Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) Empty
PostSubject: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 1:01 pm

Spencer takes another bite of the mashed potatoes. He wasn't quite hungry, but wasn't going to hold everybody else back to do so.

Back to top Go down

Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 1:03 pm

isabella was eating her food and watching him a worried look on her face " are you okay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 1:06 pm

Oh. Nothing. What makes you think something's wrong?

He wiped his hands on a paper towel and wipes his mouth clean of mashed potatoes before taking another huge mouthful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 1:12 pm

isabella shrugged " i dont know i just had a fealing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 1:14 pm

Spencer thought he knew what she meant by that. He had gotten her into this mess. Along with Kataro.

Staying a bit silent, he picks up his fork and takes a huge chunk out of the steak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 1:20 pm

she ate her hamburger and frenchfrys ( g2g )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 1:22 pm

((See you later. ono ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 4:25 pm

Kataro walked into the room from the bathroom with a cheeky smile on his face. "*snicker* *chuckle* pppbbthhh!!! Aaaahhhh...." Kataro sat back down at the table. He had just finished watching the video of Isabella and spencer. "Have you guys every heard of manipulation?" He said with crazed smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 6:24 pm

Spencer looks at Kataro. He did something he shouldn't have judging by the look on his face.

Alright. I'm going to put that as a rhetorical question. Where were you and what were you doing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 6:42 pm

Kataro let out a very devilish smile. "I wasn't doing anything........... I was spying on you two." Kataro said evilly. "Your face seems to turn red when you see Spencer's body... Am I right? Of course, I know I'm right. Because I witnessed it..." Kataro shoved some of the food in his mouth. "I have a few... Projects I'd like you to do. If you don't... I'll broadcast the video I have of you two all over the world... And I'll show it to the ENTIRE school." Kataro began to laugh like a maniac.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 7:19 pm

He blushes red and sinks into his seat; setting his fork down on his plate in the process.

What.....projects?

Damn. What would happen if Kataro streamed the video to the entire school? He surely didn't want to find out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 8:51 pm

"I have a couple of dollars I've been missing. I was hoping you could restore them. Also... Id like you to run around the school in a Telly tubby suit. I want to be taken out to eat every weekend. I want you to be my servants for the next three days. I want you to do my homework. I want a pack of doughnuts and that's pretty much it... For now..." Kataro smiled evilly. He wasn't sure how they would react to his list of demands, but the look on their faces was already priceless. "If you refuse... Well... You know what happens..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 9:14 pm

Jeez! Which was worse?! WAIT.......running around in a Telly Tubby suit? Was that worse than him showing everybody the video? He didn't know anymore.

Good lord, Kataro! You're not making me want to live any longer than what I already want to!

He chuckles nervously. Uh......what? Why? How? When? Where? Questions? Why so many questions? By now his head was spinning with thoughts and images of what may happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 9:56 pm

"If you die, you'll be going down with the whole world knowing about the video I've obtained." Kataro began to eat. He wasn't really going to make them do ALL the things he said, but he did have a few things in mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 10:15 pm

He was right. But why Telly Tubbies? Why not a Teddy Bear or Chewbacca? Oh he was sure to get back at Kataro later.

Swallowing, he hesitates before responding.

F-fine....

He already had the first thing, so he goes into his pocket and pulls out his wallet.

How much?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 10:25 pm

"I only need ten dollars for now... But I'll probably want a little more later this week..." Kataro smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 10:31 pm

.........You better be lucky I have a job.

Hopefully he could earn enough money to pay for both Kataro and himself. Working at a drive thru wasn't technically the easiest job....especially when it came to the customers.

Ten dollars....

He pulls out the money as nine one dollars and the rest in quarters. Then puts it on the table and slowly slides it towards him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 10:40 pm

Kataro slowly slides his hand that DIDN'T have his watch on it and grabbed the money. "Nice doing business with spencer..." Kataro got up from the table and walked into the bathroom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 10:56 pm

......What is WRONG with him?......He didn't even know anymore. He was mind boggled and didn't quite know what just happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 10:38 pm

isabella sat there open mouthed and blushing how did he obtain a video of me blushing when i saw spencers she thought to herself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 11:11 pm

Kataro returned from the bathroom. "Well, it's about time I headed home... I'll be seeing you guys later." Kataro began to chuckle lowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 11:13 pm

isabella glared at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 11:31 pm

Kataro happily skipped out if the door with a mischievous smile on his face. "Aaaah.... Sweet manipulation..." He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 11:35 pm

i really hate him right now" she growled out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2013, 5:37 pm

He pinches the bridge of his nose in annoyance. The grin on his face was because of that one thought running through his head.

.......Alright! Here's the deal!

He sits up and folds his arms.

We need a way to get back at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next