades, those kind of wounds won't heal for a good while, not even overnight. But when did Alex ever care about his safety? He never did because it would get in the way of his objective.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 5:51 pm

Anna grabbed Alex's hand "No no no no..Stop please! Wait! We'll clean your wounds and change the bandages!"
She tried to stop him
Lukas put his hand into his pocket and he started searching for something in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 10:42 pm

Alex, exhausted and wounded, had finally stopped. His wounds were keeping him down along with a massive form of blood loss. It felt extremely weird and painful for the young man, it was seemingly impossible for a meister to make it this far. For a sixteen year old, Alex sure had a lot of strength. He finally had to let go of his determination because biology had stopped him. The blood gushing out of his wounds were a sight to behold, no human should have this much blood. And some of the blood was glowing as well. Reason why being was that Ivory was feeling the same pain Alex was, since they shared his body. It was a good thing that Destiny wasn't inside him yet, otherwise she would be dying as well. But afterwards, Alex cried himself until his blood loss knocked him unconscious.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 3:21 pm

Anna and Lukas dragged him back to their "camp". They cleaned Alex's wounds and changed the bandages. Anna lay down on the ground and she decided to take a short nap. Lukas sat next to Alex and he started wondering. He was wondering why is Alex trying to get to that temple even if his wounds are serious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 11:46 am

Alex lied unconscious on the ground, his wounds being grave and blood and dirt covering his body. His whole character was changing, morphing into someone he had never knew before. It was almost like it was a long time ago back when he first joined the DWMA. The cultists that had been hunting his family had traced him to his new home and had planned a full fledged assault on him. Alex hadn't known about this until the first bullet was fired, piercing a hole from the front window into his TV. That's when he knew that they were here. These cultists were relentless and would rather die than talk, no one knows their motives. But Alex had taken cover beneath the rubble and ash from his scolded remains of his apartment. The ash and dust covering his skin was just like it was now. How he survived that event was still unknown to this very day.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 12:07 pm

Anna tried to clean Alex's face "We need to take him to the hospital or something.."
Lukas put a special medicine on Alex's wounds "Yeah..but you need to find the hospital first"
Anna sighed "He is so stubborn, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 5:18 pm

"I am too damn stubborn, but this is more important than going to the hospital." Alex had spoken out of his sleep. Normally, this wouldn't be possible for a human to talk out of their sleep to respond to reality while in the dream-scape of their minds. Yet Alex had that form of constitution in him that gave him that right, to talk out of their sleep. While he is in his dream, he can hear anyone's voice, regardless of how loud or quiet it may be. Alex even has the will power to talk through his dreams into reality as well, like how people talk in their sleep except Alex actually knows what he says and hears. But this still remains out of subject, how could this mission be more important than the hospital?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 5:26 pm

Anna looked and him and yelled "B-but you can die! Please! We have to take you to the hospital!"
Lukas sighed "Anna is right..WAIT A SECOND! Alex is still sleeping!" He started wondering, how is this even possible
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 9:22 pm

This was very odd, no one knew how Alex was able to do this but it no longer mattered. "It doesn't matter, whether or not my wounds are healed, we must get to the temple." Alex was still asleep yet at the same time remained vigilant. He kept himself focused at the task at hand, he needed to get to the temple. Ivory was trying to break out of Alex's soul but Alex did his best to keep him concealed. It felt awfully painful to Alex, the unbearable feeling of fighting off a foreign soul was too much for Alex at his age. However, this was something Alex wasn't prepared for since he had just taken control of Ivory not too long ago.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 2:23 pm

Lukas sighed "Fine..." He could let Alex get to the temple.. But if Alex will start bleeding again, Lukas will take him back to the camp. Even without Alex's permission.
Anna looked at Alex them at Lukas. In her opinion Alex should rest and he should show his wounds to the doctor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 1:33 pm

"It is time I told you both why I need to get to the temple." Alex had then opened his eyes and awakened from his dream. Lifting himself up, he then laid his back on a rock so he may sit up. "The reason why I am trying to get to the temple........ Is so I can get another soul within me. There is a being of unspeakable power within me that I have finally taken control of. It has been gnawing within my soul for so long, I need it's counterpart to fit the balance. My mission is to obtain the counterpart within the temple. She is waiting for someone to release her from the demon lord. She is the other soul I need to keep this monster inside of me in check. My time is limited though, I need to get to her as soon as possible."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 4:05 pm

Anna was surprised "Wh-Wh-Waht?"
Lukas crossed his arms "Oh..I see. So.." He scratched back of his head.
That was weird but they still wanted to help him. "..Let's go, I guess"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 7:59 pm

"We don't have much time. Lukas, help me up. Anna, I brought a satchel full of syringes, grab it for me." He felt pain going through his spine, pain that cannot be fought off regardless of strength, health, or will. The wounds have been keeping him down for quite some time now, even while Alex was sleeping over night. Due to these pains, Alex may go through sleep deprivation and put him out of commission for a long time. This was one hell of an obstacle for him. What were the syringes in his satchel? What could they do to help him? And how much did he have to last for this mission? Right now, Alex needed to be quick if he wanted to free Destiny and get the Kishin Egg soul he needed.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 8:04 pm

Lukas helped Alex get up, and he was holding him, so Alex couldn't colapse
Anna picked up the satchel and walked to Alex "And what now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 10:06 pm

"I need you to get a blue shot out of there, inject it into my neck. The drug is a form of stimuli, it can null out all the pain in me and heal my wounds faster." Alex sounded desperate, the truth could be told in his eyes. He showed them that he was determined, focused, willing to do what it takes to keep going. He knew that Lukas and Anna were willing to help him and make sure he'd stay alive. If Alex doesn't free Destiny soon or claim his first Kishin Egg soul, his ending will be brutal and unforgiving. No one knows what will happen to Alex if he dies, maybe he does not have an afterlife, no form of safety or sanctuary. He will have no home, no hope, no life to live anymore. All he knows now, is to kill countless evil souls for all eternity.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2013, 5:52 am

Anna picked up a blue syringe and showed it to Alex "This one, right" She asked. She wanted to be sure that nothing bad will happen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2013, 3:09 pm

"Yes that is the one. Inject it into my neck." Alex had a reassuring tone in his voice, making sure Anna was right. The blue syringe was his only ticket to move forward, otherwise it was certain death for him. The young man was trying to stand as best as he could, now it was just a matter of time before it was all over.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2013, 3:17 pm

Anna injected the blue 'medicine' into Alex's neck. After that she looked at him "okay..How do you feel now?" She asked, worried
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2013, 3:52 pm

"I feel much better, now lets get moving." Alex's wounds were starting to heal faster along with the pain within his body numbed out. He could move better than he used to, he felt in tip top condition. The stimuli really did the trick for him, sadly he is now down to two blue shots left. Alex also had three red shots and two yellow shots, their affects are still unknown. Alex had then picked up his coat and started moving further deep within the valley.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2013, 4:52 pm

Anna and Lukas followed him. Anna was still worried but Lukas was calm and ready to kill every enemy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

32 Fields of Blood
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next