Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

32 Fields of Blood

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

32 Fields of Blood - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 1:39 pm

Lukas and Anna also got to a safe distance "Well, Alex! BOOM!" Lukas yelled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 2:14 pm

Alex had clicked the detonator and in a quick flash, the bomb went off and a hole in the ceiling had shown. Only, it wasn't just the ceiling. Alex had taken out the main support beam for the temple as well, leaving the tower unstable. And as such a big demon lord having too much weight, the floors above the trio began to collapse. "We need to get out! The only way out is up!" Alex had shouted. The entire tower began to fall apart as more of the wooden beams began to snap and rip apart. Kutenshu's army that had resided within the temple began to run out as well.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 4:44 pm

"Maybe..Maybe that wasn't a good idea" Lukas said. They climbed up and escaped the temple
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 8:19 pm

As the trio stood outside when the temple collapsed, a large explosion had shrouded the remains of what was Kutenshu's temple. Unfortunately, he still lived considering of his immense strength and power. Alex had stood there and watched as the demon lord, who stood two times taller than a man, had risen out of the ruins. Oni'Kutenshu had stood atop the ruins with a large bladed staff, glaring at the trio who had destroyed his domain. But the demon lord focused on Alex, who had wiped out half his army in just a mere few hours. "You! The fabled Ironsmith!" He yelled out at Alex.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 8:23 pm

Lukas whispered "Maybe the C4 was a bad idea.."
Anna nodded "Yeah,baka"
Then the siblings looked at the demon lord and started creating a plan in their minds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 8:55 pm

Alex stood in front of the demon lord and gave him a smirk, Kutenshu wasn't happy. "You destroyed my army, ruined my domain, then come here to insult my great honor!? You will perish, like all the others!" Others? Well Alex made a good guess that there were others who tried to take on the demon lord. However, the frenzy of the battle began to rush into Alex. Ivory was going haywire over the demon lord's soul, wanting to seal it away. Alex could feel it too. "Lukas, Anna. You know the plan, get to it." Alex drew out dual blast blades. The blades were made of pure titanium, the handles created from the most fabricated plaster in the world. Within the blades at it's core point was a large compartment that resembled a small cannon. The blast blades were mean't for all-round combat procedure, mixed with all close, medium, and long range.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 10:47 am

Lukas looked at Anna and asked "We had to take care of that demon's creations, right?"
Anna nodded "If he was talking about demon lord's army..Then okay..It should be easy"
They looked around, searching for the enemies
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 12:46 pm

The remaining armies that Kutenshu still had left either fled or stayed, yet those who stayed surrounded the trio. Alex had stood in front of the demon lord, challenging his power. As of then, the demon lord had gathered his power and formed his blade. It was in the form of a Katana, the size of a human being. He pointed it at Alex, presenting the invitation of a duel. Alex clearly accepted the challenge by pointing his blades to the demon lord. They both had walked a good distance from each other, then turned to face each other. The armies as well had surrounded Anna and Lukas, giving their last leg of fight to them.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 12:59 pm

In the last moment Lukas' weapon joined them. Alice jumped in the air and turned into her weapon form. Lukas caught her and threw his M1911 to Anna. Lukas started resonating with his weapon and then aimed at the first enemy. Then he opened fire. In this time Anna started fighting with another enemy, she cut off it's head. Lukas started shooting his enemies. And Anna was killing every enemy that approached her brother from behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 1:09 pm

The blades collided, Alex and Kutenshu had begun the fight of their lives. They had not even payed any attention to the battle outside of theirs, giving only a care to whether who dies of not. Both foes endlessly clashed one another's blades into each other. It almost looked as if the battle would never end and Alex would soon die. But this young meister wasn't going to give up that easily, Alex had a few tricks up his sleeve. As they were fighting, the armies that Kutenshu had been sending were just charging to their deaths. One after one, five after five, ten after ten keep falling to Lukas and Anna. These monsters wouldn't stop coming, they would fight to their last bit of breath.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 1:18 pm

Lukas started wondering. And then an idea appeared in his mind. He pulled out a flash grenade "Close your eyes!" He threw the grenade on the ground. They closed their eyes and after it exploded, blinding their enemies for a while, They started running foward, killing every enemy that were in front of them. After they left the 'Circle of Death' They aimed their weapons at the army. Lukas smiled "Surpriseee!" And then they opened fire. But they made one bad mistake. One of the enemies attacked them from behind, cutting Lukas' back. Anna threw a throwing knife at it, killing it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 1:27 pm

