Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The anti-social is... making friends? (open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) Empty
PostSubject: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 1:16 pm

Causper Verte was lounging on one of the spikes jutting out of the DWMA school building. It could be considered a nice day, albeit a dreary one. The sun was hidden by a blanket of rain clouds but the air was warm with a slight breeze that ruffled the weapon's hair. It was a day that something was expected to happen, nothing really bad or exciting or extremely interesting but something.

Causper eyed the clouds warily as they started to sprinkle drops of warm-ish water on anyone outside. Choosing to play it safe rather then risk letting it get into her mp3 or her headphones through the hood of her sweater, Causper lept down from the spike and landed on her feet at the bottom like a cat. She wound her way around the school to the back where the rain didn't reach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 1:40 pm

ben stood crouched in the dry area soaked wet. his hand was onj fire and the 12 year old boy looked very cold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 2:18 pm

Tristan runs behind the building. His white shirt was so wet it became see through. He held his books over his head in attempt to guard himself from the rain. He looks to the other two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 2:28 pm

Causper reached the dry spot just in time for the rain to start pouring down heavily, I was really lucky to have reached here on time the weapon thought to herself. Her blue hoodie and jeans would have been soaked in seconds had she remained on the spike.

Causper then noticed a little boy on the other side of the shelter. His hand was on fire but he was quite obviously freezing in his soaked clothing. Causper sighed. She didn't want to talk to him but it was fairly obvious he needed help.

"If you lit some sticks aflame and built a small fire you might get warmer faster. If your flame is magic like i think it is it'll drain your energy making you colder." She told the boy. "Of course you could always go inside."

At that minute some one came running from around the side of the building, he was wearing what used to be a white shirt but because it was soaked it was nothing more then a see-through mass of fabric. Causper eyed the newcomer warily, then hopped up the wall to sit beside a stone statue.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 2:50 pm

Charlotte was exploring Death City when the rain came. She was in danger being in the city in the first place, but now rain splashed off her head and shoulders, making her invisibility spell useless and more of a giveaway than a help. Becoming visible she decided the best course of action was to find the nearest dry place, which was already occupied by people who she guesses were students.
She approaches slowly and stood in a far corner with her hood over her green hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 2:53 pm

"maybe we should go inside." Tristan said in his raspy voice. Tristan began to get cold and shiver aswell,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 3:06 pm

Causper barely noticed another person join the group under the cover from the rain. She heard the man with the white shirt suggest going inside. Causper sighed, no one seemed to have the sense to take cover BEFORE it started pouring.
"I have no intentions to go inside. It's nice enough out here to stay out in the rain, although i had enough sense to take cover before i got wet so there isn't any need for me to go in. You are welcome to go in yourself, but take the little boy with you when you do."

Causper returned to her music.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 3:27 pm

" s-speak for yourself! " said ben as he stood up shivering. " I can't really go inside anyways. I might accidentally catch the place on fire. soooo, my names ben nice to meet you. " ben offered his flaming hand to shake but once he caught his mistake he shook it out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 3:39 pm

Ooc: Tristan is only 10. Couldn't find a way to say it in character sorry.

"well, what do you suppose we do while this blows over?" Tristan says sitting down against the building.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 4:13 pm

Causper cocked an eyebrow at Ben. Light the place on fire? No wonder his hands were on fire. Causper ignored his outstretched hand, but climbed down from her perch anyways. She bowed instead as her father taught her how, an elegant sweeping bow that was matched by none.

"My name is Causper Verte, I am a weapon who is enrolled at this school. It is a pleasure to meet you all."

She turned to the other boy who asked a question.

"No one is keeping you outside, if you want to go in then go in. And there are plenty of things we can do while we're out here." She picked up a stone from the ground and started tossing it back and forth between her hands occasionally letting it drop only to be bounced back up to her hands by her feet. "You just have to know where to look." She tossed the rock in a gentle arc towards the soaked boys.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 5:11 pm

The witch tilted her head, letting a few bangs of hair green hair fall from her hood, without noticing. As I thought, they are all students. She stepped forward, thinking whether or not she should talk to them or leave them alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 5:29 pm

Jt was walking in the rain sighing in annoyance. He knew it was going to rain today, but he still went out to train. He trudged on, and decided that heading back to his apartment would take to long. He ended up standing by a boy making fire out of his hand, a rather young lad, and a girl tuning out the world. He leaned on the wall, hoping his training gi would dry soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 5:59 pm

" well causper nice to meet you. "
ben jumped up and kicked the stone, he splits his legs as to strike higher and the stone comes flying back in a gental ark to causper.
" catch is way more fun with karate! "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 6:12 pm

Causper laughed at the little boy, bouncing it off her right foot and tossed it back and forth between her hands agian. She tossed the rock high in the air then bounced it off her foot in the direction of the mopey boy in the corner.
"If you don't catch it or pass it off to someone else you have to tell us a secret about yourself."
She told the boy with a wink then picked up another rock and started tossing that one around to keep herself warm as the slight breeze became stronger and colder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 6:18 pm

Jt: A secret, eh? Well, here is one for you.

He gave her a sly smile, and flipped his hair up, revealing a scarred white eye. His eye started glowing, and the rock floated up in the air. It flew toward her, spinning around her.

Jt: I don't mean to be mopey, but these clothes were not meant to be worn in the rain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 6:20 pm

ben put his hand to his face and laughed. " he-he. you cheating scum. " he said jokingly, the kids at the d.w.m.a defenantly weren't normal.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 6:23 pm

Charlotte took two more steps forward, making her hood completely fall down. "Magic?" She asked, intrigued by the boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 6:30 pm

Jt: Maybe, I honestly don't know. My dad never really knew his mother, so she could have been a witch.

He waved his hand, and the rock flew in front of the fire user.

Jt: Also, what do you mean by scum?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 6:41 pm

" you know SCUM! " says ben as he forcibly kicks it back to its source. " like something a bit cruddy, only meant it as a friend of course. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 6:59 pm

Jt: I figured that out. But, it's alright, I was called worse.

He picked up the rock, and threw it to the boy.

Josh: So, fire, huh?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 7:04 pm

Charlotte realized her hood was down and put it back up quickly. Too close. I don't want anyone to question anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 7:04 pm

ben cought it in his hand, almost dropping it with how wet it was. without looking he chucked it at causper, " yeah what abou- " ben noticed charlotte. " I can't speak for myself, for all I know its biological. "
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 7:07 pm

"What's biological?" She asks, somewhat flustered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 7:19 pm

" biological? " did she really not know what that was. " well if a robot moves than its mechanical movement, but if an animal or person does than its biological. "
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 7:21 pm

"Nooo, I mean what are you referring to." She sighs. "I know what it means, dummy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The anti-social is... making friends? (open)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next