Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beginning Infiltration! Step 1: Approach Witch Amelia(Me and Ceiro)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Beginning Infiltration! Step 1: Approach Witch Amelia(Me and Ceiro) Empty
PostSubject: Beginning Infiltration! Step 1: Approach Witch Amelia(Me and Ceiro)   Beginning Infiltration! Step 1: Approach Witch Amelia(Me and Ceiro) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2014, 1:02 am

"Lets see... here...." Ladon peeked down into his map he had in his two gloved hands, inspecting the area around him as well with every few steps. The map was rather...well ragged, quite terribly in fact, it looked like it was just scribbled on a stray piece of old paper, in fact it probably was! He found this map being left behind by a stray boy...who was a witch! Probably didn't know nothing of soul protect, but he dropped this map and scurried in this direction, which coincidentally was the same direction the map was leading...strange. Should he kill the boy? To kill or not to kill? Eh, he'll think about it later. But the map just led to a cave, an empty ca-WHAT A MOMENT! The witches  soul, he feels it, and it was...feeble...eh, pathetic worm. But still killing him would be a worthy cause. With his weapons in his coat, Ladon ventured into the unknown, not knowing what to expect. "Hello!" He called into the cave "Anybody home?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Infiltration! Step 1: Approach Witch Amelia(Me and Ceiro)   Beginning Infiltration! Step 1: Approach Witch Amelia(Me and Ceiro) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2014, 2:42 am

Amelia popped up behind Ladon almost instantaneously. "Yes, someone's home, and they're quite angry-" Amelia paused to yawn. "-that their sleep was interrupted." She rubbed her eyes with the side of her wrist, obviously having just awoken from a nap, as evidenced by her unruly hair and lack of make-up. Her eyes were half closed, and there were little pools of tear fluid at the corners of her eyes which she continued to wipe away with one of her hands, the other one having it's thumb stuck in her mouth. A small blanket could be seen held between her thumb-mouth arm, and her body. To top it off she was clad in full skintight footsie bat and pumpkin print pajamas. Removing her thumb from her mouth and wiping it on her calf, she sighed. "What do you want, when do you need it, and can you go away so I can go back to being nocturnal? Also, I'll need to check on that idiotic slave of mine. He's probably somewhere pissing in an experiment, the moron.." She began grumbling on under her breath. Well, Ladon had gone ahead and done it. He had woken Amelia out of her nap, and now she was cranky.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Infiltration! Step 1: Approach Witch Amelia(Me and Ceiro)   Beginning Infiltration! Step 1: Approach Witch Amelia(Me and Ceiro) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2014, 12:25 am

"Idiotic...cave slave?" Ladon looked at the map and then into the cave, cave slave....it was no doubt that the girl before him probably wasn't a witch, or rather he couldn't tell enough to really care. He did however feel a weak and feeble soul that was obviously a witch or warlock, as he doesn't have an advanced stage of soul perception that others have. The soul also seemed to resemble that boy earlier as well. Interesting.... "Ma'am, I am here because your little servant led a map as if to guide me here." With the map in hand, he showed i to the young girl before continuing. "And from what I can tell....you said you have a cave slave, and seeing how I feel a witches soul down there...I assume your harboring a witch?" But why would she be harboring a witch? Perhaps I struck some sort of gold here...a witch? Perhaps I can get something out of this to fuel my conquest "With all do respect young madam, may I come in?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Infiltration! Step 1: Approach Witch Amelia(Me and Ceiro)   Beginning Infiltration! Step 1: Approach Witch Amelia(Me and Ceiro) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beginning Infiltration! Step 1: Approach Witch Amelia(Me and Ceiro)
Page 1 of 1