Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Perfect Roadtrip (Private: Connor, Hunter DeadEyes) (PM if you want to join)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Perfect Roadtrip (Private: Connor, Hunter DeadEyes) (PM if you want to join) Empty
PostSubject: The Perfect Roadtrip (Private: Connor, Hunter DeadEyes) (PM if you want to join)   The Perfect Roadtrip (Private: Connor, Hunter DeadEyes) (PM if you want to join) I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 8:24 pm

Kataro was shoving that last of his suitcases into the trunk of his car. "Doors locked, phone charged, headphones, cards, weapons, full tank.... Looks like I'm all set." Kataro said as he shut his apartment door. He got into his car and put the keys in the ignition. "Wait... I think I'm forgetting something..." He sat there for a moment. "I guess I'll figure it out when it's to late." He said as he started the car. Kataro then headed towards Connor, Dylan, and Ms. Metzger. He was listening to his custom playlist. "Hmm hm hm hmmm...." He hummed to the music as he drove. He reached their house and saw them at the door. "Hey guys... Am I late?"
Back to top Go down

The Perfect Roadtrip (Private: Connor, Hunter DeadEyes) (PM if you want to join) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Roadtrip (Private: Connor, Hunter DeadEyes) (PM if you want to join)   The Perfect Roadtrip (Private: Connor, Hunter DeadEyes) (PM if you want to join) I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 8:28 pm

"oh only by an hour."

[color:4461=#33cc33"when we get to the shop, I'll drive with connor and you take Dylan."]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Roadtrip (Private: Connor, Hunter DeadEyes) (PM if you want to join)   The Perfect Roadtrip (Private: Connor, Hunter DeadEyes) (PM if you want to join) I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 9:13 pm

"Alright." Kataro said as he walked to the car.

(Short time skip ;) )

Kataro and the group arrived back at the apartment. "I'm all ready guys."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Roadtrip (Private: Connor, Hunter DeadEyes) (PM if you want to join)   The Perfect Roadtrip (Private: Connor, Hunter DeadEyes) (PM if you want to join) I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 9:18 pm

"so here's the plan, we drive to California, loop around back to Florida, drive up to New York, and then we fly to Europe." Dylan said getting in the passenger seat of the car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Roadtrip (Private: Connor, Hunter DeadEyes) (PM if you want to join)   The Perfect Roadtrip (Private: Connor, Hunter DeadEyes) (PM if you want to join) I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 9:23 pm

Kataro looked at Dylan. "That sounds great. But I haven't been to Greece, Italy, Paris, Rio, the moon, or Tokyo..." Kataro said seriously. "We need to go to at LEAST one of those places." Kataro said as he put the keys in the ignition.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Roadtrip (Private: Connor, Hunter DeadEyes) (PM if you want to join)   The Perfect Roadtrip (Private: Connor, Hunter DeadEyes) (PM if you want to join) I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 9:28 pm

"And we'll stop at all of them, sure we'll be travelling the US but the real meat of this trip will be in Europe and Asia"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Roadtrip (Private: Connor, Hunter DeadEyes) (PM if you want to join)   The Perfect Roadtrip (Private: Connor, Hunter DeadEyes) (PM if you want to join) I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 9:42 pm

Kataro nodded then started the car. He pulled off and headed towards California. "I hope you don't mind my music." He said as he turned up one of his favorite songs, Arny of Me by Björk. He nodded his head as he drove. "So... You seem a little different... You still the same old, serious, always serious... Super serious... Serious Dylan. But theirs something different. What's happened?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Roadtrip (Private: Connor, Hunter DeadEyes) (PM if you want to join)   The Perfect Roadtrip (Private: Connor, Hunter DeadEyes) (PM if you want to join) I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 9:49 pm

"I met a girl..." Dylan says blushing

connor had a very awkward car ride with ms.metzger . "Uh... So how's dating my dad going?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Roadtrip (Private: Connor, Hunter DeadEyes) (PM if you want to join)   The Perfect Roadtrip (Private: Connor, Hunter DeadEyes) (PM if you want to join) I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 10:04 pm

Kataro smiled cheerily. "A girl huh? Mmmm.... What was her name? Was she beautiful? And did you guys... Do it...?" Kataro asked awkwardly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Roadtrip (Private: Connor, Hunter DeadEyes) (PM if you want to join)   The Perfect Roadtrip (Private: Connor, Hunter DeadEyes) (PM if you want to join) I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 10:31 pm