As both Kutenshu and Alex fought endlessly at each other, Alex had made a mistake. He tried to perform a side-step and then make a counter-attack to break Kutenshu's offense. This, however, was a bad move. Kutenshu caught sight of Alex's plan and had swiped Alex's legs with his arm while Alex was in mid-air of his counter-attack. He spun out of control and landed in front of Kutenshu. The demon lord raised his Katana at Alex and went to make a killing blow, at least that's what Kutenshu thought. A deus-ex machina had shown up for Alex, he caught view of one of his blast blades next to him and grabbed it. When the timing was right, Alex had shot Kutenshu's blade with the gun compartment, breaking apart the demon lord's brain. Kutenshu stepped back and had an aggravated look, he wasn't happy. Alex had risen up and faced towards the demon lord, dropping his sword. "One last attack? Fine, but where and how?" He said to himself.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 1:36 pm

Anna yawned and pulled out a special grenade from Lukas' pocket. She throwed it at the enemies and waited for the exlosion. Before it exloded one of the enemies threw it's sword at Anna, but she jumped to the right. Sadly the sword cut Annas side. Lukas opened fire again, aiming at every enemy that survived.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 1:56 pm

Alex and Kutenshu stared down at each other, thinking to themselves who will be the victor? Well, the real question is that who will be the one to make it out of this alive. Kutenshu was two times bigger than a man and Alex was still striving to survive. Ivory was edgy, he was making Alex go haywire. But just as Alex though of what to do, Kutenshu had pulled out a pure blue soul from his satchel, full of power. Alex could feel it and it was what he was looking for. That blue soul was Destiny and Alex was right there. All he had to do was kill Kutenshu and be done with it. He could hear Destiny pleating for help, she sounded upset. But as always, only Alex can hear Ivory and Destiny. "What will you do now, Kishin Hunter?" Kutenshu sounded confident.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 2:07 pm

The enemy ran at Lukas and punched him in the face, but Anna shot it, her objective was to protect her brother while he was fighting with their enemies. But she was bleeding. She put her hand on the wound and said "It's nothing.."
Lukas continued fighting with demon lord's army
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 2:29 pm

In desperation, Alex had to rush the demon lord to end this. If not, it was the end for him anyway. So Alex was going to be quick, use that against the demon lord. He went on full sprint, rushing towards the demon lord. Kutenshu was going to try and stomp on Alex at the right time, yet his weight said otherwise. The demon lord was slow and too big to be quick, Alex had the advantage of battle over him. With full force, Alex came at great velocity to land a strong impacting punch. breaking Kutenshu's leg, tipping him over on the ground. And as such, Kutenshu couldn't get up due to his injury. The blue soul he held rolled on the grass, sending wave after wave of pulsing, energy connecting with Alex. It was rolling to him now. Alex grabbed a broken piece of metal, razor sharp to the edge. He walked to the demon lord, knowing he had victory in his eyes. Kutenshu kept talking in Japanese, Alex had no idea what he was saying. So to cut it short, Alex jabbed the piece of metal into Kutenshu's head over and over again until his face was jelly. And like that, it was over. The kishin egg's soul had risen up above the corpse. Sending a wave of energy, a pulse, throughout Japan. The armies had disintegrated, the victims in the forest were free and restored to normal, and now Alex had what he wanted. He slowly grabbed the kishin egg soul, dark essence was emitting from it. He spoke in some form of unknown language, which it had sealed the soul in an energy like orb and had disappeared. Alex sent it to Ivory's tomb, giving him another month to live. And now, was Destiny. Her soul was bumping off of his foot, trying to get his attention. He knelled down to it and rose it into the air. "Hello?" He asked. "Greetings, Human!" Destiny replied.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 2:40 pm

After the fight, Anna sat on the ground and her brother next to her, still holding his weapon.

But how Alice found them?
It was a very long story but i can say that she was following them from Death City.. But why was she following them? Because Lukas didn't tell her that he is going with Alex to Japan. Why? Because..He didn't want to take her with him, because it was very dangerous mission.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 3:04 pm

"I know who you are and I've come to free you from this monster." Alex had assured her. Yet Destiny was smarter than that. "Or have you come to try and use me like Ivory?" She was very clever and smart, compassionate and peaceful however. Just hearing her voice calmed Alex down and made him feel safe. "You hold much pain, not only from the battle but from your past as well. You need me, do you not?" She asked him with great interest. Alex was mixed in the head, she sounded a lot like his mother. A very light and caring tone. "Y-yes, I do n-need you." He replied. Then she began to giggle and the little blue but powerful soul had shot itself within Alex, entering inside his soul along with Ivory. A lot of pain was relieved from him and he felt better than before. He chuckled to himself ans got back up. "Now what Kid? What shall you do, Human?" They both spoke within his head, wondering what's next. "Simple. Rid the Earth of evil. I have to do my job." He then walked towards the horizon, back to Death City. A long way from home.

END OF THREAD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 32 Fields of Blood   32 Fields of Blood - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

32 Fields of Blood
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4