Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Myoki (A Comical Character)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Myoki (A Comical Character) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myoki (A Comical Character)   Myoki (A Comical Character) I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 6:44 pm

why must you do this to me
Back to top Go down

Myoki (A Comical Character) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myoki (A Comical Character)   Myoki (A Comical Character) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 3:55 pm

So a stalker meister circus acrobat who will try anything to get into a guy's pants? ....... I'm really not sure what to say to that, lol! I mean, it's definatly original and I'm kind-of supprised that this is the first acrobatic meister I've read, which gives the character a lot of originallity as far as how she could fight and such..... I would say that the emphisis on her being perverted is going too far, but she's 15 and has no weapon so IDK how she would really act on it too much for the moment.

Accepted, but PLEASE don't just randomly make her 'take advantage' of some poor guy IC! Perverted is fine, but that's kind-of the general line in the sand without permission from the other player or something....
Back to top Go down

Myoki (A Comical Character)
Page 1 of 1