Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Making friends the evil way.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Making friends the evil way. Empty
PostSubject: Making friends the evil way.   Making friends the evil way. I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 9:05 pm

Yami stood on the outskirts of a small city in North America. With his hands in his jean pockets the wind blew across the desolate landscape. A wide grin was spread across his face. He'd been traveling for awhile and now he had reached a city. It was dark out which was even better. The city's streets were rather empty for so early in the night but that was probably only the outskirts. He'd just have to head further in.

Yami began to walk the streets with the lower part of his black jacket blowing behind him. Nah. He wasn't normal, but hey. That's what made this such a perfect night. He quickened his pace as he began to hear music. A bar? A club? Either way that meant food to him. Ready for some action, he approached the neon-lit building, but instead of entering he passed the building and stalled away into the shadows of a nearby alley. Now it was time to play the waiting game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making friends the evil way.   Making friends the evil way. I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 3:42 pm

(OoC: Is this thread open?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making friends the evil way.   Making friends the evil way. I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 8:56 pm

A dark figure emerged out of the shadows of the hallway. A Warlock cloaked in black robes with darkness dripping from his body until he finally left the wall who's darkness he had come from. His face was covered in an odd black headpiece with three seperate white masks around it, one owl-like face on each of three sides with no way to distinguish between all three of them. With a sickly snapping sound, his head twisted around 30 degrees so he was looking through a seperate mask. Then, shortly behind him, a red robed Warlock appear wearing his own vulture-like mask as he walked next to his brother in silence....

"Greetings, Demon Weapon." The black robed Warlock stated, just trying to get the man's attention. Mostly out of curiossity about him. It wasn't verry often that a powerful weapon such as this man wondered within a few towns near his new secret lair by chance in this section of the desert. The more he could figure out about the Demon Weapon's motives for being here, the better....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making friends the evil way.   Making friends the evil way. I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 12:30 am

(Dammit, I forgot this thread existed. No stealing my Weapon, Deth.)

Amelia walked along calmly, looking around. She had her hair tied back into pigtails like usual, but was wearing more casual attire than she normally would, looking like she was just out for a stroll. It was as she walked along that she noticed, out of the corner of her eye, two men standing near a Demon Weapon.

The Weapon interested her greatly, as well as the men, so she decided to step into this conversation inconspicuously. "Well hello there gents. How are we doing this evening, eh? Are we all getting along here? There isn't anything fishy going down here, eh?" She smiled sweetly, trying to portray innocence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making friends the evil way.   Making friends the evil way. I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 4:19 pm

Ebony stood facing the Demon Weapon as he answeared her. "Fishy? Why, not at all. I just need to ask this man a few questions and he'll be free to go."

While he spoke, Archeron walked twords the woman and started making his way around her in silence. His eyes behind the mask stayed locked onto her as his red cloak dragged across the ground. An eerie feeling coming off of him, as if he was silently contemplating wether or not to attack.

"But, tell me, what's your name?" Ebony continued, aiming the question at the witch. He knew she was with them. He had seen her in the order several simes before... however, he never got a chance to actually talk to the witch and figure out wether or not she would impede his plans.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Making friends the evil way.   Making friends the evil way. I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 2:19 am

Yami looked at the crowd that had been atracted so quickly. Demon weapon? Witch? These guys weren't normal... "Fishy? The only thing I'm fishing for is dinner. Your obviously not humans so what gives?" Yami asked, quite annoyed. He was hungry. They were drawing a crowd. The simple answer was to eliminate them but knowing they weren't normal he didn't want too much risk on his shoulders here. Three against one were bad odds for him...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making friends the evil way.   Making friends the evil way. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making friends the evil way.
Page 1 of 1