Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Raid: Building A Kishin?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The Raid: Building A Kishin? Empty
PostSubject: The Raid: Building A Kishin?   The Raid: Building A Kishin? I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2014, 11:11 pm

Naga's house had been under close surveillance for several months now, after all, he was a powerful player, albeit a neutral one, but now was Clyde's chance to strike. Naga had left on some business, leaving the graves-keeper's mansion unattended with 200 souls inside.

They came from the ground, using some drilling vehicle of Clyde's to plow upwards into the grave yard. Unfortunately the targeting mechanism could only get their part so close the house. They would have to work their way up on foot. From the pod came a silent Plague doctor, the manic form of Mania, and finally the authoritative figure of Clyde Diederick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Raid: Building A Kishin?   The Raid: Building A Kishin? I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2014, 9:43 pm

Jack Henderson was visiting his father's grave when he saw a drill-type machine emerge fromnthe ground. He walked towards it and saw that two men had exited the drill. Being human, and not sure whether there should be a 20 foot long drill in the middle of a graveyard, his curiousity drove him to go interact with the two men. "Hey, what are you two doing? This is cemetery! Show some respect!" Jack yelled in their direction. He wondered whether they would be any trouble, and smiled at the thought of teaching them a lesson.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Raid: Building A Kishin?   The Raid: Building A Kishin? I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2014, 10:50 pm

Mania perked up from his typical slouched position, black-rimmed eyes widening on a pale face. He walks within a half inch of Jack's face "Oh, a respectful type, eh? And this is a cemetary... Never been to one. Tell me about cemetaries!" Despite his innocent tone, it was pretty clear Mania was giving a threat. Clyde and plague continued on towards the mansion, the former calling backwards "Hurry up and dispose of him Mania, we need you to get inside!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Raid: Building A Kishin?   The Raid: Building A Kishin? I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2014, 11:03 pm

Ooc: oops i read your first post wrong. I thought there were only two guys.

Jack tensed up as Mania got in his face. "Dispose of me? Ha. I'd like to see you try." Jack chuckled. He was completely unaware that Mania was one of the most powerful and dangerous kishin eggs alive. Without a weapon, he didn't stand a chance.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Raid: Building A Kishin?   The Raid: Building A Kishin? I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2014, 11:13 am

Mania whined back at Clyde, "Oh, come on! Can't I keep him?" Clyde only responded by rolling his eyes, which Mania took as a yes, making a grab for Jack, planning on just throwing him over one shoulder and carrying him off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Raid: Building A Kishin?   The Raid: Building A Kishin? I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2014, 7:23 pm

Jack was ready and ducked, kicking at Mania's legs hoping to knock him down. "You just made a mistake." Jack's grew dark and serious, and Jack was full-on attack mode. If he had enough time, he could call his weapon partner (which I am waiting for it to be approved in the Death Scythe section).
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Raid: Building A Kishin?   The Raid: Building A Kishin? I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2014, 9:28 pm

Mania only giggled a bit. "Okay!" He gestured with his hand at Jack, launching an explosion "I guess I won't keep you!" He didn't wait around to see if his attack hit, simply retreating up the hill towards Clyde. Clyde muttered irritably "I suppose we have taken leave of all caution then. Why don't you knock?" With that Mania snapped, blowing the front of Naga's house off completely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Raid: Building A Kishin?   The Raid: Building A Kishin? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Raid: Building A Kishin?
Page 1 of 1