Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rowan Schultz

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rowan Schultz Empty
PostSubject: Rowan Schultz   Rowan Schultz I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 3:32 pm

Rowan Schultz Anime-girl_007-1-1-1

Name: Rowan Schultz

Weapon: None at the time. Looking for a blade weapon

Love Interest: N/A

Appearance: Rowan is a young girl with a slightly stocky build, she's no supermodel. She's 5'9" and weighs in at (you should never reveal a woman's weight but...) 180. Her eyes are hazel with dark hair. She loves graphic t-shirts, jeans, and her gray zipper hoodie, on her feet she wears high top sneakers or goes around barefoot

Personality: Rowan's kind of a silent type. She enjoys researching the occult arts and watching tv shows about the supernatural. She's lovable and nerdy once you've befriended her though, and she will stay friends with you unless you manage to piss her off. She is slow to anger, except in combat when she just goes berzerk.

History: Alex's best friend. Grew up in a small town in South Dakota. Rowan's life was pretty average... until her old school went belly-up and closed it's doors for good. She saw that the DWMA was open enrolling new meisters into the program so with her mother's permission, she filed for enrollment and packed her bags, bound for none other than Death City, Nevada.

Miscellaneous: Rowan is highly skilled with knives and swords but is able to use other small blade weapons with ease. Her apartment building is within walking distance of a coffee shop, basketball court and Chupa Cabra's. She watches activity in the streets below with binoculars from up on her balcony.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater"

Last edited by Starman55 on March 21st 2016, 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Rowan Schultz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rowan Schultz   Rowan Schultz I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 8:30 pm

Ok, I can see where she'd be useful. If she reserches the occult, then she would at least be somewhat familiar with Black Magic and how Witch magic works, even if she's unable to use it herself. And I could see her geeky side work and unwillingness to go beyond just being friendly working well in a thread. At least, that's what I'm assuming......

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Rowan Schultz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rowan Schultz   Rowan Schultz I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 2:20 pm

Rowan Schultz SuBGn35

Star, she needs a little updating, and her weight seems a bit low for her height. I'd also like to see her descriptive sections expanded, but it's not necessary.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rowan Schultz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rowan Schultz   Rowan Schultz I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rowan Schultz
Page 1 of 1