Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Home sick (Private)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Home sick (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Home sick (Private)   Home sick (Private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 12:34 am

Kokoa woke up feeling really weak. Maybe dancing in the rain last night wasn't such a good idea. Maybe I should call the DWMA and call in sick... She thought. She stretched out her hand hoping to reach her phone on the nightstand but she ended up face planting the floor instead. She too weak to even move. She tried to but couldn't so she called for the first name that came up in her mind "Dylaaaaan~" She whined.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home sick (Private)   Home sick (Private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 12:37 am

Dylan walked into her room, still in his pajamas. He looked pale and he spoke in a nasal voice "*sniff* yeah?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home sick (Private)   Home sick (Private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 12:38 am

"Help me-" She sneezed "... Up...? Please...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home sick (Private)   Home sick (Private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 12:44 am

"I can barely stand myself." he held out his hand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home sick (Private)   Home sick (Private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 12:49 am

Kokoa grabbed Dylan's hand and tried to jump back up but stumbled in the process, her face crashing onto Dylan's chest. Kokoa mentally thanked her biological parents for making her so short, since it would be really awkward if they were the same height.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home sick (Private)   Home sick (Private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 12:52 am

Dylan smiled. "Connor! we're staying home!" he put his hand on her head. Dylan coughed into his elbow. "Do you need anything kokoa?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home sick (Private)   Home sick (Private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 12:56 am

Kokoa could hear words, but couldn't understand them as she was dozing off on Dylan's chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home sick (Private)   Home sick (Private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 1:05 am

Dylan laid kokoa down in her bed. He began coughing and sneezing and eventually fell asleep in a chair by kokoa's bed.

connor walked by the room to see the two looking so sickly. "oh my god! Dylan, Kokoa, you're burning up and you're as pale as snow."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home sick (Private)   Home sick (Private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 1:08 am

Kokoa just shifted in bed and shivered "Uh..." Was all she could manage to say in a nasal voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home sick (Private)   Home sick (Private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 1:10 am

"I'm sorry guys, Ms.metzger needs at least one of us today. I have to go, get well soon!" connor had left
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home sick (Private)   Home sick (Private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 1:12 am

Kokoa curled up in her bed, freezing. But she had an idea. She grabbed Dylan's arm which was close to her. It's boiling hot. Perfect~ She said before hugging it and falling asleep again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home sick (Private)   Home sick (Private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 1:17 am

A few minutes later, Kataro came and knocked on the door. He heard that Dylan was sick, so he decided to drop by.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home sick (Private)   Home sick (Private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 1:24 am

dylan turned to the doorway where kataro stood " oh hey" he said in a dry nasal voice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home sick (Private)   Home sick (Private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 1:29 am

Kokoa turned to the other side while asleep, leaving alone Dylan's arm and snoring softly in her sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home sick (Private)   Home sick (Private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 1:44 am

Dylan smiled as he watched how cute Kokoa looked as she rolled around in bed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home sick (Private)   Home sick (Private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 1:52 am

Kokoa then started violently coughing, she sat up and looked around the room with drowsy eyes. "I... need... medicine..." She managed to say before standing up and stumbling in her way off to find a medicine cabinet or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home sick (Private)   Home sick (Private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 2:38 am

Kataro giggled cheekily. He didn't know that Kokoa and Dylan were together. "I brought you both flowers. Even though they're useless. And sorry Dylan... I got you flowers too..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home sick (Private)   Home sick (Private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 2:44 am

"it's all good." Dylan went to go get Kokoa as she was clumsy and too
Shot to reach the medicine cabinet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home sick (Private)   Home sick (Private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 2:49 am

Kataro looked around as he stood in one place. "So. I'm here to help. I'm you maid-man for today. I guess. So, ya know... If you need anything just let me know. But first thing you guys need is some soup." Kataro said as he went to go get grocery bags out of his car. He came back and began to slice and dice vegetable. He cut an onion in half and handed it to Dylan. "Keep the close to you at all times. It's said that onions collect bacteria, so it'll take the sickness right out of you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home sick (Private)   Home sick (Private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 2:55 am

"Make sure you get kokoa some too, she has it worse than I do"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home sick (Private)   Home sick (Private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 10:30 am

Kokoa stood on her tip toes as she tried to reach the medicine cabinet, but besides short, she was weak and more clumsy than usual at the moment. She mentally cursed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home sick (Private)   Home sick (Private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 1:58 pm

dylan walked over and grabbed some cough medicine for her. "Don't strain yourself"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home sick (Private)   Home sick (Private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 2:04 pm

"Thank you" she coughed and smiled up at him. She grabbed a spoon and consumed the medicine making one of those faces kids do when given medicine. "You should have some, too." She told Dylan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home sick (Private)   Home sick (Private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 2:07 pm

"ok" he drank some of it. "You should go sit down, you look exhausted." He sneezed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home sick (Private)   Home sick (Private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 2:12 pm

"No, I'm alright. You should sit~" Kokoa smiled sweetly at him "You don't look that good either" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home sick (Private)   Home sick (Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home sick (Private)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next