Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Would Your Character Do??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

What Would Your Character Do??  Empty
PostSubject: What Would Your Character Do??    What Would Your Character Do??  I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 7:52 pm

Ello every one!!! This is a thread where you put what your character would do in certain situations :3 its sort of like a personality quiz :3

#1: a guy tries to mug you (What do you do???)

Kiro: FIRE PUNCH THE GUY!!!

Crow: kill him and eat his soul

James: teach the guys a lesson

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Would Your Character Do??    What Would Your Character Do??  I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 8:16 pm

Gyo-gan: restain him.
Chaos: KILL HIM!!! :3
Hademaru: WARN HIM OF MY EPIC SKILLS, THEN BATTLE HIM TILL HE LOOSES, AND HEROICALLY LET HIM LIVE, HOPING HE LEARNS THE ERRORS OF HIS WAYS!
Belac: KILL THE BULLY AND CONSUME HIS SOUL!
Zoro: beat him up till he cann't move.
Jango: knock him out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Would Your Character Do??    What Would Your Character Do??  I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 10:35 pm

Nora: Rip his balls off and shove them up his ass.
Drake: Cut off one of his arms.
Grace(character pending): Run away until she hits something solid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Would Your Character Do??    What Would Your Character Do??  I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 10:46 pm

Spencer: "Ha. That's easy. Simply tell him to give me my money back. When he doesn't, kick his ass, rip out his throat, and give him a bill before walking away with the rest of my money."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: What Would Your Character Do??    What Would Your Character Do??  I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 10:49 pm

Ready for the next situation???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Would Your Character Do??    What Would Your Character Do??  I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 10:57 pm

Bring it!
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: What Would Your Character Do??    What Would Your Character Do??  I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 11:01 pm

#2 a girl/guy starts flirting with you (what would you do)

Barry: NOSE BLEEDS EVERYWHERE XD

Lance: (evil chuckle) "just to warn you that I already have a girl but I don't mind sharing"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Would Your Character Do??    What Would Your Character Do??  I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 11:21 pm

Nora: Umm... *cheeks turn red*
Drake: Same as Nora
Grace: Me? Umm, I, uh,... *starts sweating dramatically, starts to breath hard* Umm, I, uh, umm....................
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: What Would Your Character Do??    What Would Your Character Do??  I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 11:49 pm

Nebun

Nebun stood at the edge of an alley at night, leaning on the corner, studying passerby through his ragged black bangs. Something cold and rather hard poked him in the back.
Hard.
He turns to see a heavy-set man with poor clothing, a ragged beard, and a revolver in hand, now pointed at his chest.
His hand was trembling almost as much as his voice and desperation filled his sad eyes "A-alright, give me you're money-"
His hand started to tremble even more.
"-I'm sorry, but my kids are sick, I need the money for their bills."
Nebun leans down and places the point of the man's gun to his forehead.
"Hmmm.... How about no?"
He starts to step forward, prompting the mugger to step back in fear, dreading the twisted grin that adorned Nebun's face.
"You're pathetic." He chuckles
"A mugger who's scared of his victim? Those kids must be glad they're dying, if you are all they have to call a FATHER!"
He snarls, ripping the gun from his grasp and tossing it to the ground. He grabs the man by his collar and drags him further into the shadows
"I think you will have quite a bit more to worry about than you're children's  medical bills by the time I'm done with you." He growls.

The mugger's tortured screams are quickly drowned about by Nebun's laughter...
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: What Would Your Character Do??    What Would Your Character Do??  I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 11:52 pm

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: What Would Your Character Do??    What Would Your Character Do??  I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 11:54 pm

Bwahahahahaha!
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: What Would Your Character Do??    What Would Your Character Do??  I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 11:56 pm

Nebun is EVIL!!! XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Would Your Character Do??    What Would Your Character Do??  I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 11:58 pm

Dude, Nebun is just the worst in these situations. He's probably gonna rip his head in half or something. Bleh. *gets goose gumps*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Would Your Character Do??    What Would Your Character Do??  I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 12:17 am

you just figured out Nebun is evil.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: What Would Your Character Do??    What Would Your Character Do??  I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 12:35 am

No but still......it's grody!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Would Your Character Do??    What Would Your Character Do??  I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 2:21 am

Situation 1

Skull Knight: Throw a brick at him, then kick him in the balls... with a brick.... By throwing it....
Nalik: Punch them out and walk away. They don't know what they're doing.
June: Laugh at them and throw them a $5 bill. But if they keep trying, take their soul.
Deren: "Gee, you're killin me here. Ya know that, right?" Then walk away. They're not a threat.
Fasha: Flirt with him, then try to get close enough to force him into a crippling age and leave him to die. It'll be the most intresting thing to happen all day.
Ebony: "Well, what do we have here?" Then attack them with Archeron. Their soul will help slightly advance the plan.

Situation 2

Fasha: *see Situation 1*
Nalik: Go home, you're drunk.
Deren: "Damnit, I'm with Bloom... uhhh.... Crap! I'll just.... Ya know, leave now.... And find Bloom."
Skull Knight: Regardless of what they said *interrupting* "Crazy! Crazy like a Salamander! Did I get it right?" Completely obliviously
Ebony: Use the shadows to teleport her to Cuba. Who cares what happens to her next?
June: Try and play off the embarassment. Death City's just hot, that's why your face is red....
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: What Would Your Character Do??    What Would Your Character Do??  I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 9:42 am

Situation 1:

Kotori: Hug him!

Shizuka: Kick his @$$.

Dark: Eat his soul~

Ophidia: Drag him into the alleyway nearby. ;3

Jasmine: Get mugged >.>

Kuro: Force him to buy some potato chips.

Yata: Smash his head in with a flaming baseball bat.

Tsukasa: Go find Andre to rainbow blast him.

Papi: Mug her for what? xD

Clayton: Run to hide behind Hazel

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Situation 2:

Kotori: Wonder wtf is happening.

Shizuka: Blush and get quiet.

Dark: Is she cute?

Ophidia: Drag her into the alleyway nearby. ;3

Jasmine: Get creeped out.

Kuro: Flirt back.

Yata: Get p*ssed.

Tsukasa: Blush and punch her arm.

Papi: Wonder why a girl is flirting with her.

Clayton: Hide behind hazel and blush.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bonus Characters:

Grimace:

1: Turn into a dragon and burn his @$$.

2: Ignore her.

Squid Girl:

1: Spit ink at him and run.

2: Wonder why a girl is flirting with her and get flustered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Would Your Character Do??    What Would Your Character Do??  I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 11:32 am

Spencer: H-h-hi... *tries to act smooth, but falls*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Would Your Character Do??    What Would Your Character Do??  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Would Your Character Do??
Page 1 of 1