Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature) Empty
PostSubject: connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature)   connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 1:21 am

ooc: I only put this in other places because it's obviously not canon.

Connor sat in class tapping his pen on his desk. He had recently broken with Kura and he had been thinking a lot about love and his relationships with others. He watched kataro's lecture bored out of his mind. He looked at kataro. He hated this feeling that he had been having for a while. He found kataro attractive, but he knew kataro would never be into him so all he had was his thoughts.

Last edited by connor on February 24th 2014, 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature)   connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 1:32 am

Kataro continued to talk about wavelengths and soul resonance and such. He scanned the class ever so often to make sure no one was out of line. After a few more minutes, the bell rang and Kataro's class finally ended. "Alright everybody! That's it. No homework this week because I really don't wanna grade any papers." He said to himself. Then he jogged over to Connor with a smile on his face. "Hey dude." He said cheerfully. "I was wondering if I could come to your place. Maybe we could hang out?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature)   connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 1:38 am

"Yea sure, I was just heading over there now"  connor tried not to blush, maybe this would be a good time to confess to him but he decided to wait until they got there. Connor began walking towards the nearby apartment with kataro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature)   connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 1:41 am

Kataro had a smile on his face as they reached the apartment. He was feeling a little weird... He didn't know what it was, but whenever he looked at Connor, he got this rush throughout his body. He decides not to say anything about it though. "So... How have things been?" He said with a chuckle as he stood next to the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature)   connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 1:51 am

"things have been stressful, I broke up with kura and I've been looking for a fallback." They arrived at the apartment building, fourth door on the left, second floor. "Dylan and kokoa are out on a date so we have the place to ourselves"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature)   connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 1:55 am

Kataro walked into the apartment and looked around. His eyes shifted around at the various furniture and stuff. He walked over and sat on the couch. His hands were making circles on his knees. "So. Whaddya wanna do's?" He asked as he laid out on the couch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature)   connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 1:58 am

"I think i need to tell you something............. kataro i-, I think i like you." he blushed and waited for a response, what took seconds felt like hours
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature)   connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 2:03 am

Kataro sat there in awe. He never heard anything like this. It was weird... But he think he felt the same way. His eyes opened and he sat up straight. "Connor....... I think.... I think I have the same feelings." He said as he looked away shyly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature)   connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 2:05 am

connor was shocked. his jaw dropped and his eyes were as wide as his mouth."kataro i-" he didn't think this far ahead...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature)   connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 2:09 am

Kataro sat there calmly. He didn't know what to do? I mean, what do you do when you and your best friend confesses each others attractions for one another?! He stood up and walked over to Connor. He put his hand on his shoulder. "What.......? I........? Wh-........" Kataro was speechless. He hoped some words would come out of his mouth, but he couldn't say anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature)   connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 2:11 am

connor sucked it up and did it. He grabbed the back of kataro's head and pulled him in for a kiss for a few seconds. He came up for air. "too soon?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature)   connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 2:15 am

Kataro stood there not knowing what to do. He was being kissed by his male friend! Nothing like this had ever happened to him before, but... He liked it. "Soon...?" He whispered to him. "I think our feeling have been in the shadows for a long time..." He said with a smirk. The he pulled Connor in and kissed him passionately.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature)   connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 2:18 am

"It looks like I've found my fallback" connor felt kataro's hard muscular chest . Connor backed away for a moment. He slowly took off his shirt and came back and began making out with kataro again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature)   connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 2:22 am

Kataro smiled at Connors comment. Then he paused and took off his own shirt. Then he wrapped his arms around Connor's body and kissed. He began inching towards the couch slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature)   connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 2:25 am

Connor ended up on the couch with kataro on top of him. Connor unbuckled his belt and simply grinned at kataro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature)   connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 2:29 am

Kataro smiled as he rubbed Connors chest and abs. He glared at his body. He then began moving his hands down towards Connor's waist.

(OOC: How...vulgure/sexual/explanatory should the text be?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature)   connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 2:32 am

ooc: i think this is far enough, we can imply what happened.

after they were finished connor stood up and put his clothes back on. "so what now?"

ooc:i was thinking we could add a bit more romance to it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature)   connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 2:38 am

"I don't know.." Kataro said as he sat on the couch. He didn't have any clothes on at all. "What did you wanna do...?" He said as he stood up and walked towards Connor, ready to kiss him again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature)   connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 2:46 am

"I feel like you're a completely different person, a person i want to know about."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature)   connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 2:49 am

Kataro smirked. "What do you wanna know?" He said as he wrapped his arms around Connors neck. "You're really hot... You know that?" He said with a smirk. "But really. Is there anything you wanted to ask me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature)   connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 2:53 am

"I wana know why a 3-star who is about 4 times more attractive than me would be into somebody like me." connor wrapped his arms around him and hugged him back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature)   connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 2:56 am

"Connor... Come on... You're perfect!" He said with a smile. "You're cute, your hair is red, a strong fighter... Not to mention the monster you're packin' between your legs." He said as he picked up his underwear and put it on. "What do you see in me?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature)   connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 3:00 am

"dark hair and blue eyes is a rare combination, for a rare person like you. Perfect body, perfect personality."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature)   connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 3:04 am

Kataro paused for a moment. He had though of a wonderful idea. Yet, somewhat unlikely. "Dude... Would Dylan be up for a threesome!?" He asked with excitement in his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature)   connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 3:09 am

"Sadly he is taken, he is pretty handsome however. It's getting late, what do you say we go experience the night life?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature)   connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

connor X kataro (private) (most likely mature)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next