Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)   Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2013, 8:22 pm

Alex walked into his apartment and set his backpack down. Leaving his door open, he planned on his weapon arriving and moving in today. He sat down on his couch and relaxed with a can of soda. "This is great. Amy is moving in today, I've got someone to live with finally." He cracked open his soda, turned on his tv, took a swig of his drink and settled down watching his show.

Last edited by Starman55 on December 16th 2013, 9:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)   Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2013, 11:41 pm

Amy walked up to Alex's apartment door with a orange duffel bag in one hand and a candy bar in one hand. Pausing in her bites she knocked on the door and waited for her meister to answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)   Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2013, 10:02 am

Alex heard a knock on the door and yelled "Come on in, Door's open!" He stood up and kicked his shoes under the coffee table
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)   Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2013, 10:32 pm

Amy opened the door with her shoulder and smiled at the interior of Alex's apartment, "Nice place you got here, I usually just squat in any place I can find." she then walked to the couch where Alex was sitting and waved at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)   Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2013, 9:24 am

Walking over to his weapon, he pointed at a light blue door. "Your room's over there Amy, mine's just up those stairs and through the royal blue door." He looked over his shoulder at the door to the terrace. "If you want to go out on the terrace, there's quite a nice view. That and some training dummies that launch a chocolate kishin soul out when you hit them hard enough."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)   Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2013, 1:59 pm

Amy grinned and ate her candy bar in one bite. "Sounds like bunches of fun!" she walked into the room and set down her stuff then came back out to go on the terrace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)   Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 10:18 am

Alex followed her out to the terrace, he grabbed a bokken from by the door and approached the combat dummy "Watch this." he said. He spun and smacked the dummy hard. The canvas combat dummy shot back, came forward, and released a foil wrapped ball of chocolate. He caught it, holding it up he said "The foil wrapper is meant to reflect the shape of a kishin egg soul. He threw it to his partner. "Enjoy that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)   Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 12:25 pm

Amy unwrapped it and took a bite and smirked at Alex, "You seem to already know me very well." she wrapped the chocolate back up and pocketed it then she grabbed bokken out of Alex's hands and took a quick hit with it. Another chocolate came out of the dummy and she caught it. "You know I've always hated fighting alone because it's takes longer and it's much harder to defeat your opponent but now I can finally be in my full form."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)   Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 1:26 pm

"I guess the stage of being in both forms is a little troublesome. But I guess having someone to swing you around will be better. I used to fist fight enemies and take their souls to Lord Death." The meister smiled, "It's gonna a whole lot cooler now that I have a new goal." He side-hugged hugged his weapon "I'm gonna turn you into a death scythe Amy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)   Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 7:05 pm

Amy returned the hug and said, "It is better not having to do everything on your own, I'm glad your determined as I am."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)   Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 4:22 pm

The meister struck the dummy one more time and soccer kicked the chocolate to his weapon. He smiled and walked back inside. "I'm gonna take a shower Amy." he said. "I worked up quite a sweat during combat training class early today." He stepped inside and walked into the bathroom. Leaving his weapon out on the terrace
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)   Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2013, 7:31 pm

Amy put the chocolate in her pocket and snorted, "Glad I don't do combat training." she then retreated to her room and began to put her belongings up. When she finished she stared at her work and sighed, "I'm bored."

She walked into the bathroom and shrugged the pushed open the closet doors, "Empty." she whispered to herself
then looked at the ceiling of the closet and saw a large vent.

"Ooh, I wonder where this goes." she then stood on her tip-toes and pulled the vent cover off and pulled herself through.

"Echo!" she giggled at her voice and continued to crawl to another vent opening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)   Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2013, 2:42 pm

Alex fired up his shower and stripped down. Stepping under the warm water, the sweat and grime was washed away. He turned around and opened the vent above him to let some of the heat out and create some steam. He grabbed his fancy tea tree shampoo and lathered up. His hair full of shampoo and body covered in body wash, the meister stepped under the water again to rinse off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)   Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2013, 12:39 am

Amy looked around her and shrugged, "For some reason it just got really hot in here." she crawled to a vent entrance and pulled the cover off and jumped down.

