Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Festus Desuto INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Festus Desuto INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Festus Desuto INACTIVE   Festus Desuto INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 9:45 pm

Festus Desuto INACTIVE 1341674-bigthumbnail

Desuto, Festus.

Animal Form: Panther (Doesn't show much though)

Love Interest: None

Appearance:
Festus has dirty grey hair that is wild and undirected going every which way. His nose is is the normal size with a slight point to it. His eyes are scarlet red that seem to glow everytime you look into them. He has a black tattoo that curls here and there but symbolizes more than a tattoo it symbolizes his curse. He wears a protected jacket that is armored everywhere but feels like none of the armor is there. He has pants that are the same as his jacket and armor plated shoes that is the same color as his jacket and pants. There is almost always a line of red crystals surrounding his body they never seem to go away unless he makes soem attempt to get them to go away. He carries a sword that is made from the crystals that surround his body he calls it Cry.

Personality:
Festus is a cruel hateful person when it comes to being out in the open world were other people for he was raised that way to be cruel and hateful to all that despise him. He is like a brick never letting his emotions take hold of him for if they did that would show his weakness and he hates weakness. He is sometimes sadistic when it comes to killing innocent people murdering them non-stop till he is satisfied.

He is rude and obnoxious when not killing often ignoreing those who try to speak to him. When ever asked why he does this he just simply either backhands the person talking to them or says "Cause it's fun now may i ask why you give a f*ck?" then he would walk off. He has another side of him that is lonely and hates what he does this side is rare to see for after years of punishment for not killing he lost that since of guilt.

History: Festus was raised to kill when he was only 8 he had killed a kid in his class like his parents wanted hi mto do. His parents were a kishin egg and a witch that both loved killing and wanted him to kill others but really he never wanted to. His parents would brutally beat him if he didn't do as he was told he finally broke and began to kill wether or not his parents said so. From then on his parents treated him not as a piece of trash but as their son but he was still mad at thim for tourchering him so he kileld them in their sleep. He than burned the house down with the bodies still inside than took a p*ss on their ashes paying his last respects. He than went on living life but he still continued to kill non stop it had becoem a game for him kill a DMWA student 10 points normal person 1. He grew up continueing to murder here and there with joy in every kill at the age of 18 he had killed 100 innocent souls and 10 DMWA students and he is still going. One day he had killed a child of another witch the witch came to kill him but he easily took the witch down but before that the witch put a curse on him so that he would forever be blind unable to see for his life. This hardly affected him for he could use the crystals around him to lay out the area adn tell him about his surroundings.

Miscellaneous:
-He has the ability to control crystals that float around his body

-He has a red aura to him

-He can teleport but it takes a while before he actually teleports and takes a while to recharge.

-He is blind but he can see with his crystals that color out the land scape in a infrared kinda way than sends to his mind in which it takes up the information and allows him to see. They are on at all times and even when he sleeps he can still see his surrounding in his dreams.

-He can control a red energy

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love souleater"[/center]

Last edited by Gaffey on December 19th 2013, 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Festus Desuto INACTIVE   Festus Desuto INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 10:11 pm

I think that the teleportation and blind-sight should be expleined more. Do the crystals always automatically see for him? Do they have to wait until he activates them to conserve energy? Do they work by light or by sonic waves like a bat or something? And for the teleportation.... Is it instant? Does it require a lot of magic? Does he need to hold still while teleporting, or can it take place whenever he wants it to? Because teleportation has A LOT of OP combat potential.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Festus Desuto INACTIVE   Festus Desuto INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 10:21 pm

fixed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Festus Desuto INACTIVE   Festus Desuto INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 10:28 pm

Intresting.... Sorry that I'm not mentioning much here, but I'm kind-of tired right now.... But they're accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Festus Desuto INACTIVE   Festus Desuto INACTIVE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Festus Desuto INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1