"Kokoa, and yea she's beautiful.... Kataro, you do know i'm only 15 right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Roadtrip (Private: Connor, Hunter DeadEyes) (PM if you want to join)   The Perfect Roadtrip (Private: Connor, Hunter DeadEyes) (PM if you want to join) I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 10:34 pm

Kataro smiled. "Yeah I know. But that never stopped me!" Kataro said with a chuckle. "I'm just kidding. I wasn't letting it loose till I turned 17. And I'm still 17." Kataro said as he focused on the road. "I wonder what Ms. Metzger is doing... Anyway. I'm getting hungry... You wanna take a quick food stop?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Roadtrip (Private: Connor, Hunter DeadEyes) (PM if you want to join)   The Perfect Roadtrip (Private: Connor, Hunter DeadEyes) (PM if you want to join) I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 10:48 pm

"nah, let's wait until we get out of the desert"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Roadtrip (Private: Connor, Hunter DeadEyes) (PM if you want to join)   The Perfect Roadtrip (Private: Connor, Hunter DeadEyes) (PM if you want to join) I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 11:09 pm

Kataro continued to drive. He was thinking about something that he's never thought about before. "You know... I wanna fight Ace... When I first came to the academy, he was able to beat me in a heartbeat. But know... I think I could take him on.." Kataro said as his eyes were steady on the road. He picked up his phone and began to text people. "Hey Dylan... You don't know any pretty girls my age do you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Roadtrip (Private: Connor, Hunter DeadEyes) (PM if you want to join)   The Perfect Roadtrip (Private: Connor, Hunter DeadEyes) (PM if you want to join) I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 11:38 pm

"That's a no on the girls... I doubt you could take on ace. He overtook ms.metzger in both wit and physical strength. You wouldn't stand a chance."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Roadtrip (Private: Connor, Hunter DeadEyes) (PM if you want to join)   The Perfect Roadtrip (Private: Connor, Hunter DeadEyes) (PM if you want to join) I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 11:47 pm

Kataro's eyes opened wide... His heart skipped a beat... He let out a slight smile. "Now I have to fight him!" He thought to himself. "No no no no no, Kataro! You know that's not how we operate anymore!" He thought to himself. "We got rid of that bloodlust a long time ago..." Kataro kept his eyes focused on the road.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Roadtrip (Private: Connor, Hunter DeadEyes) (PM if you want to join)   The Perfect Roadtrip (Private: Connor, Hunter DeadEyes) (PM if you want to join) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 12:14 am

"look, we're crossing the border now. We'll be in San Diego in an hour"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Roadtrip (Private: Connor, Hunter DeadEyes) (PM if you want to join)   The Perfect Roadtrip (Private: Connor, Hunter DeadEyes) (PM if you want to join) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 12:22 am

Kataro suddenly pressed his foot into the pedal. Their speed was increasing by the second. Smoke and dust flew up behind them. "Heh heh heh...." He chuckled as he went faster and faster...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Roadtrip (Private: Connor, Hunter DeadEyes) (PM if you want to join)   The Perfect Roadtrip (Private: Connor, Hunter DeadEyes) (PM if you want to join) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 4:36 pm

Dylan formed a smile as their speed increased, faster and faster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Roadtrip (Private: Connor, Hunter DeadEyes) (PM if you want to join)   The Perfect Roadtrip (Private: Connor, Hunter DeadEyes) (PM if you want to join) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 4:39 pm

"Hmm....." Kataro said aloud. He was thinking if a way to make this ride a little more interesting. "I think we should switch out driving partners every once in a while." Kataro said as he kept his eyes on the road. "Ya know. Just to make our time a little more even."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Roadtrip (Private: Connor, Hunter DeadEyes) (PM if you want to join)   The Perfect Roadtrip (Private: Connor, Hunter DeadEyes) (PM if you want to join) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 5:01 pm

"ok, we'll switch when we get to the rest stop." they slowly reached a building that said rest stop on it"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Roadtrip (Private: Connor, Hunter DeadEyes) (PM if you want to join)   The Perfect Roadtrip (Private: Connor, Hunter DeadEyes) (PM if you want to join) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Perfect Roadtrip (Private: Connor, Hunter DeadEyes) (PM if you want to join)
Page 1 of 1