Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Search Begins (Private. Ask if you'd like to join)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Search Begins (Private. Ask if you'd like to join)  Empty
PostSubject: The Search Begins (Private. Ask if you'd like to join)    The Search Begins (Private. Ask if you'd like to join)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 10:00 pm

Kataro was sitting on his bed in silence. So many questions were running through his head at this point. He has been thinking about his dad and mom. His mom was a crazy witch, and his father was "dead". Kataro had the feeling that his dad was t really dead. Everytime his mother talked about him, it was weird. Kataro REALLY needed to know the truth. Why did he die? Why did his mom kill him? Amazingly, the first person he wanted to help him out with this problem was Spencer. He dug into his pocket and pulled out his phone. He dialed Spencer's number and waited for an answer. After all I've put him through, if be fine if he declined... He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins (Private. Ask if you'd like to join)    The Search Begins (Private. Ask if you'd like to join)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 10:03 pm

Spencer had already been on his way to Chupa-Cabra's when his phone began vibrating in his pocket. So when he stopped at the stop sign, he made sure he wasn't holding anybody from moving forward before fumbling through his pocket to grab his phone. When he picked it up, he very subtly greeted whoever was calling him.

"Hello?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins (Private. Ask if you'd like to join)    The Search Begins (Private. Ask if you'd like to join)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 10:17 pm

Kataro let out a long sigh. "Hey Spenceeeerrr!!! I'm going to be straightforward with this. I've been having a lot of doubts about the truthfulness of my fathers death. So... I wanted you to help me uncover the mystery of his death, his history, and possibly teach me how to use my arm. I'm here at my house....... Waiting...." He said as he stared at the phone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins (Private. Ask if you'd like to join)    The Search Begins (Private. Ask if you'd like to join)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 10:21 pm

Spencer heard it all so quick. For a few seconds, he didn't know what to say. Kataro had been through a lot lately, and was just recovering from the burns. Now he was out looking for a possibly deceased family member? It was insane, but he couldn't blame him.

"........I.....I'll be there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins (Private. Ask if you'd like to join)    The Search Begins (Private. Ask if you'd like to join)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 10:57 pm

"Thanks. I owe you one big time!" He said with a smile. He hung up his phone and placed it back in his pocket. He sat on his bed, staring at the wall blankly. The he got up and went into the kitchen. He put some chicken nuggets in the oven and awaited Spencer's arrival.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins (Private. Ask if you'd like to join)    The Search Begins (Private. Ask if you'd like to join)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 11:00 pm

Spencer turned in the opposite direction of Chupa-Crabras and headed straight for Kataro's house. Something related family was a big deal. Even if Spencer knew he never had a legitimate family. Just a two foster parents and about 10 fostered kids.

When he pulled up, he headed towards the same eerie-looking door of the building and knocked. He would've barged in, but figured it wasn't the best thing to do in this situation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins (Private. Ask if you'd like to join)    The Search Begins (Private. Ask if you'd like to join)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 11:14 pm

Kataro instantly came to the door. There was a bowl of ice cream in his hand. "Hey there..." He said as he welcomed him inside. "I'm really glad you came." He said with a smirk. "Ok... I'm gonna get straight down to business.... I have no idea where to start in this search. My first idea was to find some birth certificates... But... I don't know." He said as he walked in a circle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins (Private. Ask if you'd like to join)    The Search Begins (Private. Ask if you'd like to join)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 8:39 pm

Stepping into the room and leaned against the wall; watching Kataro pace in a circle. He wasn't sure where birth certificates would be located, but knew they would be of little help. They could help via computer with finding some ancestors or brief descriptions of the family's past.

"Well if you find them, we could put the names into the computer and get slightly helpful results."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins (Private. Ask if you'd like to join)    The Search Begins (Private. Ask if you'd like to join)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 10:46 pm

laura walked with siku on their way to kataros house.
"He isn't stupid, he'll figure it out eventually"

siku lit up a cigarette. "I honestly could care less if he finds out. He's been gone for years and I hope to keep it that way. Besides, were just dropping by. This conversation never happened" they reach his house and knock on the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins (Private. Ask if you'd like to join)    The Search Begins (Private. Ask if you'd like to join)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 11:18 pm

Kataro instantly walked over to the door. "Great you're here. I was just beginning to brainstorm." He said as he welcomed them in. Then the oven dinged. He walked into the kitchen area and opened the oven, taking out two pans of chicken nuggets. "Ok... Metzger. I need to ask. Is there a way you could get access to all of the birth certificates in in death city?" He asked as he got down a plate from the cabinet for himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins (Private. Ask if you'd like to join)    The Search Begins (Private. Ask if you'd like to join)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 11:30 pm

"Dante keeps records of everyone in death city, I mean everyone. Even if they can't get a name they're marked down somewhere. Hell, all we had on siku at first was brown hair green eyes, high school dropout. Why do you ask?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins (Private. Ask if you'd like to join)    The Search Begins (Private. Ask if you'd like to join)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 12:02 am

