Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My character (WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My character (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: My character (WIP)   My character (WIP) I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 2:03 am

Name:Diana

Meister: N/A

Weapon Form: Diana can turn into Two Bulletproof Gauntlets or Gloves. They were made from the shield of a god. Since it was made from a shield it also protects against Swords, Knifes ,etc. But can be hurt by soul. Diana can also turn into a Lasso,whip. The whip is made from gold thread. It can not be broken,slashed,or cut. The lasso does not have any other powers other then it cannot be broken. and finally Diana can turn into A silver boomerang with a red star on it, that is also a stylish crown. In soul resinense the lasso,whip cannot miss.  ((yes it was based of wonder woman))

Love Interest:

Appearance: Diana has Long Jet Black hair and Blue eyes. She wears a Silver Tiara with a gold star on it and two Silver bracelets much like what she turns into but they do not function as weapons. She wears a red strapless sleeveless Tank top like shirt with a Silver Bird on her breasts. A silver belt and a blue skirt with grey stars on it. Diana also wears red boots with a white line going up the middle. My character (WIP) Vintage-Diana-430153341

Personality: Diana is very serious when it comes to battle but she is more fun, Outgoing, easygoing, and sweet when they are not in battle. She is very loyal to those that she loves and would do anything for them.

History: Diana was raised on a island a little ways away from greece by her mother. Her Mother was heavily into Religion, so she got Diana into it at a young age. Diana's mother never told her but when Diana was born her mother sacrificed her father to the gods so Diana could become a weapon. Diana's mother taught her all she knew about being a weapon and using her powers. One day her mother went into Athens to get some fruit and was killed by a keishan. Diana swore that she would hunt down the keishan that killed her mother and rip it's soul into pieces. Diana went to go kill the keishan and was defeated and almost killed. Realizing that she couldn't do it alone she had to find a meister. So she went to the academy.

Miscellaneous: Yes she is based off wonderwoman and looks like wonderwoman...But I have always wondered...if this is a problem then okay.

Have You Read the Rules?
Yes
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

My character (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My character (WIP)   My character (WIP) I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 2:06 am

Firstly, if you could edit the title of this character to be her actual name, just for ease.
If you could include a last name as well
Multiple weapon forms are not allowed, I'm sorry
The personality does not meet the 100 word requirement
And finally, the answer to the Rules question is wrong.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

My character (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My character (WIP)   My character (WIP) I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 2:12 am

Sorry, but there are multiple things wrong here. This topic should've been posted in the WEAPON sections.

Firstly, we don't allow exact copies of characters others. This is Soul Eater, not anything else. You can BASE your character off of others, say, appearance, abilities, maybe even the name. But having someone that's exactly like someone else isn't allowed. Even if the history was changed to fit the Soul Eater world, it still wouldn't be allowed.

Also, multiple weapon forms aren't allowed. Unless you are from the same Clan Tsubaki was in, which granted her the weapon forms of her ancestors, including her own personal one. Once all of this is fixed, then I will gladly and eagerly look over your character, but as of now, this goes against the rules, about the rules. You need to read them over once more.
Back to top Go down

My character (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My character (WIP)   My character (WIP) I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 2:13 am

Didn't mean to butt in, Blivy. But I typed all that then you posted, and I wasn't just gonna discard that. :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My character (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My character (WIP)   My character (WIP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My character (WIP)
Page 1 of 1