It was just the lobby she went through to get in the building, "Well that was boring." she then walked back to the apartment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)   Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2013, 10:59 am

Alex stepped out of the shower and walked out, across the living room and into his room. He threw the towel into his hamper, redressed into some comfortable clothing and went back out to the living room. He vaulted over the couch and grabbed the remote and clicked the remote. The meister started cycling through channels, got bored, and walked into the kitchen to prepare supper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)   Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2013, 12:06 pm

Amy pushed open the apartment door and shut it behind her and jumped on the couch, she noticed Alex was cooking something, "Hey Alex, what's cooking?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)   Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2013, 1:33 pm

Alex was cutting at a chunk of meat when Amy entered and nearly lopped off his thumb. The meister threw the chunks of meat into a saute pan and set to mixing his special cajun sauce. "Cajun Goose Stir-fry. It's a recipe I learned down in New Orleans Louisiana. I shot the goose this morning before school and stored them in the fridge before it took off. That's why my shotgun is still on the table. But the stir-fry will be ready in about 20 minutes." He opened up a cupboard and pulled out his wok, set it on the stove and went back to tending the goose meat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)   Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2013, 3:40 pm

Amy looked at the table and her eyes widen, "That's so cool! I knew I made the right choice to partner up with you. He cooks, he shoots, and he fights. What can't you do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)   Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2013, 5:04 pm

Alex thought for a second and said "I can't think of anything i can't do. If you want to see my most prized possession, it's in my closet in my room. the black case. It's my bass guitar, the smaller case is my violin. Go ahead and take a look at them if you'd like." He set back to cooking and transferring the noodles from the strainer in the sink into his wok. He sliced some peppers, shredded some carrots, and covered the entire mix in cajun sauce and began to stir the mix in the wok.

OOC:
Alex's Violin: http://www.drumza.com/images/BellafinaSSE4StringElectricViolin.jpg

Alex Bass: http://www.notreble.com/buzz/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/squier-jaguar-special-ss.jpg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)   Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2013, 7:06 pm

Amy grinned and said, "Really? I play bass guitar too though I'm no expert and I can't say that I play a violin." she stood up and went in Alex's room and, "Typical guy's room." she noted the band posters on the wall and weapons he had on display. She walked to his closet and opened it up, she picked up the black case and opened it and nodded her head in appreciation at the red bass guitar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)   Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2013, 9:54 pm

Alex laughed as he dished up two bowls of stir-fry and placed a set of Katana Chopsticks in each bowl "Dinner's ready!" he called as he set the bowls on the island in the kitchen, pulled up two barstools and sat down. He stirred his food and took a bite. "Perfect as usual." he said to himself

OOC:
Katana Chopsticks: http://www.figures.com/forums/attachments/news/4743d1270560346-japanese-samurai-sword-chopsticks-nihontobasi_date_tsubaomote.jpg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)   Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2013, 5:16 pm

Amy cursed and set the bass back in its case, "I will try you out later." she walked into the kitchen and sat next to Alex. She looked at the food and caught the smell in her nose, "It smells good, I can't wait to try it." she picked up the chopsticks and struggled with them for a moment before getting the hang of it, "Heh, I always had trouble with those." she said and ate some of the food, she then smiled and nodded, "This is really good Al!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)   Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2013, 6:03 pm

Alex smiled "Glad to know someone likes my cooking besides me." He smiled "I have good desert planned when I was placed on an entrance mission for the DWMA. I got sent to Japan and while I was there I learned how to make Shiratama Anmitsu. It's really good stuff." Alex took another bite and then said "You know, if you're having trouble with the chopsticks there are some forks in the silverware drawer behind you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)   Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2013, 7:21 pm

Amy grinned, "Hey I'm cultured!" she proved her point by taking another bite, "Though this is really good I'll work through it. It's kind of weird that I really like eating but I can't cook huh?" she laughed at herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)   Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2013, 11:51 pm

Alex smiled, the meister was really getting along with his weapon really well. Standing up, he said "I'm gonna check on the shiritama anmitsu." He crossed the kitchen and set his empty bowl by a still half full wok. He opened the fridge and looked in at two ice cream dishes full of the delicious Japanese desert "Perfect." He said, Alex closed the fridge and refilled his bowl, then sat down at the island again. "You'll really enjoy desert."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)   Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next