"I think is we found all names Hattori, my dad would be sure to pop up. I know it won't help much, but its a start. And we have to have a start." He said as his mouth gradually filled with nuggets. "You guys... Want any?" He asked with his mouth half full.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins (Private. Ask if you'd like to join)    The Search Begins (Private. Ask if you'd like to join)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 6:49 am

Jet is walking along when he remembered he had to get to Kataro's house so he turns in that general direction Kataro's house since he got bored he pulled out a butterfly knife and started flipping it around but he wasn't looking where he was going and runs into Kataro's door
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins (Private. Ask if you'd like to join)    The Search Begins (Private. Ask if you'd like to join)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 7:38 am

Laura thought to herself "so that's what he wants. Should I tell him that I once worked with him ?" Laura looked like she was hiding something, she knew
Argen was either dead or where they would never find him. "We'll get you your records"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins (Private. Ask if you'd like to join)    The Search Begins (Private. Ask if you'd like to join)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 9:17 am

At the sound of a thump at the door, Kataro goes and opens it, to see jet with a knife in his hand. "Hey Jet. Come on in." He said as he walked back to his previous spot. "Okay. We should get going. I have a feeling that... Wait?! We need to get to Elaine!!! She's the one that says she killed him! She should be the one that has the answers." He said with excitement in his voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins (Private. Ask if you'd like to join)    The Search Begins (Private. Ask if you'd like to join)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 9:01 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins (Private. Ask if you'd like to join)    The Search Begins (Private. Ask if you'd like to join)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 12:37 pm

Spencer had made himself comfortable on the couch with one leg propped up and the other foot planted on the floor. Then he reaches over and takes two handfuls of chicken. His bad eating habit was getting the best of him.

"Who's Elaine?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins (Private. Ask if you'd like to join)    The Search Begins (Private. Ask if you'd like to join)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 1:35 pm

Kataro made a confused face. Most people that knew him knew who Elaine was. "Oh? Elaine? She's my mother. She's a witch too. And she "killed" me father. Even though I'm sure she didn't..." He said as he got himself a cup of water. "I think we should get going. I dont wanna waste any time with this. I think this is gonna lead somewhere we never thought existed." He said as he eyed the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins (Private. Ask if you'd like to join)    The Search Begins (Private. Ask if you'd like to join)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 11:30 pm

Jet coughs "She is also a major bitch."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins (Private. Ask if you'd like to join)    The Search Begins (Private. Ask if you'd like to join)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 11:46 pm

Kataro walked over to the door and opened it. "She is a bitch. Sadly me and her talk regularly. Usually it's unwillingly, considering she's an evil witch. She tries to force a relationship on us two. But I don't want anything to do with her. But she's starting to grow on me. I sometimes even visit her..." He said almost ashamed. "Lets go guys." He said as he walked out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins (Private. Ask if you'd like to join)    The Search Begins (Private. Ask if you'd like to join)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 3:27 am

Jet cheers sarcasticly "Yay we are off to see the psychotic bitch once again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins (Private. Ask if you'd like to join)    The Search Begins (Private. Ask if you'd like to join)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 12:01 pm

Spencer gets up and follows Kataro out the door. He knew this Elaine person sounded like bad company, but he'd already told Kataro he'd come and help him. There wasn't really a choice at the moment.

"I have a car. We can take it instead of walking."

Pulling his keys out of his pocket, he swings them around on his finger and motions to the Camaro parked a few feet away from them. It'd get them there four times faster than walking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins (Private. Ask if you'd like to join)    The Search Begins (Private. Ask if you'd like to join)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 2:56 pm

Kataro walked over into the street and lifted up one of those... Sewer top... Thingys with his newly mechanical arm. "She loves in a mansion in the sewers..." He said plainly. He knew how weird it sounded, but it was a fact. She had a GIANT mansion right underneath death city. Kataro hoped down into the sewers and you heard a small splash as he landed. "Lets do this..." He whispered to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins (Private. Ask if you'd like to join)    The Search Begins (Private. Ask if you'd like to join)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 10:52 pm

"kataro, there's something important you need to know. Me and Dante, we worked with your father when we initially tracked down siku. Just a few years later he dissapeared. Hopefully he's not really dead and you're right about Elaine." She said. "What is that awful smell, never mind! It's just siku"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins (Private. Ask if you'd like to join)    The Search Begins (Private. Ask if you'd like to join)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2014, 10:21 am

Kataro stopped for a moment. "Y-.... You knew my father...? Why didn't you tell me?!" He said a bit angrily. But he didn't have any time to be upset. It was probably a reasonable excuse anyway. "Well... What was he like...?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins (Private. Ask if you'd like to join)    The Search Begins (Private. Ask if you'd like to join)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Search Begins (Private. Ask if you'd like to join)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next