Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

please think of your friends....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

please think of your friends.... Empty
PostSubject: please think of your friends....   please think of your friends.... I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 12:12 am

It seems as if something, a conflict, an argument, let to some bad drama
The drama seems to be like a knife, slicing relationships in half, splitting loyalties, it pierced the site to its core, causing friends and loved members leave, like life blood leaving a being painfully slow, causing it to die, or a river drying up and slowly turning the fertile ground into deserted land....

And the people who left went to make a paradise, one where they have to start all over, leaving the one's who have faith that this desolate land will restore, and all their friends will come back

The people who left seemed as if they didn't even think about the suffering their loyal friends are going through, history, friendship, and moments die as they leave, making the place uninhabitable for the loyal friends, making their development, history, and connections worthless without the significant other.......

This split up makes loyal friends sad, and disrupted, as if their soul's are being ripped in half, because loyalties divided, leaving the loyal friends to sit in despair, with only a bit of hope that keeps them going, like little rations of food and water, but as the angry ones leave they dry up the land, slowly killing their loyal friends...

So please, don't just jump on the bandwagon and join the new site because of drama already resolved, and even if you have a LEGITIMATE reason to leave, please at least finnish the threads your in instead of letting others suffer as their threads die, please don't leave.....don't let your loyal friends suffer....... please
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: please think of your friends....   please think of your friends.... I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 12:21 am

Also, I went there and people are still being immature little kids about old drama, especially deth, it's pitiful, if they want to move on MOVE THE F#CK PN!! Don't bitch about it,just because YOU don't care about growing up and forgiving people like a mature person your just as bad as the people you claim are complete jackasses!!! >:(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: please think of your friends....   please think of your friends.... I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 12:39 am

Here's what I have a problem with, Vix.
Quote :
if you have no intent on coming back here and are turning your back on this site, know that you, in my eyes at least, are one of the most horrible people to walk the face of the earth.
This was from an Admin. Phoenix says that if you choose to leave, you are worse than anyone else in the world. If you choose to not deal with the drama here anymore, you are worse than a r*pist, murderer, pedophile, or any kind of sadist according to an Admin.

Quote :
I built a community of hundreds, and the actions of a few disenfranchised members make it feel like it's coming down around me.
This is from Oblivion. I shouldn't even have to point out why stuff like this coming from an Admin gets on my nerves. All it does is show JUST how out of touch they are with the sequence of events and why people are leaving. When you force people to exodous from a site by making bad decision after bad decision, that doesn't mean the people leaving are all jerks who just want to hurt someone who doesn't deserve it. It means you effed up! As I believe Sov even said on a different issue, "Admins should own up to their mistakes".

If you REALLY want to get people back and you REALLY want to fix this mess. Then own up to your mistake! 'We're going to change', 'these things won't happen again', even just 'sorry' would at least be something. But Admins going to self-pity and nastalgia in this situation that was caused by the Admins? Have a little bit of humility for once instead of wallowing around in "how great we used to be!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: please think of your friends....   please think of your friends.... I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 12:48 am

*sigh* negative...input.....this thread is about bringing people BACK, after seeing your comment it makes mixed decisions, I would like it if you were to make your own thread about complaining about the admins mistakes, even though we should just forgive each other =_=

Also those are OPINIONS, =_= please don't fuss n stuff.... :(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: please think of your friends....   please think of your friends.... I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 2:00 am

I still feel to blame for this,

which is partly why I am no longer over there.

But hey, I didn't make myself relevant enough for it to cause anything else.

While I'm told what happened between us was a bottle-breaker, it makes me feel the worst.

But what I've learned is persevere. Not from this one site, but maybe that's why I'm still here aside from my shame. I'm afraid to go on the CB on the other site, to go in their OOC sections and talk to them because I feel both a obligation to apologize and a simultaneous shame. That shame keeps me from apologizing, because I feel it's useless because I know I am probably part of the blame, and I don't deny any of it. But just because one admin is gone and there isn't much trust, why not try to convince the staff that things should be done for the community before anything else? It seems, from what I collected from my chats, that there is an issue with priority and trust. Instead of automatically assuming there is still some form of totalitarian government here, try and see a democracy and proof will float your way.

And what Deth said actually supports a belief of mine...Sometimes just admitting defeat can bring victory. Sometimes surrender, bluff or not, can prove to be fruitful. Because it doesn't let the other side know they win, it lets them know you have regret and are apologetic. I don't know who's the blame for sure, but I'm not going to put bias there. Maybe part of it is the unwillingness to see good in the things here, and the other part is an actual major issue all throughout the staff. I don't know which is dominant, but they seem to both be present. Lastly, I'd like to disclaim this is subjective and I'm not trying to push anything on anyone, sometimes it's better to just say something that isn't filled with negativity, that isn't filled with anger or to try and guilt trip or insult the other side.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: please think of your friends....   please think of your friends.... I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 9:49 am

Vixy, people had good reasons on leaving. They didn't abandoned anything, we tried to escape this tyranny. Sure people still talk about it, but when it was something this huge, it's hard to just let it go, ya know? And, to be honest, even after leaving, I have a habit of visiting the site via guest. So no, not EVERYONE truly left, some still hide in the shadows, but even if we did...can you blame us? Did you truly wanted to see your friends force themselves to log on, or have to fear an admin? They didn't want to leave anyone. They HAD to. Once all this drama happened, I myself couldn't take it and I've been here since the first week of this site's creation. Do you really think I just threw my admin status, friends, and work all away like that without considering it? No. It took months to even think of wanting to leave! I mean, I could even feel my problems here merge with my real problems, making me feel the creeps of anxiety every now and then. So please...don't think we just left you all. We had to make a choice, and we did.

-Espeon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: please think of your friends....   please think of your friends.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

please think of your friends....
Page 1 of 1