Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nolan Schultz INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Nolan Schultz INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Nolan Schultz INACTIVE   Nolan Schultz INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 1:32 am

[center]Nolan Schultz INACTIVE Teenage_Denzel_by_semokan

(Schultz, Nolan)

Weapon: None

Love Interest: None

Appearance: He has dark red hair and big blue eyes along with pale skin and a height of 6 feet tall.

Personality: He's mostly silent and stubborn. He gets mad if thinks don't go his way, so he basically likes leading. He's not afraid of speaking his mind although he might feel a little guilty when he hurts people's feelings while doing it, but he doesn't admit it. Overprotective of people he cares about. Also quite rebellious.

History: Nolan was raised by only his father and her grandpa in Boston. Her mom ran away because she was tired of his father, who has always been hot-headed and strict. His father trained him to be a meister, but Nolan would never follow his istructions. He became more rebellious as time passed and later dyed his hair dark red knowing his dad wouldn't like the idea and also so he wouldn't have the same blonde hair as his father. His grandfather suddenly fell sick, which made Nolan really depressed. His grandfather was the only person who would show him compassion and understand him. One of the last things his grandfather told him before dieing, was he would like Nolan to become a meister. So one day, Nolan packed his things, headed towards the door and screamed "Goodbye dad! See you never!" before exiting the house and heading to the DWMA.

Miscellaneous: He doesn't have much friends because of his attitude.

Have You Read the Rules?
I love Soul Eater!
Back to top Go down

Nolan Schultz INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nolan Schultz INACTIVE   Nolan Schultz INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 1:14 pm

He could have a bit more listed in his personallity and you used "her" quite a few times when talking about either the Meister or his father... which I assume to be a typo....... But, other than that, well done. He's not exactly the most complicated character or the most intresting in my oppinion, but there's still a good deal of complexity there to work with and I can see him being a pretty fun guy to work with. Especially on a team....

Accepted!
Back to top Go down

Nolan Schultz INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1